Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Homelessness and The Jew

darkmonkey666

I dont know what its like in other countries I assume some places it may be the Same but in the USA in order to rent housing you would need a positive credit score references and background check. I remember Maxine mentioning this once. If you mess up even in the littlest way and you are at a Jew owned place your fucked. Now Jews own a majority of the property in the USA. I was personally lucky to find some place not owned by them but that seems rare maybe look in the smaller towns if you need to and are in that situation. That is what I did and I am fine now. Before i was denied everywhere. I explained my situation and they listened. A gentile can tell if your truly trying to do good and care but Jews NO.

I got kicked out of two places and for good reason cause I got suckered into a bad lifestyle with bad people with drugs and the like. I dont even have a fully clean crimnal record but turned my life around and am improving myself now. I havent touched drugs in a long time now and am meditating every day.

So far as the Jews they kick out anyone who complains too. So if you do the littlist thing wrong you are on the street. I remember a place I was living they kicked an elderly person out on the street with a wheelchair and oxygen and just threw everything in a pile by the curb (dont know what happened there but this bothered me) So this is why you have homelessness. Even if someone made mistakes and wants to turn themselves around they are fucked cause its on their record.

So this is why you have so many homeless not to mention some cities they make it impossible to afford anything and the Jews I am sure are putting up "hostile architecture" like spikes and arm rests on benches to prevent them from being around. Not to mention all these people have drugs pushed on them trust me.

The streets are completely brutal. I remember walking through downtown in one of the places i used to live there was a person sleeping in the snow with barly any covers and coats it made me sad.

Also these people are forced to go into xtian churches and things to recieve services most are deeply brainwahed. If I had money this is the first thing I would focus on in a Satanic way to help people but I have been fine for three years and I still feel that way. I just wanted to put my ideas out there. I honestly feel sad when i see these people and want to help but then again i dont cause most of them are druggie xtians.

But these are your gentile brothers and sisters this is why we must do the rtr as much as possible and really spam it.

Hail Satan

And some places there's churches that extort them for fake charity. They force the homeless people to go there and pray for hours to get just a few old cans of food. And the food they give isn't even theirs to begin with, they collect it from children in schools who are asked by their teachers to bring these in for charity. And of course the christians act like it is the most greatest gift and will get them into heaven for their goodness. When all it really is is cruel and extortion. :x

Yes true in some places but the medium to larger sized cities people may be able to get around the xtian brainwashing stuff. Cause there are sometimes food banks that dont do this and even ones from other faiths and even secular programs. I used to hang out with those types of people but was never really homeless and ill give you that quite a few dont like having to deal with the church stuff. Not that the lifestyle they are living is any better. Sometimes to go into a soup kitchen they have prayer and xtian bible readings and the like. The xtians are very pushy. The homeless shelter where I live right now has a big cross with Jewsus saves on it.

This all makes it worse cause the xtian poverty consciousness sometimes is what got them like that in this life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back