Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the Gods help me if So who do I summon

darkmonkey666

I dont really want to be alone my whole life. I am not sure my current situation will work out for a relationship. I know i have posted about this before but I would like advice from one of the Gods or for them to lead me to the right person. I kind of want a human relationship. I wanted someone i truly could be with forever and I havent ever fully let my gaurd down and committed yet cause as a pluto dominant (astro.com said it was like 28 points or something so it was pretty high above anything else) I want complete and eternal love and to be with someone forever. Like i said in the other post. I am bisexual and able to go either way fully about the same but I feel like I need this bond or completely to be consumed by someone and connected and the same on every level. What is there to live for if I cannot have this no one at all understands.

I am actually serious about the occult I want to be a God or at least close by the end of this life and I am working on myself a lot. I dont know anyone who has the drive to do this I am kind of obsessive in the area of the occult and spirituality this is probably good but you know I post on here more than most people but I dont know how to make other friends in the real world cause I am too intense not interested in how superficial people are. I dont know if there is anyone else in this world who thinks like me. I dont like this I dont want to be alone. I certainly dont want to go back to drinking and drugs to cover this lonliness I just need a real friend can the Gods help me.

I need a real friend or a real relationship where I am understood doesnt matter if the person is Satanist or not I just need a real connection and its difficult with my current relationship. I need that deeper connection I hate the world and how superficial everyone is. I would rather be obsessed about the occult and meditate all day cause nothing else in life has meaning. I wanted someone to do this with me even if she decides to become fully Satanic and fully commit i still dont know if I can have the connection I want cause that is not where I would get this connection from I somehow need something deeper I dont know if she even understands me. I want to be consumed and one with people. That is the depth I want.

I feel broken somewhat that this may not work out.

darkmonkey666 said:
I dont really want to be alone my whole life. I am not sure my current situation will work out for a relationship. I know i have posted about this before but I would like advice from one of the Gods or for them to lead me to the right person. I kind of want a human relationship. I wanted someone i truly could be with forever and I havent ever fully let my gaurd down and committed yet cause as a pluto dominant (astro.com said it was like 28 points or something so it was pretty high above anything else) I want complete and eternal love and to be with someone forever. Like i said in the other post. I am bisexual and able to go either way fully about the same but I feel like I need this bond or completely to be consumed by someone and connected and the same on every level. What is there to live for if I cannot have this no one at all understands.

I am actually serious about the occult I want to be a God or at least close by the end of this life and I am working on myself a lot. I dont know anyone who has the drive to do this I am kind of obsessive in the area of the occult and spirituality this is probably good but you know I post on here more than most people but I dont know how to make other friends in the real world cause I am too intense not interested in how superficial people are. I dont know if there is anyone else in this world who thinks like me. I dont like this I dont want to be alone. I certainly dont want to go back to drinking and drugs to cover this lonliness I just need a real friend can the Gods help me.

I need a real friend or a real relationship where I am understood doesnt matter if the person is Satanist or not I just need a real connection and its difficult with my current relationship. I need that deeper connection I hate the world and how superficial everyone is. I would rather be obsessed about the occult and meditate all day cause nothing else in life has meaning. I wanted someone to do this with me even if she decides to become fully Satanic and fully commit i still dont know if I can have the connection I want cause that is not where I would get this connection from I somehow need something deeper I dont know if she even understands me. I want to be consumed and one with people. That is the depth I want.

Wanting something like this is completely normal. While I do not have anywhere near as big of a pluto influence as you, I am also very intense in my personality due to other astrological influences. In fact, I can quite closely identify with most of the things you mentioned.

Now as for advice, I cannot give you any 100% conclusive blueprint to make this work, as it is different for everyone. However, as a general guideline, the most helpful thing I can recommend you to do is to talk to Satan about this first and foremost. Even if your astral senses are not very open, and even if they're so bad that you cant hear anything, just talk to Him anyways. Let Him know all your concerns in this regard, as well as what exactly it is that you wish for. Provided that you actively work for our cause, I guarantee you that pathways will open up to bring these things to you. Satan looks out for His own. After this, just stay open and always watch out for any signs.
I know this may not be the kind of advice you wanted or expected, but I urge you to give it a try either way. You'll be surprised. :)

darkmonkey666 said:

Just go out and approach the women you want to talk to and talk to them. Just talking with someone will help your depression and anxiety lift up and you'll feel happy naturally.

Well you're never alone as an SS, as Satan is always there for his dedicated,
and daemons also offer their assistance.

Either way i'd look at this page:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180728124115/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

I'd suggest Gomory

Just be patient and relax, things take time.

Ok we kind of worked things out for now. Thanks for your answers. I was feeling very lonely and depressed when i wrote this up for a couple of days. My astral senses are not fully open yet enough to hear things but I did feel the presence of Enlil that night and I dont know if he said anything but the idea of Sending Jupiter energy to her popped into my head. Part of this is she has a lot of emotional issues and traumas and has trouble being her full self and its draining. I did what was suggested and shes been happy all day the last couple of days and much more confident. She says keep doing it so I will. I have been sending out a lot of energy and even trying to heal her directly while laying next to her. The problem is I start to feel unbalanced and off depressive then angry then have insomnia. I still dont feel fully balanced tonight but the thing is she no longer feels much that way so I dont know why this happenes. I am working hard on my astral senses every day. I also do the rtr more than once a day I did it around 8 times today since it was the equinox. Anyways. I want to talk to the gods directly about this and whether i should absolutely commit to her. Regaurdless though we will remain friends for this life as she helped me a lot and is one of the few people that didnt just use me for money and sometimes even does things for me more than I would desire she is only the second actual friend I met since i get taken advantage of a lot. So that makes me for sure stay loyal to her in that regaurd. Also I cant talk about spiritual experiences with anyone else. We both agree i need friends more but that comes to the problem I mentioned. I have had my house taken over by druggies before and a bunch of stuff stolen I seem to attract those types. I wish i could attract positive people.

Oh and I am Pluto then Jupiter dominant in fire sign according to astro.com So this is interesting. Sometimes i am shy obsessive deep moody other times I am silly and care free sometimes a combo of both. I am somewhat optimistic and outgoing but shy and deep at the same time. When i am around people I know i cant stop talking and its fun but new people I freeze up on and dont know how to talk to or start conversation i feel scared. I also was never superficial. When i can talk to the Gods i want to ask advice on where to go and what to do to meet positive people until then I just feel confused.

Also maybe if i were to do a spell with this what runes and when or affirmations. Also can we be toghether in the next life as childhood friends if I were to not achieve godhood before i die (i want to try and i am only around 30) if i didnt die then obviously by that point id be open enough to eaisly find her again. I just dont want what happened in this life to happen again where i get these dreams and visons of the person I was with before and feel lonely cause when i was younger i had few friends they thought i was too wierd and intense and often got scared by that sometimes to the point of running physically away from me or made fun of it.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back