Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NEW Fast Online Joy of Satan Site [MIRROR]

Luminescence

Dear brothers and sisters,

The JOS website being taken offline caused a literal shock to my soul - fortunately however, I have a full backup of multiple sites. I'm a seasoned webdeveloper and server manager, so I setup a fully working, incredibly fast archive of the multiple Joy of Satan sites as a way to mitigate the damage the enemy can do to us.

Joy Of Satan (main site)
666 Black Sun
Exposing Christianity
Exposing Kabalah
Latest RTRs (includes mirrored files, thus fast downloads)

Finally, there's an index of all the links.

The URL is very simple to remember
www.spiritualsatanism.org

Please do note this a community project
If you find any discrepancies or outdated information, please inform me so I can update it accordingly. There should be an SSL certificate soon (HTTPS) for that added layer of security.

Let me know if there's anything I missed, or something else I can do when it comes to websites or development.

Luminescence said:
Dear brothers and sisters,

The JOS website being taken offline caused a literal shock to my soul - fortunately however, I have a full backup of multiple sites. I'm a seasoned webdeveloper and server manager, so I setup a fully working, incredibly fast archive of the multiple Joy of Satan sites as a way to mitigate the damage the enemy can do to us.

Joy Of Satan (main site)
666 Black Sun
Exposing Christianity
Exposing Kabalah
Latest RTRs (includes mirrored files, thus fast downloads)

Finally, there's an index of all the links.

The URL is very simple to remember
www.spiritualsatanism.org

Please do note this a community project
If you find any discrepancies or outdated information, please inform me so I can update it accordingly. There should be an SSL certificate soon (HTTPS) for that added layer of security.

Let me know if there's anything I missed, or something else I can do when it comes to websites or development.
Thank you for providing mirrors at this crucial time :)

You will be remembered for this. This is awesome

The mirror websites you provided are working mostly. However some characters are not showing.

From the front page of Joy of Satan: "We know we �save� our own souls".

Especially the runic page doesn't show many letters correctly: http://mirror.spiritualsatanism.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Valontuoja said:
The mirror websites you provided are working mostly. However some characters are not showing.

From the front page of Joy of Satan: "We know we �save� our own souls".

Especially the runic page doesn't show many letters correctly: http://mirror.spiritualsatanism.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Thank you for the report! I've noticed this as well. There's also a handful of pages that are missing. I'm discussing with HP HoodedCobra666 what the best next step is to resolve these issues.

Let me know if there's anything else you, or anyone, finds.

is there a free software to safe a hole site for people with low knowledge about the subjekt?

I think it would also good to safe the forum frequently by different members with such a software program.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back