Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

MercuryWisdom

Hey, My satanic brothers and comrades. I would like to hear about your stories of succubi/incubi and your experiences with them so i can get motivated about becoming more spiritually powerful to be able to connect with her. Also i can't really decide if i want her poly or monogamous because i like loyalty and having one awesome lover but i also want to have the freedom but if a succubi is super awesome that i wouldn't need a human one maybe i will go with mono. so if you can advise me in this regard too that will be cool.
Hail father Satan.

great! now we need to speak our intimacies with them(incubi,succubi), to the satisfaction of those who do not even know what they want, for pure delight?

SdD said:
great! now we need to speak our intimacies with them(incubi,succubi), to the satisfaction of those who do not even know what they want, for pure delight?
Why are you offended. What is wrong with not knowing what i want you can help me decide instead of putting this post.

mercury_wisdom said:
SdD said:
Why are you offended. What is wrong with not knowing what i want you can help me decide instead of putting this post.
Incubi and succubus are lovers and there is really no reason for someone to tell you about their relationship with them just for your easy gratification.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, My satanic brothers and comrades. I would like to hear about your stories of succubi/incubi and your experiences with them so i can get motivated about becoming more spiritually powerful to be able to connect with her. Also i can't really decide if i want her poly or monogamous because i like loyalty and having one awesome lover but i also want to have the freedom but if a succubi is super awesome that i wouldn't need a human one maybe i will go with mono. so if you can advise me in this regard too that will be cool.
Hail father Satan.
Talk with Satan and tell Him all of this. Even if you are not open enough for detailed conversation yet, He will guide you to what is right for you. Just keep watching out for signs and stay open.

I will keep all the private things, private.
However, there is some experiences I can share.

I asked for an Incubus my first year as a spiritual Satanist. I did the ritual as outlined. That same year, I kept getting the nudge to move out of my current home. I didn't though.

I live with my father. It's a small apartment, and there's not a lot of privacy. I was told by my Guardian that when I *do* move out and get my own place (which will be sometime this year, I've been working on this) my Incubus will come to me nightly.

Now I know it's not the same for everyone, but I think this is because the energies raised during intimate relations would be noticed by my dad. My Incubus does not want this, he wants complete privacy.

Reading your original post, I think you need to know yourself better if you are monogamous or polygamous. There's no rush, it's not like there's an expiration date on the ritual to do to Satan to request a Succubus. Take your time.

There are other ways to be motivated, besides. But if you want this as a motivation, that's your call.

My Incubus came to me in my 6th year as an SS. It didn't fully register, and I didn't quite believe it, when it happened. He came to me, sat with me and guided me to books on Amazon. The first time I saw him was in a dream, in my 8th year as an SS. He was talking to me, and I could see his face and hair. I don't remember what he said but it comforted me and I woke up with a smile, and his energy all around me. It felt like a hug, but through words and energy :)

I think my experience with my Incubus would have come sooner had I moved out, so many years ago.

He's very friendly. He's protective, and looks out for me.

Hail Satan!

Shael said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hail father Satan.
Talk with Satan and tell Him all of this. Even if you are not open enough for detailed conversation yet, He will guide you to what is right for you. Just keep watching out for signs and stay open.
Ok thanks for the tip

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
SdD said:
Incubi and succubus are lovers and there is really no reason for someone to tell you about their relationship with them just for your easy gratification.
ok i respect your privacy

magus.immortalis said:

I asked for an Incubus my first year as a spiritual Satanist. I did the ritual as outlined. That same year, I kept getting the nudge to move out of my current home. I didn't though.

I live with my father. It's a small apartment, and there's not a lot of privacy. I was told by my Guardian that when I *do* move out and get my own place (which will be sometime this year, I've been working on this) my Incubus will come to me nightly.

Now I know it's not the same for everyone, but I think this is because the energies raised during intimate relations would be noticed by my dad. My Incubus does not want this, he wants complete privacy.

Reading your original post, I think you need to know yourself better if you are monogamous or polygamous. There's no rush, it's not like there's an expiration date on the ritual to do to Satan to request a Succubus. Take your time.

There are other ways to be motivated, besides. But if you want this as a motivation, that's your call.

My Incubus came to me in my 6th year as an SS. It didn't fully register, and I didn't quite believe it, when it happened. He came to me, sat with me and guided me to books on Amazon. The first time I saw him was in a dream, in my 8th year as an SS. He was talking to me, and I could see his face and hair. I don't remember what he said but it comforted me and I woke up with a smile, and his energy all around me. It felt like a hug, but through words and energy :)

I think my experience with my Incubus would have come sooner had I moved out, so many years ago.

Hail Satan!
I think i figured it out i want a monogamous relationship and i will be moving out soon even though i am 16 but i have money from my online business i own a facebook ads agency. I already found a couple houses to rent once i move out i will dedicate myself to satanism and my online business. I think satan guided me to these plans as i asked for his guidance.

mercury_wisdom said:
magus.immortalis said:

Hail Satan!
I think i figured it out i want a monogamous relationship and i will be moving out soon even though i am 16 but i have money from my online business i own a facebook ads agency. I already found a couple houses to rent once i move out i will dedicate myself to satanism and my online business. I think satan guided me to these plans as i asked for his guidance.
Take time to think about that, It's pretty risky what you're doing.

mercury_wisdom said:
I think i figured it out i want a monogamous relationship

Think carefully before making said wish. Monogamous relationships require loyalty on your part just as much as she has her own loyalty to you. Do you really want someone who demands you never interact with anyone but her? or him it's possible Satan might send an Incubus and state you prefer men over woman.

So do some deep thinking before coming to this conclusion.

mercury_wisdom said:
Your experiences

I shouldn't say anything as I already typed up a long thread and it got pretty ugly. Basically a day into dedicating(April 30th 2003) I asked for the perfect polyamrous/open relationship(both for me and for her) succubus but left it completely unto Satan to find her. In recent times this entity keeps interacting with me.

Note I'm not in any way, shape, or form advanced. I'm just a basic normal person despite how long I've been dedicated.

Simply to put it, when I visualize Satan's grail sigils and contact him "Satan can you please if my Succubus is not in any way, shape, or form busy have her come to me" or "Satan if my succubus is not busy can you please tell her to ping me telepathically I need to ask her a question". So either I hear her state "Hello [My name or full name] how are you?" or "State the same thing but then state You wanted to talk to me".

I know all of this sounds like I'm hearing it like another human but it's so damn faint and non-existent that it feels like I'm making it up and I'm the one inventing the words in my head. Not unlike someone talking to themselves.

Usually when people hear this, they might state delusional and crazy. Not a proper Satanist.

But the funny part is when I state "May I please get an orgasm" without my conscious control I take deep breath, my eyes roll around my head, and finally my breath is held for a short while. Other times the same thing happens but vocalization and moaning. And as per one time a non-stop orgasm train lasting nearly two minutes with me stating "stop, stop, stop I can't take it anymore" all the while cracking up and laughing for 30-40 seconds straight.

All of this sounds like fun and games but when your not in any way, shape, or form advanced it does bring up doubts. Basically there is something otherworldly interacting with me capable of giving me orgasms to my capacity of openness. But it begs the question if it is an invention of mine or something.

I'm not concerned as I don't fear such interactions just that it begs the question "How is it possible". So honestly I really don't know what the meditations on and off over the years have done to me".

I simply interact with this possible entity and only when this entity is around does she create an effect. Other times alone it doesn't generate such orgams In fact when I don't interact with the entity at night and she doesn't come, I usually sleep better. But when I contact her and she stays the night there is some lackluster sleep.

Again I don't wish to state anything but frankly it troubles me sometimes that I'm off my rocker. Perhaps for other Satanists such situations occurred whereby they felt their sanity being questioned by themselves. Shame how far down humans have collapsed in regards to the spiritual planes.

Gear88 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
I think i figured it out i want a monogamous relationship

Think carefully before making said wish. Monogamous relationships require loyalty on your part just as much as she has her own loyalty to you. Do you really want someone who demands you never interact with anyone but her? or him it's possible Satan might send an Incubus and state you prefer men over woman.

So do some deep thinking before coming to this conclusion.
Yeah i have done my thinking i am a very monogamous person and i am very loyal. I even right now even though i haven't still summoned her i don't think about girls and i don't care about having a human partner any more and when i see a girl i don't care about her even if she is hot. So right now what i care about is moving away from my home so i can advance spiritually and only when i am very advanced and ready where i am able to communicate with spirits i will summon her.

Aquarius" [/quote said:
Take time to think about that, It's pretty risky what you're doing.[/quote]
What exactly is the risky thing Aquarius?

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius" [/quote said:
What exactly is the risky thing Aquarius?[/quote]
The fact you're 16... I was basically like you, i'm 19 now, I really suggest you to keep growing your business and having all the time you gain from just going to school and wait to move on till you're atleast 18.

mercury_wisdom said:
Yeah i have done my thinking i am a very monogamous person and i am very loyal. I even right now even though i haven't still summoned her i don't think about girls and i don't care about having a human partner any more and when i see a girl i don't care about her even if she is hot. So right now what i care about is moving away from my home so i can advance spiritually and only when i am very advanced and ready where i am able to communicate with spirits i will summon her.
Be careful with this not to become dull or detached from reality. Attraction like this is one of the main components of the life force energy that all life is made from, so don't lose it. We have seen a crazy person came here before who was completely confused and lost to the world because he imagined that he had a succubus and became so obsessed with it that he lost everything else. And it wasn't even a succubus it was just his imagination. Don't let this pull you away from reality or dull down your life force.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Be careful with this not to become dull or detached from reality. Attraction like this is one of the main components of the life force energy that all life is made from, so don't lose it. We have seen a crazy person came here before who was completely confused and lost to the world because he imagined that he had a succubus and became so obsessed with it that he lost everything else. And it wasn't even a succubus it was just his imagination. Don't let this pull you away from reality or dull down your life force.
Yeah i got this don't worry i am very sane and i won't get a succubus until i am advanced. I just don't like to get attached to a girl because i want a succubus plus i don't think i am having a gf anytime soon anyway. But if i did meet an amazing person that i think will be with me forever then i would reconsider.

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius" [/quote said:
The fact you're 16... I was basically like you, i'm 19 now, I really suggest you to keep growing your business and having all the time you gain from just going to school and wait to move on till you're atleast 18.[/quote]
I am dropping from school to become an entrepeneur and i want to advance in satanism but i won't be able to do that if i live at my parents house i am already an adult i am a capricorn so i was always maturing at ultra speeds if my parents knew i am dropping or that i am a satanist i am officially dead and will be forced to obey you might think this is risky because i am young but believe me i got this it is all or nothing right now. I want to be free and independent father satan gave me the gift of social media marketing skills so i can have the financial ability to do this. When i have my house i will dedicate myself to spiritually adavncing and my agency but i will only move out when i have a couple of clients which i am reaching for.

Dropping out of school is a very bad idea too. You don't have to go to college but you at least need to graduate highschool. What are you going to do when your job gets replaced by a computer program and you need to find a new one? Who would hire someone who couldn't even pass highschool? I know you got these big expectations that since you're a Satanist now, everything is going to work out perfect and you'll always be successful. But it doesn't exactly work like that. If you throw yourself off a cliff with bad choices the gods probably aren't going to catch you.

And I think it will be better for you to focus on finding the best partner for you who is a real human young woman. You don't have to physically go out looking yet, but use energy to get it out there for your partner to come to you. The world needs more Satanist families and you can't make babies with a succubus.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius" [/quote said:
The fact you're 16... I was basically like you, i'm 19 now, I really suggest you to keep growing your business and having all the time you gain from just going to school and wait to move on till you're atleast 18.
I am dropping from school to become an entrepeneur and i want to advance in satanism but i won't be able to do that if i live at my parents house i am already an adult i am a capricorn so i was always maturing at ultra speeds if my parents knew i am dropping or that i am a satanist i am officially dead and will be forced to obey you might think this is risky because i am young but believe me i got this it is all or nothing right now. I want to be free and independent father satan gave me the gift of social media marketing skills so i can have the financial ability to do this. When i have my house i will dedicate myself to spiritually adavncing and my agency but i will only move out when i have a couple of clients which i am reaching for.[/quote] Okay, best of luck to you:)

@mercury-wisdom, please i want to email you personally concerning online bussiness, can you help me please. HAIL SATAN.

Okay, best of luck to you:)[/quote]
Thank you Aquarius :)[/quote]
I just thought about it, is it even legal to move out at 16? you're underage, if you just go away from your home your parents could call the police on you.

Aquarius said:
Okay, best of luck to you:)
I just thought about it, is it even legal to move out at 16? you're underage, if you just go away from your home your parents could call the police on you.[/quote]
can i move out if i have an id card? :?:

mymoney1z said:
@mercury-wisdom, please i want to email you personally concerning online bussiness, can you help me please. HAIL SATAN.
I can't do that i am sorry we don't dm each other here in the forums there is a lot of infiltrators here.

Aquarius said:
I just thought about it, is it even legal to move out at 16? you're underage, if you just go away from your home your parents could call the police on you.[/quote]
i looked it up and found this
http://www.occ.org.nz/childrens-rights-and-advice/legal-rights/
choose to leave home - at age 16 a young person can leave home without their parents' consent. But until 17, Oranga Tamariki can send the child home if they believe they're at risk

Aquarius said:
When can I leave home?
You can leave home without your parents’ or guardians’ consent at the age of 16. But, if the police think you are “at risk” because you are, for example, mixing with the wrong people or becoming involved in crime, they may intervene and organise a Family Group Conference or take you home. Generally, the police would not get involved if you have a safe place to live and you can financially support yourself.

If your parents are worried, they can apply to the Family Court to put you under the guardianship of the Court where the Court can make major decisions for you until you are 18. Even if this happens, the Court will only make decisions about where you live if there are really good reasons for doing so.

Until you reach the age of 18, your parents remain your legal guardians. If your parents believe that you lack the maturity and judgment to live away from home (for example, if your mental functioning is damaged), they can apply to the Family Court for a warrant. This warrant gives the parent’s rights to provide you with day-to-day care.
http://youthlaw.co.nz/rights/home-family/leaving-home/. I hope this is true for my country though

My best friend for a very long time, he is more like my brother, he also dropped out of school and basically lived on his own from a young age. Maybe you can have a good job at first, but things change in ways you can't predict. He's been through many different jobs and having to live in a lot of different places, and it hasn't been easy for him. He's a dedicated Satanist and only with the most extreme hard work spiritually and physically and the direct help from the gods, he has now managed to find a good and stable situation where he is actually happy and comfortable. But nothing about it has ever been easy to do. Now he is in a good spot, but what if something else changes? He found basically a 1 in a million chance doing manual work where the employer lets him live on the property for free and gives him a truck for free, plus what he's being paid. I don't think you can find a chance like that. You can't predict how the world will go. Be ready to move around a lot and struggle with basically nothing but the clothes you're wearing for much of the time. Jumping from job to job and in between not knowing if you can even feed yourself or have a roof over your head. He's in a great spot now, but what room is there to really grow upward from there? People who don't finish school have so many opportunities blocked in a world that is already hard for everyone.

I'm guessing you have 2 more years of highschool, maybe it's different in your country. Finishing that last little bit of school is one of the easiest things you could ever do. You don't have to go extra and take any hard classes like Advanced or Honors, just go the easy way and get it done. Get your required number of credits. In this time it's one of the easiest things you can do, but if you don't do it you would be making your entire future so much harder than it needs to be. Don't make a dumb choice just because you have some feeling it might work out okay.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
Thank you Aquarius :)
When can I leave home?
You can leave home without your parents’ or guardians’ consent at the age of 16. But, if the police think you are “at risk” because you are, for example, mixing with the wrong people or becoming involved in crime, they may intervene and organise a Family Group Conference or take you home. Generally, the police would not get involved if you have a safe place to live and you can financially support yourself.

If your parents are worried, they can apply to the Family Court to put you under the guardianship of the Court where the Court can make major decisions for you until you are 18. Even if this happens, the Court will only make decisions about where you live if there are really good reasons for doing so.

Until you reach the age of 18, your parents remain your legal guardians. If your parents believe that you lack the maturity and judgment to live away from home (for example, if your mental functioning is damaged), they can apply to the Family Court for a warrant. This warrant gives the parent’s rights to provide you with day-to-day care.
http://youthlaw.co.nz/rights/home-family/leaving-home/. I hope this is true for my country though[/quote] This is for new zealand, where are you from?

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
I just thought about it, is it even legal to move out at 16? you're underage, if you just go away from your home your parents could call the police on you.
When can I leave home?

http://youthlaw.co.nz/rights/home-family/leaving-home/. I hope this is true for my country though[/quote] This is for new zealand, where are you from?[/quote]
oh shoot
I am from Egypt. I am actually kinda worried now but i think i can do this even if i have to talk to my parents about it and make them accept this i think my dad my accept if i can provide myself financially. If they accept i think it will make things easier just have to prepare for a long talk.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
When can I leave home?

http://youthlaw.co.nz/rights/home-family/leaving-home/. I hope this is true for my country though
This is for new zealand, where are you from?[/quote]
oh shoot
I am from Egypt. I am actually kinda worried now but i think i can do this even if i have to talk to my parents about it and make them accept this i think my dad my accept if i can provide myself financially. If they accept i think it will make things easier just have to prepare for a long talk.[/quote] Look for laws that apply to Egypt then, not new Zealand laws.....

My best friend for a very long time, he is more like my brother, he also dropped out of school and basically lived on his own from a young age. Maybe you can have a good job at first, but things change in ways you can't predict. He's been through many different jobs and having to live in a lot of different places, and it hasn't been easy for him. He's a dedicated Satanist and only with the most extreme hard work spiritually and physically and the direct help from the gods, he has now managed to find a good and stable situation where he is actually happy and comfortable. But nothing about it has ever been easy to do. Now he is in a good spot, but what if something else changes? He found basically a 1 in a million chance doing manual work where the employer lets him live on the property for free and gives him a truck for free, plus what he's being paid. I don't think you can find a chance like that. You can't predict how the world will go. Be ready to move around a lot and struggle with basically nothing but the clothes you're wearing for much of the time. Jumping from job to job and in between not knowing if you can even feed yourself or have a roof over your head. He's in a great spot now, but what room is there to really grow upward from there? People who don't finish school have so many opportunities blocked in a world that is already hard for everyone.

I'm guessing you have 2 more years of highschool, maybe it's different in your country. Finishing that last little bit of school is one of the easiest things you could ever do. You don't have to go extra and take any hard classes like Advanced or Honors, just go the easy way and get it done. Get your required number of credits. In this time it's one of the easiest things you can do, but if you don't do it you would be making your entire future so much harder than it needs to be. Don't make a dumb choice just because you have some feeling it might work out okay.

I am not going to work for someone anyway this is something different from what you have been raised to do i made my own agency that people work for me for i am going to be an entrepreneur i am working online and this work absolutely has nothing to do with a degree it is about the skillset and the value you can offer to businesses. This is not a dumb decision this is a highly calculated one and i know what i am doing if you don't even know what kind of job i do what gives you the right to criticize it? Also when you said that i shouldn't have a succubus and look for a human woman that was highly offensive and that is literally not your choice to make.

Dropping out of school is a very bad idea too. You don't have to go to college but you at least need to graduate highschool. What are you going to do when your job gets replaced by a computer program and you need to find a new one? Who would hire someone who couldn't even pass highschool? I know you got these big expectations that since you're a Satanist now, everything is going to work out perfect and you'll always be successful. But it doesn't exactly work like that. If you throw yourself off a cliff with bad choices the gods probably aren't going to catch you.

And I think it will be better for you to focus on finding the best partner for you who is a real human young woman. You don't have to physically go out looking yet, but use energy to get it out there for your partner to come to you. The world needs more Satanist families and you can't make babies with a succubus.
My job doesn't work like that it won't be replaced by a computer actually manual labor is what is gonna be replaced. And having a human partner is not your choice to make i know succubi can't get pregnant and i have made my choice just because you want more families doesn't mean you are gonna force to do something you want and succubi are a gift of satan my job is different from what you know and it provides a lot of financial sources and doesn't need a degree you shouldn't criticize my decisions if you don't understand them if you don't know my work you absolutely have no right to criticize it and even if you do it will be invalid. Not because i am still young doesn't mean i am not mature i am very mature and way ahead of my age i am already an adult despite my age and i am yet to improve you can't say i am doing dumb decisions when you are ignorant about my decisions.

@mercury-wisdom, i am very sorry for you for label me as an infiltrator, and what makes you think that anyone that need help personaly from some one is an infitrator.

mymoney1z said:
@mercury-wisdom, i am very sorry for you for label me as an infiltrator, and what makes you think that anyone that need help personaly from some one is an infitrator.
I don’t think you’re an infiltrator but your name really looks like some kind of nigerian spam thing, you could make an account with a better name if you don’t want to be labeled as infiltrator.

mymoney1z said:
You can ask me what you want here.

You are 16 your view will change in time. You can advance at home with your parents and build your business. You need to finish school, nobody wants to hire a loser who lacks willpower to finish what one started also you are a nobody without a graduation. Also search for a girl and get used to it, we need more satanic families.

I think you should become an artist.. you want to move out with 16, drop school, start a business, buy a house from all the money you don't have rn, and expect that the gods will somehow manage everything for you. You want to be more independent yet you are afraid of your parents.

@Aquarius ,you are almost right am from Africa, but not Nigerian ,i think you are very phsychic.

@mercury-wisdom, my very intention was to tell me how you make it, concerning facebook ads, online bussiness and more.

mymoney1z said:
@mercury-wisdom, my very intention was to tell me how you make it, concerning facebook ads, online bussiness and more.
Here is a place to get the course for free https://ibda3gate.com/vb/threads/%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B3-kevin-david-ninja-masterclass-facebook-ads-2018.6156/

NinRick said:
You are 16 your view will change in time. You can advance at home with your parents and build your business. You need to finish school, nobody wants to hire a loser who lacks willpower to finish what one started also you are a nobody without a graduation. Also search for a girl and get used to it, we need more satanic families.

I think you should become an artist.. you want to move out with 16, drop school, start a business, buy a house from all the money you don't have rn, and expect that the gods will somehow manage everything for you. You want to be more independent yet you are afraid of your parents.
Just read what i replied to the other person he said similar things i am not repeating things. Also i am not dropping out of school until i get the money which i am achieving right now i have two clients that are paying me very well plus how can i advance if my parents are strict muslims are you stupid? You shouldn't order me to have a human gf just because you want more families that is not your choice to make and i will do what makes me happy. You seem to be very close minded. Make sure you read what i replied to the other person similar to you before you try to argue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back