Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan is Down.

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
The site is down. The Angelfire account associated with it no longer exists.

oVEaQhm.png

@HPS Maxine, can a mirror be uploaded?

it's a good bit sluggish but the Wayback Machine seems to have a nice backup of it, for now.

http://web.archive.org

or

http://web.archive.org/web/20190206234156/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

that's our homepage, and navigation seems to work like normal. like i said though, it can be a bit slow.

It had to have just happened in the last hour or 2, I was looking at the magical squares page like 2 hours before this post

I found this site.

https://archive.is/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com

I hope this helps. :D

I just saw its down too and was wondering what happened. Will it get back up soon or is there gonna be a new website?

Fucking disgusting. Especially how this coincides with the jewish blood sacrifice and mass murder ritual day of "purim" on the 20th of march.

I hope we have an archive of the JoS. When I looked to find mine, I noticed I had somehow lost the file which contained a full offline browsable version of the JoS.. No idea how this got deleted or when.

Extra Final RTR's today and the comming days to hit them back 10 fold. We need to make them pay for this and for what they are about to do to hundreds, if not thousands of gentiles on their insane "celebration".

I just searched through forum posts looking for mirrors. Every one I found links to, do not work.

As well, myself and another SS had offline browsable versions, but neither of us can find them.

Time to do an RTR....

If saving offline browseable versions of sites, always archive the entire site in a strong-passworded archive and save this archive on several different servers, e.g. upload the archive as attachments to email accounts and email them to yourself (you might need to split the archive into parts to upload them as email attachments), and also upload the archive to Dropbox, Mega, Drive, etc. Give the archive filename an innocuous-looking name. If they happen to be deleted from your computer, then you can just re-download them, input your password, and extract them to browse them offline again.

You can use WinRAR or 7Zip to archive and password them. There are others available, but in my opinion these are the best two (which I have used). When archiving, try and use the best (highest/strongest) archiving options, which will take longer to archive but will result in a smaller file size to upload and download. Make sure you don't forget the password! Write it down on paper and keep it somewhere, or make up a sentence and change some letters into symbols (using 1337, for example). An example could be -

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog.

Use uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols -

Th3 Qu!ck Br0wn FoX juMp$ over 7h£ L@zy D0g.

That might be too complex to remember, so use a simple phrase that you know and which no-one can guess. Using Password as a password would take no time to crack; trying P@s5w0rd! would take 4 weeks to crack, according to howsecureismypassword.net. I wouldn't trust putting in the actual password, so I'd use the same type of password or passphrase, but using different uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols to check it. (It also doesn't say if this is a home computer or big supercomputers which are being used to crack them, so assume this is only a home computer.)

FancyMancy said:
If saving offline browseable versions of sites, always archive the entire site in a strong-passworded archive and save this archive on several different servers, e.g. upload the archive as attachments to email accounts and email them to yourself (you might need to split the archive into parts to upload them as email attachments), and also upload the archive to Dropbox, Mega, Drive, etc. Give the archive filename an innocuous-looking name. If they happen to be deleted from your computer, then you can just re-download them, input your password, and extract them to browse them offline again.

You can use WinRAR or 7Zip to archive and password them. There are others available, but in my opinion these are the best two (which I have used). When archiving, try and use the best (highest/strongest) archiving options, which will take longer to archive but will result in a smaller file size to upload and download. Make sure you don't forget the password! Write it down on paper and keep it somewhere, or make up a sentence and change some letters into symbols (using 1337, for example). An example could be -

That might be too complex to remember, so use a simple phrase that you know and which no-one can guess. Using Password as a password would take no time to crack; trying P@s5w0rd! would take 4 weeks to crack, according to howsecureismypassword.net. I wouldn't trust putting in the actual password, so I'd use the same type of password or passphrase, but using different uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols to check it. (It also doesn't say if this is a home computer or big supercomputers which are being used to crack them, so assume this is only a home computer.)

When it comes to password security, length is the only way to make password secure as it gets.

“IWasBornOnTuesday” is more secure than “Pa$$w0rD”, regardless of bunch of special characters and combination of uppercase/lowercase letters. Because computers work in such way that brute forcing 17 characters takes way more time than 8 characters, no matter how fancy they are.

BLACKPHEONIX666 said:
I wish i could contact a jos clergy member directly i have very important matters to discuss
Contact HPHC through his azazels astrology contact form. However it might really be important otherwise you may be ignored.

BLACKPHEONIX666 said:
I wish i could contact a jos clergy member directly i have very important matters to discuss
Just make a topic on here and if they deem it worth their while to "discuss" these things with you one of them might reply. There are way too many people from the enemy who would love to waste the HP's time with this stuff, not to mention arrogant/delusional idiots who think that "muh superiority" makes them important enough to have the HP's listen to their every word and waste their time listening to fantasies.
So if you are not also one of these kinds of people, make a topic on here with those "important matters" you want to discuss.

Brdredr said:
The site is down. The Angelfire account associated with it no longer exists.

oVEaQhm.png

@HPS Maxine, can a mirror be uploaded?

Your pic shows that you might be using the old link to JoS. The link starts with "www.angelfire.com" but Joy of Satan has now a different link, here:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

Fortunately the satanisgod.com still works. As for the angelfire domain what does this technically mean? A server hardware problem? If juice are censoring then what legal basis do they have? What bullshit are they using on a legal basis?

EasternFireLion666 said:
Fortunately the satanisgod.com still works. As for the angelfire domain what does this technically mean? A server hardware problem? If juice are censoring then what legal basis do they have? What bullshit are they using on a legal basis?
This is an old topic, and the problem has already been fixed. The original link works perfectly again.

EasternFireLion666 said:

That thing is old. As far as I know everything works fine now. I had some problems with Death of Communism like last week but now it's also working fine.
BTW is satanisgod.org not .com
If you type .com is going to redirect you to a LaVey pseuso-satanism website.
Also joyofsatan.org works and evilgoy.com

Ol argedco luciftias said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
This is an old topic, and the problem has already been fixed. The original link works perfectly again.

Yeah lol. Thx. I usually use the other domain. Thx anyway ;)

Creelien said:
Your pic shows that you might be using the old link to JoS. The link starts with "www.angelfire.com" but Joy of Satan has now a different link, here:

Yes, thank you for commenting on a 4 month old thread.

BLACKPHEONIX666 said:
Make your own thread. Wishing for something which will not happen is stupid and pointless. This forum, and the Yahoo! Groups, exist for helping and educating. Do you wish you were a bird so you could fly away and not have a job and responsibilities, as well? :roll: You might also want to go and learn what the term "forum" means.

Larissa666 said:
FancyMancy said:

When it comes to password security, length is the only way to make password secure as it gets.

“IWasBornOnTuesday” is more secure than “Pa$$w0rD”, regardless of bunch of special characters and combination of uppercase/lowercase letters. Because computers work in such way that brute forcing 17 characters takes way more time than 8 characters, no matter how fancy they are.
Oh, yes. Of course. Obviously, I didn't consider that. Thanks for that clarification.

Brdredr said:
Creelien said:

Yes, thank you for commenting on a 4 month old thread.

It seems my enthusiasm to help was too overcoming. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back