Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money working

The Alchemist7 [JG]

On Sunday, 7th of March there is a great oportunity to start a money/wealth working. I was thinking to start a 40 days work and to vibrate every day FEHU x40
I done small money workings before using FEHU and most of them really had very quick effect, totally unexpected. Do you know a rune or a short mantra which is more powerful? Or even a combination of them.

I’d rather do it on April 7th as waiting one year to do a money working isn’t the best :p

You can also use the AUM RAH for the money spell. You can either vibrate for 50x or 100x on your solar chakra & state your affirmation afterwards.

So, you can do both Fehu & Aum Rah. 2 different meditations in different times would be best for this.

The Alchemist7 said:
On Sunday, 7th of March there is a great oportunity to start a money/wealth working. I was thinking to start a 40 days work and to vibrate every day FEHU x40
I done small money workings before using FEHU and most of them really had very quick effect, totally unexpected. Do you know a rune or a short mantra which is more powerful? Or even a combination of them.
I would recommend just using Fehu if it works well for you. Especially with a strong date like this, it's not wise to take any chances by using a mantra you've never tried before.
If you desire to use a different one either way, you can try "Lakshmi", or "SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA".

Aquarius said:
I’d rather do it on April 7th as waiting one year to do a money working isn’t the best :p
Oh you're right. I was mistaken, it's 7th of April not March. 7th of March is just a normal day.
What would you use in the working?

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:
Oh you're right. I was mistaken, it's 7th of April not March. 7th of March is just a normal day.
What would you use in the working?
If you want some stronger results I would vibrate fehu 111 times, then I would do a sun square(since it's a great time for a sun square too) and start a jupiter square. All of them for obtaining money, but obviously be careful to not do too much if that's too much for you to handle. Even fehu 111 times is effective.

Shael said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I would recommend just using Fehu if it works well for you. Especially with a strong date like this, it's not wise to take any chances by using a mantra you've never tried before.
If you desire to use a different one either way, you can try "Lakshmi", or "SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA".

what do you think about

AUM KLIM SURYAYE SVAHA 108 reps? (As far as i know money is relatet to the solar chakra.)

Fuchs said:
Shael said:
The Alchemist7 said:

what do you think about

AUM KLIM SURYAYE SVAHA 108 reps? (As far as i know money is relatet to the solar chakra.)

This mantras seems to be strong but they are also quite long and vibrating them 108 times would take a lot of time, which I don't really have. Vibrating 108x FEHU takes around 25 minutes, which is fine for me. Another thing is that I'm stuck for the moment on the crown chakra and I'm not meditating on the other ones until I will open it, so the solar chakra is not very strong to attract big amount of money. I was thinking to vibrate it in the aura, while visualizating it in green and golden.

Fuchs said:
Shael said:
The Alchemist7 said:

what do you think about

I have not used this specific mantra before, so I cannot give 100% accurate intel here, but it looks solid enough. Some alternative configurations you could make are using "Nama" instead of "Svaha" for physical goals, and perhaps also omitting the "klim" part entirely. But at this point, you would already have the shortcut-version of the sun mantra instead. This can definitely work with attracting money, too, especially if you want to preferrably use the energies of the sun for it. In this case, you could also use the full sun mantra, "AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA", instead. April 7th would allow for a sun square to be done, too.
There are many different mantras that can be used for attracting money. What's best for you individually in the end depends on which energies you have more affinity for, and/or which mantras are more comfortable for you to use. If you are considering to use the sun mantra for example, it can help to take a look at where the sun is positioned in your chart. Often times, our natal charts can show us which planets' energies are most beneficial to us when looking to do a particular thing, such as attaining more money.

Poweredbythesun said:
Thanks for letting us know of April 7th :D

Just one question, what would be a good affirmation to use? Or is "I am attracting large amounts of money to myself. This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose." effective enough?

Thank you in advance :)
Copy-pasting my reply to "Sun" from this thread https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18436

As for affirmations, it is not generally a good idea to rely on others to make them for you. We're all individual, and therefore you will achieve best results by designing the affirmation yourself. However, what I can give you here are some general guidelines you can follow.

-Whenever making an affirmation for a personal working, always include "In a positive and healthy way for me", or an equivalent phrase.

-When working with one specific type of energy, such as with the energy of the sun, you can indeed use something like "...the energies of the sun are...". The following is just a personal theory, but from my experience, when you doing any working, you usually raise both the energies of whatever mantra you are vibrating, as well as also some of your own, internal energy. I believe that if you want maximum power, you would want to not use any phrase that refers to only a particular type of energies, such as the energies of the sun. However, if you want to really only use one specific type of energy, for maximum "purity" for example, then adding in something like this is the right choice as it prevents other energies from getting involved in the working. In your particular case, I would definitely recommend using it, as the sun square is a complex formular and works best when done exactly as described.
[Also, to any other members reading this - if you disagree with my theory here, please do speak up. As I said earlier, this is just that, a theory. So additional viewpoints are always appreciated.]

-In most cases, it's adviced to add some kind of phrase for permanence, such as "permanently", "eternally", "forever", etc.

-Now that all the outer layers of your affirmation are done, it's time to give it a 'core', so to say. This is what you want to achieve with it. It's important that you are as direct as possible. Don't try to get the means to achieve something, but rather try to achieve this thing directly.
For example, say you wanted an apple. You could be like "Hey, I bet if I found an apple tree, I would also get an apple!", and program the energy for that. You may find an apple tree, but it could have no apples at all, or it could be on restricted property, etc etc. This is the wrong way of doing it. Instead, if you want an apple, just program the energy to give you an apple. You may be invited to a friends house and offered an apple from him, or just be guided to a nearby store were you can easily buy one.
This is a very simplified example, of course.
So just take the exact thing you want, and make the affirmation directly for that.

Poweredbythesun said:
Just one question, what would be a good affirmation to use? Or is "I am attracting large amounts of money to myself. This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose." effective enough?

That afirmation is from a pdf with money workings, isn't it? I would change it in "I am attracting large amounts of money to keep or spend them as I choose"
Is basically the same but is a bit shorter.

Poweredbythesun said:

It's on the calendar. the affirmation is fine.

Poweredbythesun said:

Better use : "I am attracting large amounts of free and easy money to myself, in a positive way. This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose."

for more informations you can look at this topic:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2894&p=16966&hilit=free+and+easy+money+money+spell#p16966

Shael said:
Fuchs said:
Shael said:

what do you think about

I have not used this specific mantra before, so I cannot give 100% accurate intel here, but it looks solid enough. Some alternative configurations you could make are using "Nama" instead of "Svaha" for physical goals, and perhaps also omitting the "klim" part entirely. But at this point, you would already have the shortcut-version of the sun mantra instead. This can definitely work with attracting money, too, especially if you want to preferrably use the energies of the sun for it. In this case, you could also use the full sun mantra, "AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA", instead. April 7th would allow for a sun square to be done, too.
There are many different mantras that can be used for attracting money. What's best for you individually in the end depends on which energies you have more affinity for, and/or which mantras are more comfortable for you to use. If you are considering to use the sun mantra for example, it can help to take a look at where the sun is positioned in your chart. Often times, our natal charts can show us which planets' energies are most beneficial to us when looking to do a particular thing, such as attaining more money.
I have used Klim and it gived me quicker results than other mantra's and i've used it alone. Honestly there is no need to use a full mantra of the sun unless you do It for high reps (but it will take a lot of time) instead if you don't have a lot of time and want results you could do the long mantra for less reps (like 36 or 55) or do the shorter mantra like Surya or another mantra like Klim or Shrim for high reps (100 or 216).

The long mantra are more powerful because you obviously vibrate more than one mantra for high reps so it's like you vibrated 5 mantra's each for 100 reps would'nt they be more powerful than just one mantra for 100 reps? Other than this they are arranged togheter in a way that makes the mantra more powerful.

Aquarius said:
Poweredbythesun said:

This affiramtion does not exclude money from dead relatives (misses free and easy + in a positive way, I don´t know if free and easy means the same as in a positve way but without both....). Energy seeks the easyest path.

Fuchs said:
Aquarius said:
Poweredbythesun said:

This affiramtion does not exclude money from dead relatives (misses free and easy + in a positive way, I don´t know if free and easy means the same as in a positve way but without both....). Energy seeks the easyest path.
Very true.

Pardon my long post.

But...

For the April 7th Sun square is my affirmation appropriate? I'm only doing the sun square cause of it's life changing results. At least from what some have posted stating it might take a period of time later before it starts manifesting throughout the realities.

"Large amounts of free and easy money, wealth, riches, and finances is completely and eternally now constantly and continuously attracting to me at all times. This free and easy wealth, money, riches, and finances is completely and eternally all mine to keep, spend, or invest however and whenever I please. This free and easy money, wealth, riches, and finances is completely and eternally now attracting and acquiring to me in the most beneficial, happiest, godlike, and best way for me." x10 = for material, material manifestation, money and property.

I've debated between ways and way either a flashy wave(ways) or a lasered reality(way).

Money, wealth, riches = i.e. material goods such as paper, coins, or objects of value.

Finances = the science or economy behind the use, storing, and investment of money, wealth, and or riches. Even barter of rare goods can be considered financially based.

Power words: Attracting and acquiring; seems some forget you want to both attract(magnetize) and also acquire(grab) the aspects your looking for.

Some might say why not healthiest like Ol Argedco Luciftan said but that is occasional in certain health workings. I think keeping healthy away i.e. soundness of mind, body, and soul. Might prove advantages when you kinda need to step on the pedal to accelerate situations. Even though the affirmation clause is positive, healthiest might limit to a degree of wanting to not push the boundaries a bit more. Either way it's up to debate, and as for positive instead of saying positive why NOT make it positive and ignore the trivial positive.

Some people might ask why am I doing it. Frankly because I feel more drawn towards the financial aspect and more so the financial transit of the day April 7th. And I personally feel that I'm not in reality making my money work for me. If more wealth, riches, money comes to me great but in reality I'm more looking MORE forward for the financial enhancement learning and whatnot.

After all H.P. Cobra did say (((berg))) and (((stein))) as much (((shekels))) as possible so )))you((( aren't being suckered into a )))poor((( existence. At least what my own statement on his recent sermons as of the past few months were about basically my own paraphrasing of it. Even Mageson threw his own two cents in and others like Savitar and other prominent investment members. So hopefully the square does things to enhance me kinda like prominent member Lydia and her own health workings with the Sun Squares years ago when she had Lasik surgery for completely free, no money whatsoever.

Aquarius said:
Fuchs said:
Aquarius said:

Very true.

Is free and easy the same as in a positive way?

Gear88 said:
Pardon my long post.

But...

For the April 7th Sun square is my affirmation appropriate? I'm only doing the sun square cause of it's life changing results. At least from what some have posted stating it might take a period of time later before it starts manifesting throughout the realities.

"Large amounts of free and easy money, wealth, riches, and finances is completely and eternally now constantly and continuously attracting to me at all times. This free and easy wealth, money, riches, and finances is completely and eternally all mine to keep, spend, or invest however and whenever I please. This free and easy money, wealth, riches, and finances is completely and eternally now attracting and acquiring to me in the most beneficial, happiest, godlike, and best way for me." x10 = for material, material manifestation, money and property.

I've debated between ways and way either a flashy wave(ways) or a lasered reality(way).

Money, wealth, riches = i.e. material goods such as paper, coins, or objects of value.

Finances = the science or economy behind the use, storing, and investment of money, wealth, and or riches. Even barter of rare goods can be considered financially based.

Power words: Attracting and acquiring; seems some forget you want to both attract(magnetize) and also acquire(grab) the aspects your looking for.

Some might say why not healthiest like Ol Argedco Luciftan said but that is occasional in certain health workings. I think keeping healthy away i.e. soundness of mind, body, and soul. Might prove advantages when you kinda need to step on the pedal to accelerate situations. Even though the affirmation clause is positive, healthiest might limit to a degree of wanting to not push the boundaries a bit more. Either way it's up to debate, and as for positive instead of saying positive why NOT make it positive and ignore the trivial positive.

Some people might ask why am I doing it. Frankly because I feel more drawn towards the financial aspect and more so the financial transit of the day April 7th. And I personally feel that I'm not in reality making my money work for me. If more wealth, riches, money comes to me great but in reality I'm more looking MORE forward for the financial enhancement learning and whatnot.

After all H.P. Cobra did say (((berg))) and (((stein))) as much (((shekels))) as possible so )))you((( aren't being suckered into a )))poor((( existence. At least what my own statement on his recent sermons as of the past few months were about basically my own paraphrasing of it. Even Mageson threw his own two cents in and others like Savitar and other prominent investment members. So hopefully the square does things to enhance me kinda like prominent member Lydia and her own health workings with the Sun Squares years ago when she had Lasik surgery for completely free, no money whatsoever.
Dude that's a long ass affirmation which probabily will bring 0 results. Your affirmation has to be short and to the point.

Aquarius said:
Dude that's a long ass affirmation which probabily will bring 0 results. Your affirmation has to be short and to the point.

See this is exactly why I've probably dealt with difficulties with SS over the years I've been dedicated. On one hand they state be exact in a non-exact manner when wanting something. On another K.I.S.S.(Keep it simple, stupid), so which is it.

Okay then how about: "The energies of the sun square is in the most beneficial, happiest, godlike, and best way for me now constantly and continuously attracting free and easy money, wealth, riches, and finances at all times completely and eternally. All for me to keep, spend, or invest however and whenever I please." x10 for 36 days.

What is the JoS opinion on adding: "The energies of the sun square"; Flamingredroses666 and a few other members have stated it's a good thing to ensure THAT energy is being programmed specifically.

I'm guessing someone like Ol Argedco Luciftan might ask "What IS a LARGE amount". I guess adding strength clauses might not necessarily amount to much. A poor person might say 250 money is large but a rich person might state that is how much money I use to wipe my ass. No a large amount of money is 35 million. So I guess subjecting it to analysis large might be vague depending on the person.

If there is one thing I've had problems with is affirmations. I hope everyone is comfortable throwing their own two cents in. I'm all ears for a better affirmation.

I appreciate the help thank you for the critique. Anyone else wants to chime in? :mrgreen:

Fuchs said:
Fuchs said:

Yes and no. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12682

Yes, because you are stating something positive you didn't simply state positive. Ol Argedco Luciftan wrote a brilliant response that positive is vague but making it positive is not. What IS positive what can be positive to one might be negative to another but if you make it positive it creates a scenario. First you would state free and easy to materialize a positive influence on the financial aspect.

No, now because you didn't add a positive clause you aren't exactly stating what the energy is doing to your body and to reality. You can argue that yes free and easy are good they generate a reality where it procures free and easy money.

For example a family member of mine is receiving money for going to college they hooked her up with free and easy money per month.

But you would still need to add "in the most beneficial, happiest, godlike, and best way/ways for you". Since you are ordering the energy to do something to your body and to reality and again what is returning to your body. You don't want to simply add free and easy and have to be pelted by paintball guns for some cash due to some teens asking you to be target practice for free and easy cash. Now on the other hand if you add positive clauses to your terms of actions perhaps a stock broker procures you with some advice and you buy and sell some stock and make several thousand dollars all for some time and effort. In fact by not using healthiest in the clause despite beneficial and happiest you might spend a few hours of your day past your bed time and notice you can acquire several more thousands of dollars if you do some late night research despite the fact it would be healthier to sleep at an earlier time and rest for eight hours.

Your adding two clauses a cause and effect for both. What the procurement is and what it's doing to you and the environment which in return comes back to you. So really it's three things Effect - Mind/Body/Soul - and Object.

Hopefully you understand my logic.

Gear88 said:
Aquarius said:

See this is exactly why I've probably dealt with difficulties with SS over the years I've been dedicated. On one hand they state be exact in a non-exact manner when wanting something. On another K.I.S.S.(Keep it simple, stupid), so which is it.

Okay then how about: "The energies of the sun square is in the most beneficial, happiest, godlike, and best way for me now constantly and continuously attracting free and easy money, wealth, riches, and finances at all times completely and eternally. All for me to keep, spend, or invest however and whenever I please." x10 for 36 days.

What is the JoS opinion on adding: "The energies of the sun square"; Flamingredroses666 and a few other members have stated it's a good thing to ensure THAT energy is being programmed specifically.

I'm guessing someone like Ol Argedco Luciftan might ask "What IS a LARGE amount". I guess adding strength clauses might not necessarily amount to much. A poor person might say 250 money is large but a rich person might state that is how much money I use to wipe my ass. No a large amount of money is 35 million. So I guess subjecting it to analysis large might be vague depending on the person.

If there is one thing I've had problems with is affirmations. I hope everyone is comfortable throwing their own two cents in. I'm all ears for a better affirmation.

I appreciate the help thank you for the critique. Anyone else wants to chime in? :mrgreen:
I think you’re overthinking it a lot. What I would use is the one fuchs or another member just posted, maybe tweaked a little bit but that’s short and to the point:)
But you’re obviously free to experiment with your affirmation.

Gear88 said:
Fuchs said:
Fuchs said:

Yes and no. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12682

Yes, because you are stating something positive you didn't simply state positive. Ol Argedco Luciftan wrote a brilliant response that positive is vague but making it positive is not. What IS positive what can be positive to one might be negative to another but if you make it positive it creates a scenario. First you would state free and easy to materialize a positive influence on the financial aspect.

No, now because you didn't add a positive clause you aren't exactly stating what the energy is doing to your body and to reality. You can argue that yes free and easy are good they generate a reality where it procures free and easy money.

For example a family member of mine is receiving money for going to college they hooked her up with free and easy money per month.

But you would still need to add "in the most beneficial, happiest, godlike, and best way/ways for you". Since you are ordering the energy to do something to your body and to reality and again what is returning to your body. You don't want to simply add free and easy and have to be pelted by paintball guns for some cash due to some teens asking you to be target practice for free and easy cash. Now on the other hand if you add positive clauses to your terms of actions perhaps a stock broker procures you with some advice and you buy and sell some stock and make several thousand dollars all for some time and effort. In fact by not using healthiest in the clause despite beneficial and happiest you might spend a few hours of your day past your bed time and notice you can acquire several more thousands of dollars if you do some late night research despite the fact it would be healthier to sleep at an earlier time and rest for eight hours.

Your adding two clauses a cause and effect for both. What the procurement is and what it's doing to you and the environment which in return comes back to you. So really it's three things Effect - Mind/Body/Soul - and Object.

Hopefully you understand my logic.
Do you remember that in Jos it's say that the affirmation have to be short and to the point? To be honest i don't see anything bad with "in a positive way for me" positive means positive how could it mean negative? Plus if you get a raise or a promotion at your job you are definitily doing this while another doesn't take that promotion or rise.

This is life, i get that you want everyone to have a happy ending but unfortunately you have to think about yourself first. You can't make a happy ending for everybody, if you get a promotion it means that someone else could have got it but instead thanks to magick you did get it.

Another thing is that what matter is your will and what you want more than the affirmation. Of course words do matter but in the end affirmation works in every language because it's the meaning that a word as for us that matter thus the will matter more.

The "in a positive way for me" was given first by HP Maxine. In the end this is my opinion, it always worked for me and i don't think we should complicate the affirmations that much even because they have to be shorts.

Gear88 said:
I will use: "i'm attracting large amounts of money to keep and spend as I want, in the most positive ways".

I think is short enough.

You say it depends on person but I think the energy acts in the same way for everyone. I mean is not like if someone programmes the energy with longer afirmations will get better results than others. What depends here is their soul. If you are more advaced and your soul is stronger, you will have better results someone who is less advanced.

Gear88 said:
Anyone else wants to chime in? :mrgreen:
Gladly.

First, you can find my general opinion and advice regarding affirmations in my reply here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18436&f=3.

Second, to give some more advice to your case specifically.
Affirmations are individual, and are different for everyone. Aside from the general guidelines that you can find in my reply linked above, there is not really any "norm" you need to follow. If these extremely lengthy affirmations work for you, that is completely fine and you do not need to change anything. However, seeing how you mentioned that affirmations are a troublesome thing for you, you may want to change your ways in regards to it.
If this is the case, then the most obvious advice I, too, can give you, is to shorten your affirmations even more. Your current, "shortened" version, is still about three times as long as a 'normal' affirmation would be.
Did you ever try using short and to-the-point affirmations before? I'm presuming that you did, and that they did not work well for you. However, this can be because of many other factors. It is not necessarily linked to the affirmation itself, but rather to how you used it. For example, it is essential that you stay laser focused while stating the affirmation. Also, it is strongly advised that you meditate on the residual energies of your working for a few minutes after you are done. Not doing these things can also be an (often overlooked) factor in your workings not being successful.
Another thing to keep in mind, is that energy doesn't care about how you "wrote down" your affirmation. What counts is how you state it in your mind, how you visualize it, how you feel. These are the things that the energy will listen to in the end. So even if you don't have everything written out lengthily in meticulous detail, as long as you visualize it correctly, and state it with the proper intent, the energy will follow this and bring the desired results to you. This is just something to keep in mind.
There are many more possibilities, such as past trauma and blockages preventing your energies from manifesting properly. I had such a case, where I was essentially blocking myself off from the astral almost completely, out of fear from being hurt by others. This had prevented my energies almost entirely from manifesting anything outside of myself, and left my countless money workings with little to no effect. Now, I don't know your exact circumstances. You may not have anything like this at all, especially seeing how you are such a long-time member. I am merely stating possibilities here, "spurring thought", so to speak.

If you want to try shorter affirmations again, I, (and I'm sure many others here, too) will gladly take a look at any new affirmations you come up with, and give our input on them. Usually you should not rely on others to make your affirmations for you, but just to give you a general example of how an affirmation for money/wealth could look like, "In a positive and healthy way for me, the energies of the sun are permanently attracting an abundance of wealth and money to me that I may use however I wish". Again, this is just an example. I highly encourage you to try and build one, yourself. Also, if you still believe that affirmations like this one have improper wording, or lack certain phrases, then feel free to let me know. I have been very engaged in building good affirmations, so I would gladly discuss any differences in opinion that we may have. :)

Shael said:
Gear88 said:
Anyone else wants to chime in? :mrgreen:
Gladly.

First, you can find my general opinion and advice regarding affirmations in my reply here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18436&f=3.

I'm glad this thread occurred as I find the squares very interesting especially considering I've been doing the Jupiter square plus it'll help my affirmation prowess.

-When working with one specific type of energy, such as with the energy of the sun, you can indeed use something like "...the energies of the sun are...". The following is just a personal theory, but from my experience, when you doing any working, you usually raise both the energies of whatever mantra you are vibrating, as well as also some of your own, internal energy. I believe that if you want maximum power, you would want to not use any phrase that refers to only a particular type of energies, such as the energies of the sun. However, if you want to really only use one specific type of energy, for maximum "purity" for example, then adding in something like this is the right choice as it prevents other energies from getting involved in the working. In your particular case, I would definitely recommend using it, as the sun square is a complex formula and works best when done exactly as described.
[Also, to any other members reading this - if you disagree with my theory here, please do speak up. As I said earlier, this is just that, a theory. So additional viewpoints are always appreciated.]

Your theory isn't really that crazy. Makes sense in fact to take it further aren't you on some level transmuting this solar sun square energy through your system. In other words personalizing it as it's vibrating and energized through you as a medium AND trying to stick it to your soul.

Remember it's been stated that energy programs. Programs that in the future Gods can show you methods to remove and or more precisely swap out programs that are outdated and abandoned perhaps reimprint the same program using a MUCH higher burst of power and emanation of mantra and activities relating to such actions and desires.

Shael said:
Did you ever try using short and to-the-point affirmations before? I'm presuming that you did, and that they did not work well for you. However, this can be because of many other factors. It is not necessarily linked to the affirmation itself, but rather to how you used it.

No never have. I always felt like affirmations had to be perfect in being a sentence and explaining to it. In fact the whole straight to the point situation creates an awkward it lacks proper English since I program in English, I do remember programming once in Spanish or to be more precisely used a Spanish word that had no translation kinda similar to the Japanese Wabisabi(perfectly imperfect) it has a definition translation but not a word to describe it in any other language. It simply felt weird to my mind.

Even though I'm going to get a stick across the head from you for going. Wait you programmed as a sentence because it SOUNDS right. No just do it simple even if it sounds like non-sense or convoluted mess.

Shael said:
For example, it is essential that you stay laser focused while stating the affirmation. Also, it is strongly advised that you meditate on the residual energies of your working for a few minutes after you are done. Not doing these things can also be an (often overlooked) factor in your workings not being successful. Another thing to keep in mind, is that energy doesn't care about how you "wrote down" your affirmation. What counts is how you state it in your mind, how you visualize it, how you feel. These are the things that the energy will listen to in the end. So even if you don't have everything written out lengthily in meticulous detail, as long as you visualize it correctly, and state it with the proper intent, the energy will follow this and bring the desired results to you. This is just something to keep in mind.
There are many more possibilities, such as past trauma and blockages preventing your energies from manifesting properly. I had such a case, where I was essentially blocking myself off from the astral almost completely, out of fear from being hurt by others. This had prevented my energies almost entirely from manifesting anything outside of myself, and left my countless money workings with little to no effect. Now, I don't know your exact circumstances. You may not have anything like this at all, especially seeing how you are such a long-time member. I am merely stating possibilities here, "spurring thought", so to speak.

That is the thing, why would I bother directing or more precisely visualizing.

(FYI I have been since January 6th everyday for about 10 minutes(more like nearing 8 minutes) 63 vibrations of Muñyaka, 9x7 = 63 into each Chakra M -> up to -> S. Like Lydia told one member your kinda blasting out all the negative and harmful karma all at once that is why your keep hitting negative experiences. Afterwards I visualize simply each chakra lit up in white-golden energy program then direct by launching out of the middle 4 and 2 beams of light into the three major and minor junctions; chakras leaving the odd one out sahasrara as it has no other but it's own).

I can get lost in my thoughts, think, visualize, and imagine. But when it comes to meditating and doing it. My mind draws a blank. I merely program the energy and let it go and hope for the best.

Even if the meditation effects are straightforward what exactly would I visualize and metaphysically imprint.

Non of what I do makes any sense why is it when I consider doing something it doesn't work and when I'm in the mood I can literally in some cases get so lost I see the imagination pop out into the real world almost like someone placed a photograph in front of me. Though not to exaggerate as some great visualizer. Merely that it has and can happen occasionally.

Shael said:
If you want to try shorter affirmations again, I, (and I'm sure many others here, too) will gladly take a look at any new affirmations

I would like it but is my caveat of using action words helps or hurts?

Such as the power word now or completely as in completely and eternally. Years ago back in the ProPhP forums now became a hot topic particularly with the RTRs in the discussions at certain times.

Also I personally as of now prefer eternal. I used to use permanent but I changed it felt better using eternal for some reason. I rarely used forever. I guess because not to sound xtianistic but eternal has more of a holier vibe than forever. Forever might have more of a bound in time but eternal despite being neither beginning nor end has more of a holier tone. Though then again non of what I'm saying really sounds xtiany.

Completely I've been told this is good although totally and completely as well as fully are other action words to use. But does it merely lengthen the statement and hurt. What exactly in this case am I completely doing. I guess I'm not doing an energy ritual like the RTR and completely smothering the enemy energy.

So is completely realistic in this case or a proper intensifier at the cost of increasing the statement?

I have two theories that now helps or hurts.

1. Either now makes the energy immediately work it fires a burst of energy such as the sun square one day. Then the next day it fires the second burst and so forth building up the energy.

2. Now hurts the energy, for example about a year and a half-ago when I decided to re-include now into my affirmations. I thought if now fires energy immediately doesn't that mean that the energy doesn't build up to a high point then come out barreling through like a massive tidal wave. In other words if now makes a continuous amount waves until the object is realized. Then isn't the word now hurting the effect of a more like a tsunami trying to make landfall and come in like a huge potent force.

So I've debated with now either it can be positive and understood as simply an intensifier or perhaps it makes the energy less massive and more bursty continuously propagating through.

Hopefully you understand a machine gun burst until the target is lit up though again it's not all that impressive. Or basically a slower rocket launch that packs a huge punch and produces a much more vicious effect. If I had to describe it in such manners. I think the tsunami vs small wave propagation is a much more energetic representation.

The squares are more potent as half-way through it creates a massive increase in power. But if I use the word now that massive increase is merely propagating small waves. If I remove now does that make the energy work on it's own time and when the energy snaps to attention and decide to work it comes out like a huge force of nature materializing reality.

Little hammer taps continuously(now) or (not now) and basically a sledgehammer that works on it's own time. In other words is now a time based clause that helps or hurts.

I can add more but lets wait for your response Shael.

Thanks guys for let me remember what I can do a nice things on 7th April, when the SS calendar exit on January I didn't notice it much this day. Make a "boost" money to my life is always pleasure.

My 2 cents about affirmation, FRIST IMPORTANT THINGS is not just speaking it but you need also visualize and most, add emotional, on how exactly you fell it as if it had already happened, ie how you fell if you had 1 million in ur bank account? bridge "this" feeling when u speaking the affirmation.

Second important things, don't use word which you have different "feelings" with it. I.e., in my case, "big amount" means many things. It is full of nuances, can it be 100, 1000, 5000, or anythings. So for my case i prefer charge it with "hundreds of thousands" so it is clearer, more on point than "big amount" (Obviously you need be serious/ready with it, I don't ready to use "millions").
Also don't use word in that case had some negative background. How you do know it? Concentrate in single word and how you fell it. If is all good, use it, if you have a some negative feeling, use other word.

I'm glad this thread occurred as I find the squares very interesting especially considering I've been doing the Jupiter square plus it'll help my affirmation prowess.

I'm glad, too. I enjoy doing more 'deep' discussions with others about specific subjects, but rarely find like-minded individuals that also enjoy such.

Your theory isn't really that crazy. Makes sense in fact to take it further aren't you on some level transmuting this solar sun square energy through your system. In other words personalizing it as it's vibrating and energized through you as a medium AND trying to stick it to your soul.

Well, going by the assumption that vibrating a mantra will make the energy in you and around you vibrate in a certain way depending on the mantra, I would say that it's less "transmuting" and "energizing" the sun energies, but rather changing your own energy and the energy of the area surrounding you.
There's also the matter of why the mantra is vibrated a different number of times every day with the planetary squares. I have not thought overly deeply into this specific matter, but I would theorize that it has to do with a wavy "curve" of the energy, if that makes sense. Imagine a 'line' going forward with every day of vibrating a mantra. If you vibrate it more, the line goes up. If you vibrare it less, the line goes down. So perhaps the intentional variation in vibrating the planetary mantra, is to almost "reconstruct" it's vibrational frequency, but on a linear level in addition to just the normal, vibrational level. It would make sense to me why this would add power to the working, compared to just vibrating the mantra for the same amount of repititions every day.

Remember it's been stated that energy programs. Programs that in the future Gods can show you methods to remove and or more precisely swap out programs that are outdated and abandoned perhaps reimprint the same program using a MUCH higher burst of power and emanation of mantra and activities relating to such actions and desires.

When you say "programs", I'm presuming you are talking about the affirmation that is imprinted on the energy.
I had theorized about this, too. That previousy programmed energy could be 'reprogrammed' later with very little effort, if certain conditions are met. This would allow for much adaptability and sudden manifestation of certain things. I have also read that certain Gods specialize in these things, such as Seere who, according to the JoS, can "cause a spell or act of magick to occur immediately". And also "bring many things to happen all at once". This description seems to fit this kind of skill well, although it has also been stated he can manipulate time, so perhaps his abilities are due to something different entirely.

Shael said:
Did you ever try using short and to-the-point affirmations before?
No never have. I always felt like affirmations had to be perfect in being a sentence and explaining to it. In fact the whole straight to the point situation creates an awkward it lacks proper English since I program in English, I do remember programming once in Spanish or to be more precisely used a Spanish word that had no translation kinda similar to the Japanese Wabisabi(perfectly imperfect) it has a definition translation but not a word to describe it in any other language. It simply felt weird to my mind.
Even though I'm going to get a stick across the head from you for going. Wait you programmed as a sentence because it SOUNDS right. No just do it simple even if it sounds like non-sense or convoluted mess.

Let me share some of my theories on how I think affirmations actually work.
From what I can see, when you state an affirmation, you are taking the energy you have raised, and you "imprint" something onto it.
Now, as you know, energy takes the path of least resistance. So to take the famous old example, if you make an affirmation just saying "I am getting money.", you could end up stuck in a restrictive job to get that money, or some relative could die and you get money from that. Or even, because no "amount" of money is specified, you could just end up getting a few dollars from it in the end. Although that last example is questionable, since the amount of money gained may also depend on how much energy you have raised and programmed, rather than just on the affirmation itself.
However, I think that what you are doing, is going into the other side of extremes with this. Let me share my reasoning as to why.
So, firstly, let's imagine energy as "water" that is seeking to flow down into a pool/pond of sorts. There are hundreds of pipes leading down into the pond, all with their own unique features. In this example, the water arriving in the "pond" is a metaphor for the completion of your working. So if your working's goal is to get money, the water can flow through any single one of the pipes to arrive in the pond and bring that money to you. However, the ways in which money will come to you will depend on which pipe the water flows through. So naturally, you would want to make sure the water doesn't just take the nearest and shortest pipe, as this may lead to negative consequences. So you tell it to, for example, avoid pipes which may get damaged if the water flows through, or pipes that may be dirty and get mud/dirt into your pond if the water goes through there. This is the act of putting safety-words in the affirmation, and this is how a good affirmation should be constructed. Because that way, if the shortest pipe is a safe option, the water will still choose it to flow through. The safety words are just to make sure that the "fastest" way to attain your goal, is also at the same time a way that will be positive and healthy for you. If the shortest pipe is not a safe option, it will be avoided.
Now, what you are doing, is telling the water to take pipe that's 10km away from it, and has an insanely long, curvy path. If you do this, the water of course will try to go through there, but almost all of it will evaporate in the process. Only a few drops will arrive in the pond, and you won't get any significant results.
Making sure that the water arrives in a positive and healthy way for you, that the results are permanent, and that you are trying to get the water into the correct pond, are really everything you need to keep in mind for your affirmations. Going any further than this will just dilute your energies into nothingness, and make your workings almost completely useless.

That is the thing, why would I bother directing or more precisely visualizing.
(FYI I have been since January 6th everyday for about 10 minutes(more like nearing 8 minutes) 63 vibrations of Muñyaka, 9x7 = 63 into each Chakra M -> up to -> S. Like Lydia told one member your kinda blasting out all the negative and harmful karma all at once that is why your keep hitting negative experiences. Afterwards I visualize simply each chakra lit up in white-golden energy program then direct by launching out of the middle 4 and 2 beams of light into the three major and minor junctions; chakras leaving the odd one out sahasrara as it has no other but it's own).

I believe this paragraph should be sufficiently addressed with what I wrote above.
I think it's a good idea to do a munka working like you are doing, as it makes sure you are not just held back by bad karma.

I can get lost in my thoughts, think, visualize, and imagine. But when it comes to meditating and doing it. My mind draws a blank. I merely program the energy and let it go and hope for the best.
Even if the meditation effects are straightforward what exactly would I visualize and metaphysically imprint.
Non of what I do makes any sense why is it when I consider doing something it doesn't work and when I'm in the mood I can literally in some cases get so lost I see the imagination pop out into the real world almost like someone placed a photograph in front of me. Though not to exaggerate as some great visualizer. Merely that it has and can happen occasionally.

It's all about training. Practice. Directing the energy is a very important step, so just keep trying. You seem to have good imagination skills, so just keep trying to control them and use them in your workings. Also keep in mind the advice I have given you above.

Gear88 said:
I would like it but is my caveat of using action words helps or hurts?
Such as the power word now or completely as in completely and eternally....
So, action words. Things like 'now', 'immediately', 'instantly', 'completely', 'fully', etc. etc. etc.
I think that, in some cases, they are worth using. But in most cases, they are unnecessary.
For example, in the Final RTR, we use "...in every way, totally, permanently, and completely". We use a whooping four different phrases here. Now, I cant and wont speak for the HPs to deduce the reasoning behind this, as they are much more advanced and knowledgeable than I am. What I can theorize however, is that, atleast in the grand sense, this high amount of action words is used to ensure priority. It's of utmost importance that the Hebrew alphabet is destroyed totally, permanently and completely, in every way. To get back at the metaphor from earlier -- Even if this "pipe" is a little far away, and riddled with complications, it is essential that it is the one that is taken by the water (energy). Because their vile program must be destroyed completely and eradicated without a trace.

But again, in most cases, except for ones like the above, action words like this are just overkill and unnecessary. Atleast in my opinion.

Apologies for the late response. I wanted to give you a detailed answer that is not rushed. I'm would gladly continue this discussion with you if you desire so. :)

Shael said:
...response...

No please Shael your message is exactly what I was hoping for.

Reminds me of when you mentioned numeral: 5, a balancing number with harmonious growth. I did read later ironically from you that 5 can have it's slowness in materializing something since it seems like a safe number since balance and growth require time. I did use it occasionally have not in a while been using the guaranteed safe numeral: 8. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16988. Wish the numerology guide was out from HP Cobra would be nice to have confidence in using other numbers. I like your mention of 18 as well

1. I've always been under the assumption that your irradiating yourself and the atmosphere and pumping different effects i.e. numbers of vibrations to bring the end result. Either consistent a runic working for example of 88 vibrations per day or inconsistent but potent as hell square system.

2. Your pond thing made me crack up. Grade S, A+ work. It makes a whole lot of sense so in the end I was kinda hurting myself and not materializing something. Almost making the energy do too much exerting it in such a high level.

So what your saying path of quickest and least resistance is not bad so long as there are positive clauses in the affirmation to generate something within the framework of your reality i.e. weltanschaang(world-view)(your place in your microcosmic personal area and your place in the universe or macrocosmic aspects).

3. Ah thank you for the Karma compliment. At first I was going to do it for 40 days, then as I did it I said 90, then as I did it some more I said for a year and now I think I'll just keep it forever it's about 8 minutes. I will admit I do feel like I missed out on one day a certain Saturday a few weeks ago.

So this April 26 I'll stop doing Munka and use the second Moon in Aquarius freeing the soul date on April 27th to get back on the saddle and perform another cycle of Munka hopefully without missing a day. It's a shame I MAY have missed a date but at least it's nice knowing I'm doing a meditation I should have done YEARS ago and nice that there is another freeing date I notice 2019 is not the most prosperous date for freeing the Soul.

4. Your opinion of action words is valid. I have changed my affirmations for example I used to put in now a lot but always made me wonder if I'm making the energy work without building up as in my example before. So I've already made up my mind to not use action words and keep it simple. Except for the word eternal not permanent I used to use permanent but felt better recently with eternal and when say vibrating into a mantra and stating, completely and eternally, for opening and empowering.

BTW Shael a question that has always been on my mind for nearly a decade now. Pardon me everyone for being off-topic.

Are past tense words usable? For example My third eye chakra is completely and eternally opened and empowered in the most happiest, beneficial, and greatest way for me.

Aren't words supposed to be ONLY present tense. I know Maxine has past and present tense words on the JoS site and it's been said by you that perfect English isn't necessary which would translate my affirmation to the perfect present tense: My third eye chakra is completely and eternally opening and empowering (insert positive clause). From my perspective opening and empowering sound like it's in the act of doing that activity. And opened and empowered sound like they already are presently in such condition. So it's almost like the feeling I get is past sounds presently activated and ing/ing present tense sound like it's presently going to occur. It has been said feeling can be used to sense a word.

If people wish for me to be on-topic I decided to choose the affirmation from here and with Ol Argedco Luciftan assistance in another thread.

("I am continuously and eternally attracting money, wealth, and finances to myself in the most happiest, beneficial, and greatest way for me. This money, wealth, and finances is all my own to keep, spend, or invest as I choose.")

Shael said:
Fuchs said:
Shael said:

what do you think about

Nahmah actual means to bow down give reverence 'so to speak strengthen hence mantras to strengthen planets and zodiac signs have nahmah at the end hence I use svah ah when I want to achieve something and nahmah to strengthen it works pretty well for me

Shael said:
Fuchs said:
Shael said:

what do you think about

even Lakshmi has svah ah at the end a other ss argued with me a while ago that I can't compare planetary mantra with God mantra lol like hello? They pretty much the same they both Sanskrit aswel

Gear88 said:
Your pond thing made me crack up. Grade S, A+ work.
Glad you liked it ^^

Gear88 said:
It makes a whole lot of sense so in the end I was kinda hurting myself and not materializing something. Almost making the energy do too much exerting it in such a high level.
So what your saying path of quickest and least resistance is not bad so long as there are positive clauses in the affirmation to generate something within the framework of your reality i.e. weltanschaang(world-view)(your place in your microcosmic personal area and your place in the universe or macrocosmic aspects).
Usually the path of least resistance has undesired consequences, but in some cases it can be exactly what you are looking for. So as long as safety words are used to prevent undesired results from manifesting, it is indeed a viable option. :)

Gear88 said:
Ah thank you for the Karma compliment. At first I was going to do it for 40 days, then as I did it I said 90, then as I did it some more I said for a year and now I think I'll just keep it forever it's about 8 minutes. I will admit I do feel like I missed out on one day a certain Saturday a few weeks ago.
So this April 26 I'll stop doing Munka and use the second Moon in Aquarius freeing the soul date on April 27th to get back on the saddle and perform another cycle of Munka hopefully without missing a day. It's a shame I MAY have missed a date but at least it's nice knowing I'm doing a meditation I should have done YEARS ago and nice that there is another freeing date I notice 2019 is not the most prosperous date for freeing the Soul.
I have found that it can be safer to stop the working 2-3 days in advance, rather than just 1 day before. Especially with long-time workings, the energies can often "stick around" for longer, which could defeat (or atleast weaken) the purpose of restarting it in the first place. This is just from personal experience, though.

Gear88 said:
BTW Shael a question that has always been on my mind for nearly a decade now. Pardon me everyone for being off-topic.

Are past tense words usable?
In my opinion, yes. At the very least they are useable in the way that you have described.
"Opened" and "empowered" are active states, e.g. "the door is open". So that means it has been opened at some point in the past, and has not been closed ever since. With the chakras also, using words like "opened" should have an effect of actively opening them up (presuming they are not open already) and keeping them open afterwards.

Gear88 said:
("I am continuously and eternally attracting money, wealth, and finances to myself in the most happiest, beneficial, and greatest way for me. This money, wealth, and finances is all my own to keep, spend, or invest as I choose.")
I like it. The only criticism I can give is that perhaps the "finances" part may be unnecessary, as "money" and "wealth" should encompass this already. Also, in a grammatical sense I believe that "most happiest" should actually be "most happy", same with "greatest" to "great". Other than that it's a great affirmation, in my opinion.

I fucked up the Sun square I started on the 7th. Maybe it has to do with the intense RTR work that is currently going on. I started a new column in the square the wrong way, totally ignoring the arrows there.

Can someone more knowledgeable in astrology point out possible favorable dates in the future, please?

Apprentice said:
I fucked up the Sun square I started on the 7th. Maybe it has to do with the intense RTR work that is currently going on. I started a new column in the square the wrong way, totally ignoring the arrows there.

Can someone more knowledgeable in astrology point out possible favorable dates in the future, please?
Use the calendar.

Apprentice said:

The next most favorable date seems to be 8th of December, when is a good time for wealth and material gains. Otherwise, you can start a Sun Square whenever you want, you just need to be sure that the Sun is not in Aquarius or Libra and the moon is not in Scorpio or Capricorn (and not void of course). Now the Sun is in Taurus which is fine. You can still start another square but won't be as strong as it was on 7h of April.

Also you can use this schedule
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18664&p=73478&hilit=Square#p73478

All you need to do is to replace the dates with the ones from the day you start the square.

The Alchemist7 said:
The next most favorable date seems to be 8th of December, when is a good time for wealth and material gains. Otherwise, you can start a Sun Square whenever you want, you just need to be sure that the Sun is not in Aquarius or Libra and the moon is not in Scorpio or Capricorn (and not void of course). Now the Sun is in Taurus which is fine. You can still start another square but won't be as strong as it was on 7h of April.
Thank you very much!

Sun in Taurus is a really good time for gaining material wealth I thought probably the best outside of Aries Leo or Sagittarius (what the sun is in on December 8th mentioned above) since we are talking about Using the Suns energy. Taurus rules money so its energy goes along with this working.

I am not sure other planets positions matter when talking about using the Sun Square. Which is what the above seems to be hinting at. I am not disrespecting anyone but We are using the energy of the Sun only in Squares i thought. As long as the moon is not void starting it. Correct me if I am wrong on this. This is always what I thought.

Apprentice said:
darkmonkey666 said:
As long as the moon is not void starting it.
Thank you for your answer.
The moon currently waning doesn't matter then, I presume?

As far as I have heard and my personal experience no. That would only matter if you are doing the moon square. Someone even stated this sonewhere (i dont know where to find that) do some searches on the forums about the planitary squares cause I remember there being a discussion about this. As far as I know the positions of other planets dont matter when using the energy of a planet for something like what you wouod be doing now with the square. When it does matter is workings you are starting in general like money or anything else. However it only matters at the start provided you keep doing the working each planitary day (sun conjunct ascendant to sun conjunct ascendant) it wont matter what any planet goes into. What does matter is not starting anything when the moon is void or even restarting it on a void moon if you miss a planitary day.

lunarium.co.uk has planitary hours with most locations programmed in and I believe the ability to add ones if yours or nothing really close is there. If you use that you dont have to bother with software or possibly having to pay for something.

Hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back