Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is my race ?

anwerfatehy

Hi
I am an egyptian but It seems your enemies are my enemies
It seem they consider me a great danger to them I think that even the closing of the "jos" site was because I tried to seek information about occult there so I may help my self get out of the hell our enemies throw me to !
Since i caused the fall of the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt in the year 2013 - and maybe before that year - they keep reading my mind all the time and they controlled the minds of all Egyptians specially the people around me until they destroyed me
They made everyone hate me or to see me as a "mentally ill" so I became isolated, jobless and every one I try to deal with just try to deceive me. Even my own father and my uncle tricked me and taken away all my Money !
They killed my mother in an accident and my father by poison, pushed my brother to commit a crime and imprisoned him and made my sister run away from our house so they dishonor me
They always send me messages through media and such means to threat me ,mock me and to respond to my thoughts
It seems the Muslim brotherhood and the current rulers of Egypt are one against me they are the tools of the conspiracy against me that caused my destruction !
My mother family comes from Arabic roots from Arabia and my father family comes from Turkish roots but I consider my self white, what do you think my race is ?
And are the north god "odin" an enemy to Satan or a friend ?

The main site is back up but use this url, http://www.satanisgod.com

Kabbalah exposed and exposing christianity sites are important as well.

Read everything including the other sites as this will clear up a lot of stuff for you. There are many sermons/articles on race here so once you're done with the main sites feel free to read on that.

anwerfatehy said:
Hi
It seem they consider me a great danger to them I think that even the closing of the "jos" site was because I tried to seek information about occult there so I may help my self get out of the hell our enemies throw me to !
Since i caused the fall of the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt in the year 2013 - and maybe before that year - they keep reading my mind all the time and they controlled the minds of all Egyptians specially the people around me until they destroyed me
They made everyone hate me or to see me as a "mentally ill" so I became isolated, jobless and every one I try to deal with just try to deceive me. Even my own father and my uncle tricked me and taken away all my Money !
They killed my mother in an accident and my father by poison, pushed my brother to commit a crime and imprisoned him and made my sister run away from our house so they dishonor me
They always send me messages through media and such means to threat me ,mock me and to respond to my thoughts
It seems the Muslim brotherhood and the current rulers of Egypt are one against me they are the tools of the conspiracy against me that caused my destruction !
My mother family comes from Arabic roots from Arabia and my father family comes from Turkish roots but I consider my self white, what do you think my race is ?
And are the north god "odin" an enemy to Satan or a friend ?
Read the material on the JoS. If you decide to do the dedication ritual after that, you will receive help in many ways.

https://joyofsatan.org
or, if broken,
https://mirror.spiritualsatanism.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

anwerfatehy said:
Since i caused the fall of the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt in the year 2013

Honestly what you are writing sounds like a power fantasy along with paranoia. This may come as a surprise to you but we have many websites that have been attacked in the past even before you came here. Before this forum we had another forum that got destroyed by the enemy. This is nothing new that our websites get closed.

I think that you belong to the Arabic race. Read this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18382

Odin is another name for Satan.

Calling me paranoid is new ?! :D :lol:
You forget to call me weak, childish and faggot like you programed to call me
But it just assured my suspicions that your satanism is just another Hoax and mind control program from the ones who rule and puppeteer this world and that their is nothing here except corrupted liberal, capitalist and feminist brainwashing

anwerfatehy said:
But it just assured my suspicions that your satanism is just another Hoax and mind control program from the ones who rule and puppeteer this world and that their is nothing here except corrupted liberal, capitalist and feminist brainwashing

k

anwerfatehy said:

You're just a mentally ill, pathetic, who was too deep into Islam, and is totally crap. In your complete disability to bridge your own insanity, you just come here to spew BS under the pretext of asking for help, attacking those who are supposedly to "Help" you.

You need psychiatric help, and that we cannot provide.

Do not bother posting further, we are thankful people of your IQ range do not join us. It's really divine providence at play here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back