Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun or Jupiter Square to Erase Debts

Greetings everyone, with the Sun squares beginning tomorrow, I am wondering if it might be of any use in regards to erasing some debts owed, considering that the Sun rules over wealth and matters related to money. I have been using the Jupiter squares for other matters, but I haven't had much luck with the Jupiter square (could be that my working did not fit well with it's energies). Alternatively, I might consider doing a runic working, though the Sun squares are 36 days (as opposed to 40 needed with runes), which would save a bit of time.

Thanks in advance to any who can chime in.

I don't think they will just be erased like nothing happened. Most likely you are gonna receive money to extinguish them.

Aquarius said:
I don't think they will just be erased like nothing happened. Most likely you are gonna receive money to extinguish them.
I decided to just do a general wealth and money working eventually, putting energy toward that, there's a good chance I will receive more that way than just the amount needed to cover the debts, so long as it's spent wisely.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Aquarius said:
I decided to just do a general wealth and money working eventually, putting energy toward that, there's a good chance I will receive more that way than just the amount needed to cover the debts, so long as it's spent wisely.
I did one time a spell to help me with a debt and the money come to me in various way, some people's helped me with money and it created the right situation for me to help me with the debt. I think you should try to do a spell to help with your debt aside the money spell.

Saturn rules debts, but between Jupiter and the Sun i'd do the Sun.
You should also check your 8th house as well as transits.

luis said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Aquarius said:
I did one time a spell to help me with a debt and the money come to me in various way, some people's helped me with money and it created the right situation for me to help me with the debt. I think you should try to do a spell to help with your debt aside the money spell.
As much energy as you can put toward something on the Astral in one working coincides with related workings and thus places more energy toward a specific outcome, so that is good advice and I'll definitely do that when both Sun and Venus are in the Exalted signs next month.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back