Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What CAN you do during mercury retrograde?

Kieith666

It’s frustrating to put new ideas/projects on hold during this time, especially since this is the time new ideas tend to come to me.

Don’t know if it has anything to do with being born during a mercury retrograde, but things tend to not be “as bad” for me regarding electronics and such. But I’m afraid to start new projects during this time.

So while I’m waiting this retrograde out, what are some activities that can be done or worked on? How can one take advantage of this time?

Kieith666 said:
It’s frustrating to put new ideas/projects on hold during this time, especially since this is the time new ideas tend to come to me.

Don’t know if it has anything to do with being born during a mercury retrograde, but things tend to not be “as bad” for me regarding electronics and such. But I’m afraid to start new projects during this time.

So while I’m waiting this retrograde out, what are some activities that can be done or worked on? How can one take advantage of this time?
When you get obsessed with things like Mercury Retrograde, or the VoC, or any planetary event like this, often times you make things much worse than they actually are. MercuryR isn't that big of a deal for starting new things in general. As long as it's not some huuuge project, and/or something that has to do with electronics, you are generally fine. From what I know, people who were born during a mercury retrograde even function better while mercury is retrograde. That would also explain why you get many of your new ideas during these times.

I have found that sometimes you get ideas during these times (MercuryR or VoC) because the energies are different. These ideas may seem good at the time, but in the end could turn out to be awful. Sometimes this works in a way of getting a new idea during such a time, applying it, and then later realizing that there is no way it could work. Basically these periods can sometimes serve as opportunities to learn, too.

But bottom line is, don't sweat it too much. As long as it doesn't have to do with electronics, contracts, or other heavy communications, you'll usually be just fine.
It's also very beneficial for anything related to editing/revising already existing material.

Kieith666 said:

The only thing you really need to worry daily in regards to Mercury Retrograde is ensuring that you do protective workings on your computer, car, and other electronics of importance to you, in addition to doing more AoP reps for yourself as well. Beyond that, there's nothing else you need to change about your schedule or hobbies. If you are protecting your computer properly for example, you should have nothing to worry about in regards to starting a new project in relation to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back