Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
magus.immortalis
Posts: 284
Location: Earth

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby magus.immortalis » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:43 am

It really helps if you are open, psychic and aware enough, so you can feel,see and hear your Demon lover when they come to you.

They will guide you to information on Joy of Satan to open up your soul further so you can experience, hear, see and feel more.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Stormblood » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Coraxo wrote:
Stormblood wrote:...


Good thing that what you think is irrelevant and does not reflect reality.


The desired to be treated like cattle, punished, humiliated or abused in other ways. I wonder where it comes from.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 363

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Coraxo » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:13 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:So you're saying the reality is that you like licking dirty boots, getting peed on, and being used as a footstool and it's all really good and healthy for you and there's nothing wrong with these things? :shock: That's horrible!


I don't like getting peed on nor sharing my wife or whatever you mentioned, but if I do, I would accept it and embrace it, not ridicule people about it like a fucking xian.

All kinds of sexual intercourses have healthrisks, be it penial-vaginal intercourse, or a goldenshower (the fetish of getting peed on). So your argument is irrelevant.

As for fetishes, as long as it's consensual it IS fine (minors, animals and drunk adults cannot consent even if they appear to 'enjoy' it).
Whether you like it or not, that's YOUR problem. Thanks to jew, people already have enough insecurities and problems regarding casual and normal sex alone, not to mention unusual fetishes.

You don't have to like what other people do, but you also cannot humiliate them for having different ways to express their sexuality. These people will have troubles raising their serpents because of these insecurities.

Some men like to be pegged, others like to be peed on and some like to watch their wives having sex with strangers, all of that is fine.

The whole 'cuck' and such arguments are us pointing out that the enemy promotes things to extreme ends. We point out how Westerner men are increasingly getting programed to becoming cucks/feminized and we point out how middle easterners are getting programed to becoming overly 'manly' and getting more than one wife, yet we accept both men being feminine and polygamy relationships.
Pointing out enemies' tactics is different from ridiculing people for expressing themselves. In the end we all have a unique soul, that's how Satan intended it. So who are you to oppose it?

The only thing wrong here is your peanut-size brain.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3036

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Shael » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Coraxo wrote:Some men like to be pegged, others like to be peed on and some like to watch their wives having sex with strangers, all of that is fine.
I completely disagree. There is a difference between healthy fetishes and fetishes that are just in and of themselves degradatory. It really doesn't matter if both parties "consent" or are "happy" doing these things. Being peed on, being used as a footstool, being humiliated, or acting out cuck fantasies, all of these things were born from enemy propaganda and brainwashing, and they inherently carry the message of degradatory domination.
This is a subliminal programming to get people into a slave and slaver mentality. None of these things are "okay" by any means, and if you think they are then you have some serious deprogramming to do.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6047

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:16 pm

It's at the very least level a hypocrisy to see people of a sexual orientation considered by half the planet as a "valid reason" for execution, or imprisonment, in the whole moral books on how people should and should not conduct themselves sexually.

"How dare you be this!", while you are doing something that half the world believes demands of execution, should at least give someone some compassion and understanding over others. But observing how the Vatican acts with all of this, a well known...specific vocation institution... and how they were the ones to impose all these measures in the first place, is quite deserving of observation.

Understanding is advised in this area.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Stormblood » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:49 pm

It's hilarious (not really) how people think that going from one extreme (repression) to another (degeneracy) is how one responds.

I don't see people complain that both considering women inferior and hating all males are both wrong attitudes. Why isn't this applied to sexual abuse too, I wonder.

The reality is that there interests that come from a healthy mindsets and interests that come from residual Jewish programming. One must learn to distinguish such. A clue is that the latter are endlessly pushed by kikes in GLBT communities and fetish communities, where everything is brought to extremes. Another thing is common sense.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 363

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Coraxo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:32 pm

Stormblood wrote:...

Shael wrote:...


I'm yet to be presented with an argument other than that the jews promote certain fetishes and sexual orientations to extreme ends to push for certain goals, which I already mentioned and explained before any of you start putting words in my mouth accompanied with childish passive-agressive comments like a lot of you always "argue".

The jews promote veganism and vegetarianism, does this make eating vegetables "bad" or "disgusting"? Jews also promote the LGBT shit for political reasons, but does this make being gay a bad thing? Then what's your fucking argument??

The jewish race never created anything on this planet, they were programed to act like a virus, corrupting the host from within, everything the jews promote is stolen from us Gentiles and pushed to an extreme end, the whole cuckery situation is that jews are promoting it so Westerner men get weakened, nothing more. But just like everything they promote, it's not ultimately bad in itself.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:Human beings should have a right to determine our own sex lives, free of any guilt or inhibitions. In Satanism, any and all consenting sex between adults is fine.


Explain the the quote above.
Now you realize how stupid all of you sound, but you won't admit it because all of you little minions do is shit around the forum and argue for the sake of arguing and to show who has the biggest arguing 'dick' around.

Shael wrote:and if you think they are then you have some serious deprogramming to do.

Stormblood wrote: Another thing is common sense.


That's very ironic coming from you both.

You know what else is ironic? Is just what HPHC just mentioned. Correct if I'm wrong but you, Stormblood, are bisexual and you fight half of humanity for condemning you, calling you mentally ill and wanting to throw you from a roof for having a different way to express your sexuality, you fight for them to understand your sexuality yet you condemn others for having different taste that yours and you call them mentally ill for it. That's so fucking hypocritical from you both.

I find gay sex absolutely puke-worthy, as much disgusting as goldenshowers. Should I start going around the forum and ridicule you gays for it? Absolutely fucking not. What you choose to do in your bedroom is none of my business, and what I choose to do in my bedroom is none of your business either.

For the last time, as long as it's consensual it is fine.

Stop quoting me if you don't have anything to argue with other than some childish remarks.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1250
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Egon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Stormblood wrote:I don't see people complain that both considering women inferior and hating all males are both wrong attitudes. Why isn't this applied to sexual abuse too, I wonder.

Because sexual roleplaying and social life are different things that's why. You're using the same baseline arguments for "science" in the 19th Century saying men consensually penetrating each other is "mental illness" or an "extreme sex act". It's more likely people who repress their sexual tendencies to outburst that into degeneracy and violence than people who can freely express their unusual fetishes in their private lives.

Spanking and slave-master roleplay is totally ok betweeb 2 or more consenting adults. Repressing that could likely make people treat others like lowlife mud in their social life, same as home violence for repressed "macho" homosexuals.

As long as it does not involve race mixing, scat, multilation, children or animals, any consensual sex act is ok.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:57 am

Coraxo wrote:Correct if I'm wrong but you, Stormblood, are bisexual


Coraxo, you're wrong. I'm homosexual, not bisexual.

So according to you these are all healthy sexual expressions if they are consensual:

[GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ALERT IF THERE ARE MINORS READING]

- beating your sexual partner, making them bleed and giving them bruises.
- cutting them and making them bleed
- peeing on your sexual partner or allowing them to pee on you
- licking dirty boots with dry mud on them etc.
- use your partner as a footstool
- putting your partner on a leash and walking them around
- choking your partner
- putting your partner into a cage
- whipping them for not doing as you say
- having someone dress in priest robes and force crosses up your ass (this is the weirdest I've ever read)
- [insert any other violent or degrading behaviour]

Very interesting. I've seen that and much more advertised in fetish communities and treated as normal. If that's the case, I've nothing more to tell you. Especially as you're so much on the defensive.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:02 am

Egon wrote:Because sexual roleplaying and social life are different things that's why.

So moderation and balance are only applied selectively and the moment they don't your personal tastes they're thrown out of the window? Very interesting.

Maybe re-read what I wrote, since you at least understand about scat, unlike the other person. I may not enjoy spanking but that doesn't even fit the definition of unhealthy, as that never produces any real damage.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4348
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:21 am

Egon wrote:As long as it does not involve race mixing, scat, multilation, children or animals, any consensual sex act is ok.

So you agree that there is a line where it just becomes harmful and disgusting. The only different opinion is where that line is.

There are a lot of hebrew psychologists trying to make the argument that pedophilia is another natural sexual orientation. My opinion is all pedophiles should be dragged out and "put down." What opinion is correct? The endless "do whatever you want" or the idea that some things are just bad.

You can say, "just let them do whatever they want." But that doesn't mean that what they want to do is a good thing. A similar thing as drugs, you can say "This is a grown adult consenting to taking drugs, what right do you have to say that that's a bad thing?" Fine, let them do it then. But I won't say that it's a healthy action.

I didn't say that nobody is allowed to have their wife be with someone else, or get used as a toilet, or drink a cup of piss, if that is what they truly want to do. All I said is it's disgusting, unhealthy, and just plain horrible. If you have some horribly disgusting sick action like that, you can't make me accept that it's a good idea. I know some people might want to do those things, but those people are wrong. The drug addict wants to go smoke meth under a bridge somewhere, fine let him do it, but does everybody have to have the opinion that that is a healthy and good thing to do, and want him to keep doing it? Or are you allowed to think that it's a sick and degenerate situation, because it is?

AND I'm not talking about gay people, I don't have anything against them. So before someone goes "OMG WHAT ABOUT HOW GAY PEOPLE WERE DISLIKED FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!11!!!1!?" That's what their argument always is, they always bring up gay people. I'm not talking anything about gay people, I'm only talking about people doing sick and degenerate horrible actions. For example, if you want to get used as a toilet, you have serious mental problems, that is not a healthy thing for someone to want to do. It's like all those "fat acceptance" activists bitching and crying because someone else said it's unhealthy to weigh 600 pounds.
Be Happy  :P 
Image
Blue Lives Matter!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1250
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Egon » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:18 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I didn't say that nobody is allowed to have their wife be with someone else, or get used as a toilet, or drink a cup of piss, if that is what they truly want to do.

It's funny how you sneak-in consensual voyeurism and swing which are fine, then mix it with toilet stuff then pretend all this long dialetic is not kinkshaming people with other fetishes you're biased against.

Stormblood wrote:So moderation and balance are only applied selectively and the moment they don't your personal tastes they're thrown out of the window? Very interesting.

Yes that's totally what I said literally except that not. Maybe you should not twist people's words for the sake of this long and boring argumentation.

User avatar
LightAlgur
Posts: 225
Contact:

Stormblood

Postby LightAlgur » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:37 am

And thus, there was a small crack on my tiny heart...
Image

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3036

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Shael » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:21 am

Coraxo wrote:...
You know, you are right actually. I just got pissed at all the enemy corruption going around, trying to turn sexuality into something harmful. It's really not any of my business what people do in the bedroom as long as it's consensual.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3036

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Shael » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:55 am

Egon wrote:Because sexual roleplaying and social life are different things that's why. You're using the same baseline arguments for "science" in the 19th Century saying men consensually penetrating each other is "mental illness" or an "extreme sex act". It's more likely people who repress their sexual tendencies to outburst that into degeneracy and violence than people who can freely express their unusual fetishes in their private lives.

Spanking and slave-master roleplay is totally ok betweeb 2 or more consenting adults. Repressing that could likely make people treat others like lowlife mud in their social life, same as home violence for repressed "macho" homosexuals.

As long as it does not involve race mixing, scat, multilation, children or animals, any consensual sex act is ok.
I completely agree here, it was close-minded of me to say what I did in my initial message to Coraxo. It may be hard for some people to see this now, but what happens sexually between two consenting adults, isn't ANYONE's business. As long as no mutilation, murder, rape, paedophilia, race-mixing or beastiality is involved, nobody has any right to tell these people what to do and not to do. Sexuality and fetishes are much more complex and varied than people are made to believe in this day and age, and everything that people may see as "disgusting" is not automatically 'bad'.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 315
Location: Everywhere

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Azorm » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:25 am

People are supposed to clean themselves and become more mature, especially SS.

Let them happily pee each other, then maybe when they realize they don't want it anymore they will start doing something more healthier, like foot licking or whatever.

Once they will realize that they maybe don't even want that...or maybe they will still keep some weird things. As long as it's not rape, murder, really serious injury or race mixing I think people should learn not to stick their noses everywhere and to attack others for such things. Not our concern, sex is pretty much private stuff and fetishes aren't to be judged too harshly if shared. Some people talk more openly about that, which is fine, but they don't need to be attacked in such a way. I personally might find some things silly, but seriously I don't want to create problems for others.

Sacral is really sensitive actually, it's easy to create sexual hang-ups and traumas. As someone who had really nasty problems with sacral I know how hard it was to clean it all. Dirty sacral traps lot of kundalini energy, lot of power and even memories of past lives might be blocked because of dirt.

It's the power of not giving a fuck about other's fuck that matters here.

Focus on cleaning yourself and fixing your own issues, and even then, stay chill. Stressing about every single thing will get us nowhere, it's hard to make progress like that.
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 363

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Coraxo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Coraxo wrote:Correct if I'm wrong but you, Stormblood, are bisexual


Coraxo, you're wrong. I'm homosexual, not bisexual.

So according to you these are all healthy sexual expressions if they are consensual:

[GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ALERT IF THERE ARE MINORS READING]

- beating your sexual partner, making them bleed and giving them bruises.
- cutting them and making them bleed
- peeing on your sexual partner or allowing them to pee on you
- licking dirty boots with dry mud on them etc.
- use your partner as a footstool
- putting your partner on a leash and walking them around
- choking your partner
- putting your partner into a cage
- whipping them for not doing as you say
- having someone dress in priest robes and force crosses up your ass (this is the weirdest I've ever read)
- [insert any other violent or degrading behaviour]

Very interesting. I've seen that and much more advertised in fetish communities and treated as normal. If that's the case, I've nothing more to tell you. Especially as you're so much on the defensive.


Yes, while everything you mentioned might sound extreme to most people, it's still fine for the millionth time as long as all parties participating consent.

Also for the millionth time, the jews promote normal and unusual fetishes to a very extreme end to create problems in society. Obviously a society shaped from only 'cucked' men, for example, is dooming for the society. But in singular cases it's fine.

As for the "I'm on the defense" argument (as if it changes anything I said) I would argue I'm on the offense rather since Ol argedco luciftias went ape-shit on a man who enjoys swinging with their wife.


Nothing really matters at this point, as I made my point loud and clear. This is the last time I'm wasting my time trying to get this point to your stubborn head.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4348
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Egon wrote:.....

1. I'm not "kinkshaming" because "kinkshaming" isn't even a real word. That is a Social Marxist term which was invented for the purpose of pushing the social marxist agenda of destabilizing and destroying society, partly achieved by pushing all kinds of horribly degenerate behaviours. Designed purposefully and directly to explode the family unit, and to explode the marriage unit, so all of society is therefore made fundamentally fragmented with no foundation. I'm not kinkshamimg, I'm kikeshaming.

2. I don't have anything against consensual voyeurism, and I never once even mentioned anything about that. You're the one who brought up that topic, and you're acting like I was speaking against it when I wasn't. What I do have an absolute disgust towards and think is absolutely sick and degenerate, is to have your wife be having sex with someone who is not yourself. But I already explained all that, how I think that absolutely goes against all natural instincts, so I won't repeat it. This does not in any way have anything to do with voyeurism. If you want to watch your wife getting dressed or take a shower or something, and she agrees to it, then go do that, sounds great. If you're going to argue about what I'm saying, then talk about what I'm saying, not making up some strawman that I never said.

3. All I'm doing is writing my own personal thoughts and opinions. If your own thoughts and opinions are different than mine, then good for you, I don't really care. This world would be a very boring place if everybody had the exact same thoughts and opinions.
Be Happy  :P 
Image
Blue Lives Matter!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 363

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Coraxo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Shael wrote:You know, you are right actually. I just got pissed at all the enemy corruption going around, trying to turn sexuality into something harmful. It's really not any of my business what people do in the bedroom as long as it's consensual.


Understandable. At least you're honest about your mistake.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1250
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Egon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:53 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I'm not "kinkshaming" because "kinkshaming" isn't even a real word...

You're making a semanthic game with no substance and simply repeating yourself and proving what I said to be right, virtue signaling and projecting your own sexual preferences as some sort of pattern here. Just reflect on this behaviour and learn a thing here. Azorm's and Shael's replies were the most mature.

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 224

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:29 am

And just like that, the original topic of experiences with Succubi/Incubi was derailed into an argument about individual sexual preferences.
The Fool & The Magus

SATANAMA DHARMA YOGA MAHA SIDDHA DEVA

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Stormblood » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:48 am

Whatever, guys. Keep cleaning your sexual chakras, as Azorm stated, and all will be fine. Reasoning at this point is useless. It's only sexual maturity that will show the way.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 300
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby mercury_wisdom » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:02 pm

ASQV13886662080 wrote:And just like that, the original topic of experiences with Succubi/Incubi was derailed into an argument about individual sexual preferences.

Yep crazy right?
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3036

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Shael » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:05 pm

ASQV13886662080 wrote:And just like that, the original topic of experiences with Succubi/Incubi was derailed into an argument about individual sexual preferences.
I believe this is mainly just the enemy energy-matrix at work. You see these kinds of things happening everywhere, not just here. One look into any youtube comment section will show this in shocking detail. You have one normal comment and then there are 300 replies by people who got into a complete existential crisis in there over some unrelated topic.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Spiritseekr
Posts: 4

Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Spiritseekr » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:26 pm

I posted before about Inviting Incubi lovers for wife to help her feel comfortable with exploring her sexuality. As I mentioned we have been roleplaying other men having sex with her while using various props and it's something my wife and I enjoy doing in the bedroom. I in no way forced her into the idea of inviting other men into the bedroom. .My wife is very sexual but was apprehensive about going through with the actual sex act because she knew there would be no turning back and didn't want this to effect our relationship though this is what I really wanted. I was railed on by some members who made accusations against me and made a general accusation that were fat, ugly, losers etc.whn in fact were both fit and my wife has posted her nude pictures on a website and has many followers. The Guy who said the mean things should see her pics, I bet he'd be turned on by her, she's very hot. Just to update things my wife has had several visits from a very gentle Incubi spirit whose name he revealed to wife is Aleandro. My wife said he manifests himself to her with loud drumbeat type rhythms and gives her electricity like feelings and very sensual dreams involving past lovers. The dreams often last hours and she has a weird type of orgasm that I hear as she sleeps. He defiitelly coaxes her about wanting other men, albeit he's not pushy but he tempted her to give oral to our mutual friend. Without being graphic she wakes up very aroused. Although she hasn't had full penetrative sex yet she gave our mutual friend oral the other night and I never and she was very comfortable with that and she did it without me saying a word. I know people on here will say this story is bs. but it doesn't matter im honestly saying that the Incubus spell a local coven did is working.As to the person who put us down he's being a hippocrite talking trash about us. I bet he'd be first in line to f### my hot wife!!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3036

Re: Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Shael » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Spiritseekr wrote:but it doesn't matter im honestly saying that the Incubus spell a local coven did is working.
A local coven? Made up of what, LaVeyan (((satanists)))? An incubus ritual is to be done by the actual person who is requesting one, not by some kind of "coven". I'm not condemning your overall story, but it'd be a good idea if you would elaborate on what exactly this coven is and who they associate with. If they are anything other than pure JoS Satanists, then you should disregard anything and everything they say and not interact with any entities they send, if you value your life and wellbeing that is.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

jbkbmz
Posts: 400

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby jbkbmz » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:44 am

I tell people in the general society that if they want to send their Demons away just say to them, "Go into Clayton Ray Davies"
And to the Demons: Come into me please Take possession of me Ride me forevermore As you wish

Spiritseekr
Posts: 4

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Spiritseekr » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:00 pm

The coven is one here in Ohio. We sent them various bodily fluids and we followed a ritual they told my wife to do at our home involving her Namely to lay naked inside a pentagram encircled by candles and masturbate with a sex toy while asking Lilith to send her sons to help my wife to feel free to explore her sexual fantasies. A few days later at about 3 a.m. she experienced very vivid surrealistic sensual dreams.My wife says that In her dreams a very handsome man told her his name is Aleandro and that he and others like him will teach her to be comfortable with broadening her sexual horizons. She said he is very gentle with her but some of the others are a little rough and very endowed but she has never experienced any pain vaginally. I have been woken up by her having orgasms and her moaning so loud was worried people in adjoinig apartment could hear. One night as I awoke I saw a shadow over her that lifted off her and imposed itself on the ceiling briefly then vanished. My wife enjoys these interactions but says It's all a little weird, noises like drumbeats an sometimes strange carnival like music accompanied with full body strange vibrations that seem to give her full body "weird orgasms" . In one of her dreams she was tempted by an attractive female to give her oral sex but my wife declined and she went away.Some of the men in her dreams were former boyfriends and others were strangers. She said all the men are very good looking, nice bodies but one of them who puts himself in her mouth has poor hygiene. The men in her dreams sometimes congregate and line up to have sex with her but at other times they just show up individually spaced apart. My wife and I often roleplay porn stars havng sex with her using copies of their penises. The other night I used a Ron Jeremy one on her and she said one of the men in her dreams looked like him. It's all weird and different but my wife seems to be responding to this as she hasn't had penetrative sex with another man but couldn't wait to give oral to my male friend the other night and she didn't feel guilty about it after.

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 315
Location: Everywhere

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Azorm » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Spiritseekr wrote:The coven is one here in Ohio. We sent them various bodily fluids and we followed a ritual they told my wife to do at our home involving her Namely to lay naked inside a pentagram encircled by candles and masturbate with a sex toy while asking Lilith to send her sons to help my wife to feel free to explore her sexual fantasies. A few days later at about 3 a.m. she experienced very vivid surrealistic sensual dreams.My wife says that In her dreams a very handsome man told her his name is Aleandro and that he and others like him will teach her to be comfortable with broadening her sexual horizons. She said he is very gentle with her but some of the others are a little rough and very endowed but she has never experienced any pain vaginally. I have been woken up by her having orgasms and her moaning so loud was worried people in adjoinig apartment could hear. One night as I awoke I saw a shadow over her that lifted off her and imposed itself on the ceiling briefly then vanished. My wife enjoys these interactions but says It's all a little weird, noises like drumbeats an sometimes strange carnival like music accompanied with full body strange vibrations that seem to give her full body "weird orgasms" . In one of her dreams she was tempted by an attractive female to give her oral sex but my wife declined and she went away.Some of the men in her dreams were former boyfriends and others were strangers. She said all the men are very good looking, nice bodies but one of them who puts himself in her mouth has poor hygiene. The men in her dreams sometimes congregate and line up to have sex with her but at other times they just show up individually spaced apart. My wife and I often roleplay porn stars havng sex with her using copies of their penises. The other night I used a Ron Jeremy one on her and she said one of the men in her dreams looked like him. It's all weird and different but my wife seems to be responding to this as she hasn't had penetrative sex with another man but couldn't wait to give oral to my male friend the other night and she didn't feel guilty about it after.


People who can't tell who is a jew or who is not good for them should not have contact like that with other Satanist. You should cut all connection to every single one of them and until you don't become smarter and more advanced and sensitive to energies. Don't have any sort of a contact with other people who claim that are SS and want to be close to you. Literally cut off contact with everyone since most likely all of them are jews and ask Satan for protection and guidance.

Whatever entity you summoned should be banished and never summoned again.

I think it's nice to experiment sometimes and to even maybe find a Demon who wants to work with you on similar stuff but only if Satan agrees with that, He should send you someone or you should be really advanced and talk with some Demons on your own who you know are on our side.

If you continue with working with whoever and whatever like this you and your wife will be ruined. I'm supporting people here to find new friends and if it's possible to have even a group or coven, but let's be honest, not everybody can do that and most people just ruin themselves completely because they are too careless. You need a strong guidance with those things as it's easy to fuck up and you need to learn to sense when something or someone is not okay.

I think that you might have natural psychic gifts, it would be a shame to lose somebody like you. Please get your shit together, you might be tied to something really dangerous, I actually can clearly feel something bad is going on. Ask Satan for a proper Demon lover and banish that another for your own safety. Ofc, you can continue if you really want to, but my advice to you would be to not work with that entity.
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 315
Location: Everywhere

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Azorm » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:53 pm

When my Demon lovers come to me I feel really beautiful after, there is nothing bad happening at all. My vibration raises, I get cleaner and happier, I feel intense positive emotions. Every day is better and better and I'm advancing because of it a lot. I talked with Satan about it all and asked Him for a guidance with it all and I didn't had too many problems because of it. Few times enemy tried to mess with me and i felt like crap, they stole my energy and left me weak and I felt cold. I had intense fear and paranoia after it, I didn't knew wtf is happening with me until real Gods didn't calmed me down. Enemy tried to convince me they are real Gods and even my Demon lovers few times and I started going crazy for few days because of it. I couldn't tell what is what, it took me some time to learn some things and to calm down. Being so intimate with enemy entities can damage your soul and tie in to the enemy thoughform, you just know when something is off in my opinion, it's hard not to notice. Those few times enemy tried connecting to me and I tried to stop it but they were convincing me that everything is fine only to make me feel like shit after. Aside from those few visits I never had problems and I can clearly tell who is not with Satan really so I'm fine now.

For people who mess with whatever entity comes to them and don't bother much to talk with Satan and their Guardians about it will have issues enough to ruin themselves completely. Also people should listen sometimes advices of others and study about it all and their GDs maybe are guiding them to some answers so it's good to stay open and cautious. Enemy is trying to ruin us way too hard.
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3036

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Shael » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:06 pm

Spiritseekr wrote:The coven is one here in Ohio. We sent them various bodily fluids and we followed a ritual they told my wife to do at our home involving her Namely to lay naked inside a pentagram encircled by candles and masturbate with a sex toy while asking Lilith to send her sons to help my wife to feel free to explore her sexual fantasies.
You didn't answer my question on what kind of coven this is. I assume this is because you know they are fakes and you don't want your bubble popped?

Even if her experiences were positive so far, this sounds very suspicious, especially the parts I highlighted in bold. I think this sounds a lot like a coven of pseudo-satanists who connect into the enemy programs. If you stray from the teachings on the JoS, then you may do so at your own peril. But do not advocate or promote this here.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Stormblood » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:55 pm

Spiritseekr wrote:The coven is one here in Ohio. We sent them various bodily fluids and we followed a ritual they told my wife to do at our home involving her Namely to lay naked inside a pentagram encircled by candles and masturbate with a sex toy while asking Lilith to send her sons to help my wife to feel free to explore her sexual fantasies.


You should never send bodily fluids to jewish covens or any coven, for that matter. This is very dangerous. Dude, some wisdom and less gullibility?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Spiritseekr
Posts: 4

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Spiritseekr » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:56 pm

To answer your question as to what kind of coven did the casting I don't really know but will research. I spoke to my wife today at lunch and she mentioned she went back to bed after I left this morning and felt like she was being touched on her breasts and genitals.She just figured she was imagining things. She went back to sleep and she said a more sinister entity came to her in her dreams and was very dark and slim and she said his penis was long and moved inside her like a snake.She said she felt his ejaculate fill her and she asked him if she could get pregnant from that and he laughed. This totally freaked her out and she told him to leave. She said she woke up and went to the bathroom to see if any semen was coming out but there was'nt any sign of that. The entitys that came to her before were kind and gentle for the most part. They were reassuring to her and told her to just relax despite my wife being a little worried about them being large down there my wife had no discomfort. But the latest visitor didn't cause pain but freaked my wife out with the squirming inside her and his crass attitude about her concern of being impregnated. Is the later entity an imposter or evil entity. We really dont like her getting that type of visit.What could this be? Were thinking about banishing all of them if the evil ones can come to her too.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4348
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:45 pm

So you had some mystery random jewish coven use jewish Qlippothic curse magic to connect your wife's soul together with all kinds of cursed enemy Qlippothic evil creatures? So they pretended to be good and innocent for a few days so you would accept the connections and allow them to connect deeper, and now they are starting to show you the truth that these are really pure evil human-hating cursed evil entities that her soul is now connected with. All because you just wanted some guy to fuck her. Well at least I tried to warn you! Good luck with that!

This is why we tell people to be careful. Don't blame us if you cut off your foot, and now can't walk anymore. This is real stuff and needs to be taken seriously, this isn't some dumb videogame where you can just do whatever you want. If you do something horribly dangerous to yourselves, this is your own souls you are messing with. This is serious and this is the reason why you need to be careful.

I hope you can work on fixing it! Make sure she ignores all of those creatures, and that she banishes and erases them! Stop trying to fuck a ghost, because it isn't a ghost, it's a real creature that is trying to hurt you! Vinasa mantra erases the soul of whatever you focus on. When she feels those things again, have her chant VINASA at it and focus on it's soul being erased and destroyed. But you have to be careful with this too, never focus this mantra into yourself! It is a very dangerous mantra, but it is the tool that you need if you use it correctly.
Be Happy  :P 
Image
Blue Lives Matter!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3036

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Shael » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Spiritseekr wrote:To answer your question as to what kind of coven did the casting I don't really know but will research.
How do you not know? If you do not know what kind of coven it even is, then how did you find them and get the idea of sending your body fluids? Do they have some kind of website? A name? Did someone contact you from there?

From what you have shared so far this is 100% a group of the enemy. Do not get into contact with any of these entities anymore. Both of you, do the banishing ritual twice daily (9x Vinasa and affirm "You are no more", and afterwards visualize electric blue fire in the entire room) and properly clean your aura. Do the AoP.

Are you even dedicated yet? Read https://joyofsatan.org. Read everything on there, not just the front page and 1 or 2 articles. Read it all, every single page. You two seem to have a serious lack of knowledge, and now is the time to fix that. You need to study.

After you have done the above and you actually know what the JoS is about (and once you have both done the dedication ritual), you can consider formally talking to father Satan about your wife's desire for an Incubus, and you can get started on interacting with an entity that is actually friendly. Make sure you have properly studied before you do this, and that you both are serious and respectful about it. Otherwise, there will most likely nobody be coming to you except for more enemy entities.

If you come from a christian background, read http://exposingchristianity.com and also https://www.deathofcommunism.com/en/, to deprogram from the lies you were told.

There also used to be a website concerning the islam, but I could not find the link. If someone else knows it, please share.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Rook
Posts: 251

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Rook » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:08 pm

Spiritseekr wrote:We sent them various bodily fluids and we followed a ritual they told my wife to do at our home involving her Namely to lay naked inside a pentagram encircled by candles and masturbate with a sex toy while asking Lilith to send her sons to help my wife to feel free to explore her sexual fantasies.

lol what is this, surely you jest?
are you both dedicated SS or are you here simply for sexual reasons alone?
The point of SS is to advance both spiritually and physically by gaining knowledge, experience and guidance from the gods, application of this knowledge leads to one becoming powerful and taking control of their own fate.

From what i see here, is that you both just want to carry out sexual fantasies.

The more attention and emotional feelings your wife gives to these entities the more connected they become to her, the more connected they're the more they can affect her.
sexual connections are deep.

you claim that you're both healthy, however this will not last, just like people who whore themselves to anyone they can contract things like aids, they're obviously no aids on the astral however with your wife just whoring herself out to anyone that comes her way on the astral this can lead all sorts of connections to people who have all sorts of problems, and this can affect one negatively.

Due to your lack of experience with the astral you both have no idea how to protect yourselves, this would make you 100% reliant on the gods for protection(assuming you're even dedicated).
And besides that even if you are dedicated, your wife pretty much invited these strangers into her life, so this is on her so to say.
From what i can see here is that you both lack common sense.

This will not end 'well', then again 'well' in this regard is highly dependent on personal perception on things, after all you're a cuck and you like it, so your wife may like what is coming to her.
These things may seem well and pleasurable at 1st, but it becomes degrading the more you go as your wife is simply hooking up with random strangers.
this leads to all sorts of psychological problems and can manifest physically,
entities on the astral feed of emotions, attention and interaction,
since your wife doesn't know how to protect herself they can cause her all sorts of problems and she can't run to the police or something if she goes to a psychiatrist then she'll be labeled a schizo and be sent to a medical ward.
if she keeps going down this path she'll become dependent on these entities to keep her 'safe' or not to harm her.

Either way, enjoy i suppose, after all it is what you both wanted.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6047

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:09 pm

I do not understand what degree of mental illness it requires for someone to lose one's sense to understand that going around the astral [same as going around the street] for random entities, of all things, to cheaply prostitute your wife, is a bad or super retarded idea.

This stupidity is just beyond bounds. Also, when energetic and other negative connections make it, you'll see where you end up, and you'll neglect sending 'bodily fluids' to random covens online.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 363

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Coraxo » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:40 am

Spiritseekr wrote:...


Keep dabbling around in random covens and with random entities and you both will meet your own demise.

If pleasing your wife is what you're after then perhaps consider doing it with decent normal people, not with a random coven that uses mumbo jumbo "rituals" that if they result in anything it won't be a positive outcome for sure.

Meet new people if your into group-sex/swinging or whatever, get to know them and establish a friendship with them first.

No entity will magically "please" or "open up your wife for new experiences" just like that. And our Gods aren't a toy for us to play with.


I just don't get what goes through your head doing stupid shit like this as an adult. What happened to common sense and rationality? Do you go around and stick your penis in everything you see? No? Then use the same logic for your wife.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 315
Location: Everywhere

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby Azorm » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 am

Natural selection.
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 399
Location: Duat

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Ramier108666 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:30 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Coraxo wrote:
Stormblood wrote:...


Good thing that what you think is irrelevant and does not reflect reality.

So you're saying the reality is that you like licking dirty boots, getting peed on, and being used as a footstool and it's all really good and healthy for you and there's nothing wrong with these things? :shock: That's horrible!


I find him slightly off kelter here Olie. The dude seriously doesn't understand dignity and simple sexual desires. Maybe he wants that to happen to him. :lol:
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4348
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:38 pm

Ramier108666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Coraxo wrote:
Good thing that what you think is irrelevant and does not reflect reality.

So you're saying the reality is that you like licking dirty boots, getting peed on, and being used as a footstool and it's all really good and healthy for you and there's nothing wrong with these things? :shock: That's horrible!


I find him slightly off kelter here Olie. The dude seriously doesn't understand dignity and simple sexual desires. Maybe he wants that to happen to him. :lol:

I agree with freedom and all that, but this is like the social marxist version of freedom. Where all kinds of horrible, destructive, disguting things are pushed and promoted to no end, all because of "Freeeeedom maaaaaayyyn! You aren't really free unless you're a piss drinking vegan with 63 different non-binary genders, shoving coffee up your ass with a rubber tube to wake up your kundalini in the morning. You're only free if you listen to Karl Marx, and don't listen to those evil FASCISTS because they don't even like communism! And gotta do 8,000 different drugs, one for each of your new genders, because this will connect you with the universal love, and the universal christ-consciousness love is gonna tell you all about how fun it is to be a citizen of a communist prison farm. Mmaaaaaayyyyn, are you even listening to me? You're not listening to me? EVIL! FASCIST! FREEDOM HATER! NAZI!"

I love freedom, but I got no respect for freedumb dummies who just promote destructive disgusting things. If everyone in society was at a good spiritual health, none of them would want to do any discusting destructive things. They would only want to do good things which are constructive and beneficial for themself and for everyone else. If someone only cares about the freedom to do more drugs, or the freedom to condition themself into having more mental problems, like the freedom to choose to be beaten and injured and treated like a slave because that is what they "want" to do, but they don't have any consideration for society's freedom to not be a communist's prisoner slave zombie farm, then that shows what they care about and what direction they would lead the world in. And if someone feels like they actually want such horrible disgusting treatment done to them, they seriously need to focus on themself and try to see what led them to that point, and what to do to fix it.
Be Happy  :P 
Image
Blue Lives Matter!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 363

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Coraxo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:07 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:So you're saying the reality is that you like licking dirty boots, getting peed on, and being used as a footstool and it's all really good and healthy for you and there's nothing wrong with these things? :shock: That's horrible!


I find him slightly off kelter here Olie. The dude seriously doesn't understand dignity and simple sexual desires. Maybe he wants that to happen to him. :lol:

.... Mmaaaaaayyyyn, are you even listening to me? You're not listening to me? EVIL! FASCIST! FREEDOM HATER! NAZI![/color]"

....


You're a retard, and arguing with you is a waste of time.
You only argue when you see fit, and keep dodging every point I make. You also only reply with passive-agressive remarks, calling me names indirectly because you know you're wrong and you have to twist everything I say so much so that you wouldn't have to face the reality that you're a moron.

These, I said it. You're a moron and you argue like a child.

Now piss off, you and your boyfriend, and jerk each other off somewhere else.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3036

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Shael » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:01 am

Ramier108666 wrote:...
A conclusion was already reached before in this topic, so why are you now replying over 1 month later just trying to take stabs at one side? The only thing you added to this conversation is basically an "oh haha this guy is pretty retarded right guys?". For what purpose are you replying here other than trying to revive an old fight and waste more people's time?
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 399
Location: Duat

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Ramier108666 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Shael wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:...
A conclusion was already reached before in this topic, so why are you now replying over 1 month later just trying to take stabs at one side? The only thing you added to this conversation is basically an "oh haha this guy is pretty retarded right guys?". For what purpose are you replying here other than trying to revive an old fight and waste more people's time?


Shael what buisness does this concern you? 1. I happened to come about this a few weeks into November, as you can see from my post. Now yes is it petty in a sense. Still doesn't change the fact that it was primarily true. @Ol Argedco Lucifitas jus went in more depth. I stated the obvious, he clarified it. Now as you could see @Coraxo took it personally. If he was smart, number one Olie has a sarcastic sense of humor, so aside from his humor he means well. However you do make a point. My apologies. Now to you @Coraxo. Really? You're upset because you got offended? Resort to insults like a child? I think from a point of view that it is pointless arguing. But who's acting childish now. If you were upset don't resort to insults. See if you're right or wrong first. That's common civility. Again, Shael my apologies. To you oncw more @Coraxo, I'm only sorry for simply replying to Ol Argedco Lucifitas's post in reference to you. Also Shael I read the whole topic. I replied to Olie simply because among SS here,(my analysis) he along with High Priests/ess's are quite knowledgeable and that's commendable. As you could see Olie came through with some information that some laymen can't seem to get through their thick skulls.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4348
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Coraxo wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
I find him slightly off kelter here Olie. The dude seriously doesn't understand dignity and simple sexual desires. Maybe he wants that to happen to him. :lol:

.... Mmaaaaaayyyyn, are you even listening to me? You're not listening to me? EVIL! FASCIST! FREEDOM HATER! NAZI![/color]"

....


You're a retard, and arguing with you is a waste of time.
You only argue when you see fit, and keep dodging every point I make. You also only reply with passive-agressive remarks, calling me names indirectly because you know you're wrong and you have to twist everything I say so much so that you wouldn't have to face the reality that you're a moron.

These, I said it. You're a moron and you argue like a child.

Now piss off, you and your boyfriend, and jerk each other off somewhere else.

Well first of all, I wasn't even thinking about you at all when I wrote that most recent comment. I think it's very obvious to anyone who reads it that I was just talking about dumb communists and liberals in general, and not about anyone specificly. I agree that arguing with you is a waste of time, because I wasn't even arguing with you. If you feel like I was dodging every point you make, I hope you realize it is because I wasn't even talking about you, or any of your "points" which I can't even remember now. If I was having some kind of an argument with you about something, don't you think I would be replying to you? Don't you think I would be talking about points that you said? But this had nothing to do with you, that's why it wasn't even a reply to you. I don't even remember what this topic is about when I wrote that yesterday. I never looked at the title or any of the comments above. All I did is reply to one person, and talking about communist retards who only care about the freedom for more degeneracy. I was not thinking about you when I wrote that, and I don't even remember any of the things you ever said on this page.

My main focus in my mind when I was writing that comment was someone who used to be my close friend long ago when I was a child, but then he started doing drugs and turned into a 100% communist retard, so I had to end that friendship real fast since it was so disgusting to be near him. He had one of the most discusting souls I ever was near. And he would actually talk like the way I wrote in that comment. "But we're all the saaaaame, maaaaaayyyn, we need to erase all the borders, they're just lines in the dirt that don't mean anything. Nothing has any meaning anyway. You disagree? Fascit! Evil!" He really would talk like that, so I thought it was a good point to bring up people like that. And I put a quick joke about that vegan guy who kept shoving coffee up his ass every day to try to wake up his kundalini in the morning. And obviously neither of these people have anything to do with you, so what are you even bitching about anyway? It's like you don't even know what to be mad about, so you're just looking for excuses of things to get mad at.

I hope you realize that the reason it looks like this comment is in an absolutely different direction than anything you ever said, and it is not replying to any of the points you said before, and it's not mentioning your name, is because it is not even about you! I am sincerely sorry if you misinterpreted what I was saying and felt like I was trying to offend you, but you really gotta realize this is a big world and it's not all about you. People aren't always thinking about you in whatever they say. I don't even remember, or care about, or think about, anything that you ever said before.

And I've had some arguments with people before on this website, which you have probably seen. And if you paid attention to any of those times, you'll see that if I am arguing with a specific person, I directly call them out on it and I go step by step through all their points that I disagree with, and I explain exactly why I disagree and what my view of it is. Stop looking for fights that aren't there and don't exist, because you would know it if I was saying anything about you. I don't hide things like that.

And I never had any boyfriend, and I never will. I'm only attracted to women. So you can keep your strange fantasies about me to yourself, because I don't want to even know what you are imagining about me.
Be Happy  :P 
Image
Blue Lives Matter!

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 399
Location: Duat

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Ramier108666 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:57 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Coraxo wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:.... Mmaaaaaayyyyn, are you even listening to me? You're not listening to me? EVIL! FASCIST! FREEDOM HATER! NAZI![/color]"

....


You're a retard, and arguing with you is a waste of time.
You only argue when you see fit, and keep dodging every point I make. You also only reply with passive-agressive remarks, calling me names indirectly because you know you're wrong and you have to twist everything I say so much so that you wouldn't have to face the reality that you're a moron.

These, I said it. You're a moron and you argue like a child.

Now piss off, you and your boyfriend, and jerk each other off somewhere else.

Well first of all, I wasn't even thinking about you at all when I wrote that most recent comment. I think it's very obvious to anyone who reads it that I was just talking about dumb communists and liberals in general, and not about anyone specificly. I agree that arguing with you is a waste of time, because I wasn't even arguing with you. If you feel like I was dodging every point you make, I hope you realize it is because I wasn't even talking about you, or any of your "points" which I can't even remember now. If I was having some kind of an argument with you about something, don't you think I would be replying to you? Don't you think I would be talking about points that you said? But this had nothing to do with you, that's why it wasn't even a reply to you. I don't even remember what this topic is about when I wrote that yesterday. I never looked at the title or any of the comments above. All I did is reply to one person, and talking about communist retards who only care about the freedom for more degeneracy. I was not thinking about you when I wrote that, and I don't even remember any of the things you ever said on this page.

My main focus in my mind when I was writing that comment was someone who used to be my close friend long ago when I was a child, but then he started doing drugs and turned into a 100% communist retard, so I had to end that friendship real fast since it was so disgusting to be near him. He had one of the most discusting souls I ever was near. And he would actually talk like the way I wrote in that comment. "But we're all the saaaaame, maaaaaayyyn, we need to erase all the borders, they're just lines in the dirt that don't mean anything. Nothing has any meaning anyway. You disagree? Fascit! Evil!" He really would talk like that, so I thought it was a good point to bring up people like that. And I put a quick joke about that vegan guy who kept shoving coffee up his ass every day to try to wake up his kundalini in the morning. And obviously neither of these people have anything to do with you, so what are you even bitching about anyway? It's like you don't even know what to be mad about, so you're just looking for excuses of things to get mad at.

I hope you realize that the reason it looks like this comment is in an absolutely different direction than anything you ever said, and it is not replying to any of the points you said before, and it's not mentioning your name, is because it is not even about you! I am sincerely sorry if you misinterpreted what I was saying and felt like I was trying to offend you, but you really gotta realize this is a big world and it's not all about you. People aren't always thinking about you in whatever they say. I don't even remember, or care about, or think about, anything that you ever said before.

And I've had some arguments with people before on this website, which you have probably seen. And if you paid attention to any of those times, you'll see that if I am arguing with a specific person, I directly call them out on it and I go step by step through all their points that I disagree with, and I explain exactly why I disagree and what my view of it is. Stop looking for fights that aren't there and don't exist, because you would know it if I was saying anything about you. I don't hide things like that.

And I never had any boyfriend, and I never will. I'm only attracted to women. So you can keep your strange fantasies about me to yourself, because I don't want to even know what you are imagining about me.


I seem to be confused now. Forgive me Ollie I didn't know you weren't talking about Coraxo. However doesn't mean that what you said didn't apply to him in some fashion. Also Coraxo I'm heterosexual, thank you very much. As I said civility dude.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org

magus.immortalis
Posts: 284
Location: Earth

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby magus.immortalis » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:40 am

SABNAC50 wrote:
Gear88 wrote:...

You will probably know if the enemy plays with your mind.I was attacked psychological three times, fist when I got depression I've been christian by that time and I thought that I was jewsus and I somehow give all my energies to people around by visualising it. At a moment I thought that I'm suppose to give to all the people in the world energy and that was weakend me very much . I know it was the enemy because I didn't have any knowledge about visualising and energy.I was somehow influenced by an anime to have those thoughts because in an anime there was a person who kept some died friends alive with his energy or something but I'm more than sure that it was the enemy there.Second and third time occured during pass over and a jewish "holiday" ,those time were actually bad because I heard voices of enemies that pretend they are the gods and I was vomitating and done some weird things,bassically I drown my powers again but in another way.I think they first drown your power to be weak and then they program your mind to do things that may be unhealthy or bad in general. After two of those experiences I ended in hospital and now I'm doing some medication for mental health.I never told something of this strange events to my psychiatrist because I thought that they will think that I'm crazy and I was ashamed of that.I still don't trust psychiatrists and their medication because I think there are the jews behind it and I don't know too much about the effects of medication especially because this substancies are synthetized and they told me that the medication doesn't really hit the target to get well because the cause is unknown but I have nothing to do except satanic healing and to take that medication because I will get more ill (as they said) if I don't. I don't know if I'm healthy or not but I worked with runes to heal myself and I got some positive results like stimulating my pineal gland to produce nectar ( a lot actually) .


The enemy tries to program my mind too, especially as I am dreaming or just falling asleep. I program my mind and aura to prevent this, everyday.

magus.immortalis
Posts: 284
Location: Earth

Re: Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Postby magus.immortalis » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:16 am

Spiritseekr wrote:To answer your question as to what kind of coven did the casting I don't really know but will research. I spoke to my wife today at lunch and she mentioned she went back to bed after I left this morning and felt like she was being touched on her breasts and genitals.She just figured she was imagining things. She went back to sleep and she said a more sinister entity came to her in her dreams and was very dark and slim and she said his penis was long and moved inside her like a snake.She said she felt his ejaculate fill her and she asked him if she could get pregnant from that and he laughed. This totally freaked her out and she told him to leave. She said she woke up and went to the bathroom to see if any semen was coming out but there was'nt any sign of that. The entitys that came to her before were kind and gentle for the most part. They were reassuring to her and told her to just relax despite my wife being a little worried about them being large down there my wife had no discomfort. But the latest visitor didn't cause pain but freaked my wife out with the squirming inside her and his crass attitude about her concern of being impregnated. Is the later entity an imposter or evil entity. We really dont like her getting that type of visit.What could this be? Were thinking about banishing all of them if the evil ones can come to her too.


These things happened to me before I dedicated my soul to Satan and did the Aura of Protection every night, along with aura and chakra cleaning.

These things I am about to write about can get graphic and maybe a bit fantastical sounding, but I want to write about it, get it off my chest and maybe it will help someone out there.

I used to live with an ex boyfriend at age 21-23 and I had sex with human spirits. I wasn't aware of it at the time, only that someone penetrated me on the astral (I was physically laying in bed on my side) and there was thrusting. It was very pleasurable and I was aware it was a human spirit. This happened here and there and my boyfriend at the time even commented that I "smelled as if someone ejaculated in me" before having sex.

These astral sexual interactions visits continued when I broke up with him and moved back home. I would wake up, paralyzed and unable to move but I could make noises but couldn't really speak. There was a man on the astral, performing oral sex on me and I felt it clearly. I was a bit frightened because I was "stuck" and couldn't do anything. I eventually fell back asleep.

When I dabbled with angels (I was a new ager before a Satanist) there would be entities that would arouse me, wearing the astral form they wanted to show me.

These stopped when I dedicated, unless I didn't do the Aura of Protection and chakra and aura cleaning before bed. I would still get erotic dreams that were very lucid, especially with non-human entities that had genitalia like human men.

There was once a dream (I probably didn't do the Aura of Protection enough one night) where I fell asleep and I awoke with my legs spread (I am a female) and a male entity had ejaculated onto my stomach. He was obviously male and certainly not human. His ejaculate was ice cold. Then the dream changed, and I was fine. It could have been worse: I could have been raped or mauled in my dream by a non-human entity that was most definitely not of Satan. It was extremely lucid and I wasn't aware I was dreaming until I woke up.

There was a point in my life, within the past 1.5 months, I had sex with enemy spirits. They deluded me and I went along with the delusion because, well, insecurities and low-self esteem issues. There was actual penetration and it was very pleasurable, like being with a human man. Even I smelled "different" down there because they ejaculated in me.

I eventually snapped out of it (it took about 2-2.5 weeks), did my meditations, did my Aura of Protection and got back on track. My Guardians let me know they let it happen because it was a lesson I had to learn. No harm came to me, just wasted time and fake reality.

So the point of me quoting the above post, is that astral entities CAN and WILL come to you on the astral, or in dreams, and have sex with you.

My guess is that SpiritSeekr is not dedicated, nor his wife, to Satan via the Dedication Ritual on Joy of Satan. And even if they were, they really need to clean their auras and chakras and up their Aura of Protection.
Satan and our Guardians protect us from the worst of attacks on the astral and physical if we don't do dumb things that put us at risk or being lazy about our own protection.
They do let these things happen so one learns, advances and has experience and knowledge about how entities and the enemy operate.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 363

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Coraxo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...


If you want to reply to your fan girl, you can exclude me from your quotations. As the Ramier guy was insulting me out of nowhere after I thoroughly went over this discussion and made my point clear. I even quoted HPess Maxine to support my claim, where all of you little minions did was make passive-agressive remarks, ignore every point I made and argue like children (i.e every reply so far from you, little minions, had the "haha u like piss lolz haha" just because I think all consensual sex is fine).

Ramier108666 wrote:*oy gevalt noises*


As to you, mister 'how dare you insult me for insulting you', if your skin is too thin to take insults then perhaps you should restrain from insulting others, especially when you clearly have no fucking clue on what you're talking about.

It's really interesting the way you behaved, it reminds me of a saying; "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you".

don't you find it a little bit ironic saying I don't understand "dignity and simple sexual desires"?..
If you think that practicing a certain fetish with your partner will hurt your dignity, then perhaps you're too insecure and lack any sexual and emotional maturity. This would explain you projecting your insecurities on me.

And if you think that there is a "simple" or "normal" sexual fetishes, then you're a fucking moron. Your perspective on sexuality is your perspective only, and doesn't reflect "normality".

You both can have the last words, as it's all you shitty little minions care about, argue for the sake of arguing, and shitting all over the place when you get proven wrong.
This is the last time I'm wasting my energy on you.

Now, again, piss off and go jerk each other off hetrosexual-ly elsewhere.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 399
Location: Duat

Re: Inviting an Incubus lover for wife.

Postby Ramier108666 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:06 am

Coraxo wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...


If you want to reply to your fan girl, you can exclude me from your quotations. As the Ramier guy was insulting me out of nowhere after I thoroughly went over this discussion and made my point clear. I even quoted HPess Maxine to support my claim, where all of you little minions did was make passive-agressive remarks, ignore every point I made and argue like children (i.e every reply so far from you, little minions, had the "haha u like piss lolz haha" just because I think all consensual sex is fine).

Ramier108666 wrote:*oy gevalt noises*


As to you, mister 'how dare you insult me for insulting you', if your skin is too thin to take insults then perhaps you should restrain from insulting others, especially when you clearly have no fucking clue on what you're talking about.

It's really interesting the way you behaved, it reminds me of a saying; "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you".

don't you find it a little bit ironic saying I don't understand "dignity and simple sexual desires"?..
If you think that practicing a certain fetish with your partner will hurt your dignity, then perhaps you're too insecure and lack any sexual and emotional maturity. This would explain you projecting your insecurities on me.

And if you think that there is a "simple" or "normal" sexual fetishes, then you're a fucking moron. Your perspective on sexuality is your perspective only, and doesn't reflect "normality".

You both can have the last words, as it's all you shitty little minions care about, argue for the sake of arguing, and shitting all over the place when you get proven wrong.
This is the last time I'm wasting my energy on you.

Now, again, piss off and go jerk each other off hetrosexual-ly elsewhere.


@Coraxo for this I'm deeply sorry about what I said. I overlooked your points merely focused on your mentioning that if you were in that situation although you werent, you would be fine with it. That to me drew an alarm. I noticed Ol Argedco Luciftias post challenging your way of thinking. Now with all that said, calling me out and quoting how a Jew cries when he gets called out on something he said. Don't even dare compare me to those cocksuckers. That's a fucking low blow and you know it, so save it for the ones who we both know need the bloody insult. As two SS, we may disagree, throw insults, but still I bet we can agree on one thing and one thing only. We're on the same team and I for one am more concerned about kicking Jewish ass than anything else. If you consider I'm rolling on my back, far from it. I'm simply correcting my fault. Hail Satan
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SS66610888 and 61 guests