Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yellow vest protesters burn Jewish bank to smithereens,Army to be deployed. General wants to massacre protesters

Jack

paris-yellow-vests-champs-elysees-1.jpg

https://twitter.com/BalmePatricia/status/1106900967650410499

D15gwThWsAEqurq

Jewish bank burnt to smithereens

This category of permanent destruction of Jewish infrastructure had not happened before. It was the central branch of Banque Tarneaud in Paris. Banque Tarneaud is one of the oldest banks of France, and owned by Societe Generale. SG is a massive banking conglomerate that is the core of Jewish financial subversion. It is intimately tied into Macron’s establishment, and gives Macron’s associates massive, multimillion dollar contracts. They lashed out at the wicked finance Jew and wounded one of his many tentacles. The Jew is finally personally bleeding from a wound inflicted by populist rage. He thus marshals his forces for massive retaliation.

Military units are going to be deployed on the streets of Paris with the job of putting down protestors.

The government appeals to the army. The Sentinel military anti-terrorist mission will be mobilized as reinforcements next Saturday as part of the demonstrations of yellow vests to protect official buildings and other “fixed points”, said Wednesday the government spokesman Benjamin Griveaux.

D2K7vbNWsAAbAzd

Look at the weird nose. Could be a jew

He was openly referencing a French statesmen who ordered shooting of striking workers in 1908. “Clemenceau’s hand never trembled when it came to defending France,” he states. He is very clearly stating he intends to kill the yellow vests. Clemenceau opposed any kind of strike and protest with lethality. The French quickly recognized the right to strike after his departure, and it is something of a French tradition.

Source
https://fr.news.yahoo.com/gilets-jaunes-militaires-sentinelle-mobilisés-135401972.html?guccounter=1

And some other sites

Attacks on "Banks" happen not infrequently in Europe at all by anarcho-commies who believe the only problem in this world is a financial one.

I hope they have not been compromised and will not become dumb anarcho-commies.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Attacks on "Banks" happen not infrequently in Europe at all by anarcho-commies who believe the only problem in this world is a financial one.

The movement has grown to be a major problem for the government. There are also far right people involved ,there are a lot of common people as well. If they start an insurgency or a civil war, the better for us. Presently 39% of the population wants the government changed. The more polarization happens and the more the jews expose themselves the more agitated the people become. once the people start revolting en masse theres nothing much the 1% can do. Other than fleeing or being judged.

Jack said:
Military units are going to be deployed on the streets of Paris with the job of putting down protestors.
Let the communism begin. Nothing different than China.
What media tells us is that the Yellow Vests are very violent. But it doesn't tell us that they have all the reasons in the world to be. There might be civil war if they will deploy military forces to stop the protests.

This General's face its so fucking weird in a ugly way. I bet his is a Jew ! Sad think that most of the high ranking officers are jews nowdays.

The only way there could be a civil war in France would be large sections of the military decide to overthrow the regime. And this starts a conflict with regime loyalist, police and military forces within the nation. However it would probably not happen. How much loyalist support does a government that's approval rating is non-existent have?

The regime would probably use the welfare, Muslim's as para-military, support.

This might have been done by undercover agents to create the justification for a military crackdown on the movement. This style of event happened in the Ukrainian uprising as well. The Ukrainian regime went as far as sending in snipers to shoot down their own police.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back