Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jews Have Bound The Heart Of Soul

Mageson666

Tolby_Love_for_the_Torah.jpg

In the occult teachings of the Jews the concept of Golem comes from the Torah: Psalm 139:16, which uses the word גלמי (golmi; my golem). The Jewish Mishnah, the collection of Oral teachings uses the same word. Within Hebrew its a term that is used for a mindless person. In Yiddish its "Goylem" which means a helpless, mindless person. Note "Goy-lem". The word "Goy" the Jewish term for Gentiles. Here is where one understands what this term Golem means.

In Kabbalah the term Amet is written on the forehead of the "Goylem" why? This point is relating to the third eye the mind in general. This point in Sanskrit is called: "Manas" meaning "mind". The Jews stole much of their knowledge and corrupted it from the Egyptian teachings, which had dominated the ancient regions they lived within. Many of the Kabbalah adept Jews, such as Rambam all were in Egypt at some point. This "mind" point in Sanskrit is responsible for the supreme enlightenment of the human mind. The Sanskrit texts called the mind point: "Bindu." Which means the seat of the soul.

The Egyptian's stated the seat of the soul was "the heart". The symbol of the heart is the Manas point within the head, the pineal gland where the three major nadi's connect in the head. The Egyptian's stated that the creature Ammit or Ammet would devour the heart of the individual who had failed to fully open the consciousness of the heart with raising the serpent, symbolized by the feather of Ma'at. And the weighing of the scales of the heart and feather. The symbol of the feather is Ma'at. Meaning: "Truth" the fully opened mind.

Ammit in Egyptian means "without truth" and "without soul consciousness" in the sense of having the mind closed off becoming a "Goylem". The Egyptian's showed this relates to the binding of the serpent energies in the root chakra. To the Egyptian's the devouring of the heart was the symbol of the loss of the previous personality within the cycle of reincarnation as well. The mental, emotional aspects or Kosha's which relate to the soul body. These are pushed back into the unconscious mind with rebirth into the new body, with the entrance of the soul into the world again.

The Amet in Kabbalah is the Hebrew alphabet and language the first, middle, last of the letters of the 22 letters of the Hebrew language. The Jews place this symbolically on the forehead of the Goyim to show they have bound the seat of the Gentile soul, the heart of the soul. They have devoured the consciousness of the Goyim. And forced the Goyim into the cycle of death and rebirth into forgetfulness.

The Greek Gnostic's called Ammit: "Hades." Which relates to the root chakra. And the unconscious state of the mind without the activation of the serpent energies. The risen serpent is shown with the hood open making the heart shape, to show this energy risen into the head fully activates the soul consciousness. Hence the enemy has bound the Gentile soul with the Hebrew alphabet and the field of negative energy they have created with this. By their program's of Christianity, Islam and Judaism. The binding of the "Goylem" brings it under control of the Jewish Rabbi's, thus the Jewish agenda.

In Kabbalah the word "Satan" means the reversal of the name of "YHVH." The term "YHVH" the Jewish "God". In Hebrew stands for "To Create" this means the 22 Hebrew letters and how they create the binding spells on the "Goylem." Hence what is "Satan" or the "Adversary" here to the Jews is the reversing of the Hebrew letters. The Jewish Rabbi's warn that Satan will destroy them with reversing the Hebrew name of "God." Reversing the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Yes, the entire point of the Jewish program on every level is the sole purpose of binding and destroying the "Goylem". The Final Reverse Torah Ritual, is the key to undoing this horrible death spell on Gentile Humanity. Without the energies of the evil program of the Torah [Torah meaning "Wheel of evil" in Hebrew]. The Jews can not win, they admit this in their own occult texts to each other.

There is misinformation here regarding the Ida and Pingala, and how and where they merge.

Maxine wrote before in the sermons linked below that these merge at the tip of the nose, forming the perfect heart shape across the face. They do not merge in the Pineal gland.

Another SS pointed this out to me, and linked me these sermons. I decided to post this here as it is important to know correct information regarding the soul and the Ida and Pingala.

Here are the two sermons by Maxine:

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=319&p=329&hilit=nose+heart#p329

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=277&p=285&hilit=nose+heart&sid=23f4f8cf7b44d5357d2358453945620c#p285

There are more, as Maxine has written on this extensively, but I and the SS who liked me these can't find them at the moment as they were written a while back, but the information therein is still completely true and relevant.

All JoS members should know these things, otherwise one will encounter problems when working on these parts of the soul. Writing misinformation definitely needs to be avoided, especially by HP's, on all subjects..

HP Mageson666 said:
In Kabbalah the term Amet is written on the forehead of the "Goylem" why? This point is relating to the third eye the mind in general. This point in Sanskrit is called: "Manas" meaning "mind". The Jews stole much of their knowledge and corrupted it from the Egyptian teachings, which had dominated the ancient regions they lived within. Many of the Kabbalah adept Jews, such as Rambam all were in Egypt at some point. This "mind" point in Sanskrit is responsible for the supreme enlightenment of the human mind. The Sanskrit texts called the mind point: "Bindu." Which means the seat of the soul.

The Manu of Vedic mythology is related to this? I have noticed that the hebrew letters NUN and MEM curse and bind this name.

HP Mageson666 said:

Tolby_Love_for_the_Torah.jpg

In the occult teachings of the Jews the concept of Golem comes from the Torah: Psalm 139:16, which uses the word גלמי (golmi; my golem). The Jewish Mishnah, the collection of Oral teachings uses the same word. Within Hebrew its a term that is used for a mindless person. In Yiddish its "Goylem" which means a helpless, mindless person. Note "Goy-lem". The word "Goy" the Jewish term for Gentiles. Here is where one understands what this term Golem means.

The Egyptian's stated the seat of the soul was "the heart". The symbol of the heart is the Manas point within the head, the pineal gland where the three major nadi's connect in the head. The Egyptian's stated that the creature Ammit or Ammet would devour the heart of the individual who had failed to fully open the consciousness of the heart with raising the serpent, symbolized by the feather of Ma'at. And the weighing of the scales of the heart and feather. The symbol of the feather is Ma'at. Meaning: "Truth" the fully opened mind.

Ammit in Egyptian means "without truth" and "without soul consciousness" in the sense of having the mind closed off becoming a "Goylem". The Egyptian's showed this relates to the binding of the serpent energies in the root chakra. To the Egyptian's the devouring of the heart was the symbol of the loss of the previous personality within the cycle of reincarnation as well. The mental, emotional aspects or Kosha's which relate to the soul body. These are pushed back into the unconscious mind with rebirth into the new body, with the entrance of the soul into the world again.

The Amet in Kabbalah is the Hebrew alphabet and language the first, middle, last of the letters of the 22 letters of the Hebrew language. The Jews place this symbolically on the forehead of the Goyim to show they have bound the seat of the Gentile soul, the heart of the soul. They have devoured the consciousness of the Goyim. And forced the Goyim into the cycle of death and rebirth into forgetfulness.

The Greek Gnostic's called Ammit: "Hades." Which relates to the root chakra. And the unconscious state of the mind without the activation of the serpent energies. The risen serpent is shown with the hood open making the heart shape, to show this energy risen into the head fully activates the soul consciousness. Hence the enemy has bound the Gentile soul with the Hebrew alphabet and the field of negative energy they have created with this. By their program's of Christianity, Islam and Judaism. The binding of the "Goylem" brings it under control of the Jewish Rabbi's, thus the Jewish agenda.

In Kabbalah the word "Satan" means the reversal of the name of "YHVH." The term "YHVH" the Jewish "God". In Hebrew stands for "To Create" this means the 22 Hebrew letters and how they create the binding spells on the "Goylem." Hence what is "Satan" or the "Adversary" here to the Jews is the reversing of the Hebrew letters. The Jewish Rabbi's warn that Satan will destroy them with reversing the Hebrew name of "God." Reversing the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Yes, the entire point of the Jewish program on every level is the sole purpose of binding and destroying the "Goylem". The Final Reverse Torah Ritual, is the key to undoing this horrible death spell on Gentile Humanity. Without the energies of the evil program of the Torah [Torah meaning "Wheel of evil" in Hebrew]. The Jews can not win, they admit this in their own occult texts to each other.

The heart of mind becomes lighter than the feather of Ma'at.

Essentially the truth is no longer beyond the mind in it's ascended form, but the truth is higher when the mind is at base level without the activated Kundalini.

The Egyptian Kaballah and the Manas of Sanskrit tie in with Mannaz of the elder futhark dont they?

There are quite a few things tied together in this one.

Judeus não passam de malditos vermes parasitas que ocupam apenas corpos humanos.

VoiceofEnki said:
There is misinformation here regarding the Ida and Pingala, and how and where they merge.

Maxine wrote before in the sermons linked below that these merge at the tip of the nose, forming the perfect heart shape across the face. They do not merge in the Pineal gland.

Another SS pointed this out to me, and linked me these sermons. I decided to post this here as it is important to know correct information regarding the soul and the Ida and Pingala.

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=319&p=329&hilit=nose+heart#p329

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=277&p=285&hilit=nose+heart&sid=23f4f8cf7b44d5357d2358453945620c#p285

There are more, as Maxine has written on this extensively, but I and the SS who liked me these can't find them at the moment as they were written a while back, but the information therein is still completely true and relevant.

All JoS members should know these things, otherwise one will encounter problems when working on these parts of the soul. Writing misinformation definitely needs to be avoided, especially by HP's, on all subjects..
I don't belive it's misinformation but the pineal gland is connected to the 6th chakra, so saying that Ida e Pingala are 'connected' to it is not wrong. Empowering the 6th chakra helps activating the pineal gland and empowering the pineal gland helps opening the 6th chakra. So in my opinion they are all connected.

No there is not, the Ida and Pingala move through the spine into the center of the head. The nose connects to them, as does the hemisphere's of the brain. This is why "Yoga is the ceasing of the fluctuations of the mind." The mind fluctuations are due to the energy moving through one of these nadi's more depending on the time on day or night. This is why one nostril will open further and the other slightly contract. This is the nadi's switching over. This relates to one hemisphere of the brain being in a different brain wave state then the other.

When the energy of the two is moved into the sushumna this creates the needed situation to send the energy upwards and awaken the serpent. This causes the nadi's to connect and become one force at the center of the skull and open the centers of the head and crown, and unites the mind. The union of Shiva and Shakti is at the crown and within the center of the skull for this reason.

VoiceofEnki said:

Hello, i do not know where to start. I have some knowledge of the occult and do some third eye practices but i do not know in what order to do the meditations and with site being taken down i need help. Does someone here have all the meditations from the site and the order i would need to go so i can advance safely?

Peró perché HP Maxine parla delle 8 fasi lunare e non delle 8 fasi del Sole... Quali sono le fasi lunare...? Forse la luna si deve trovare in una posizione appropriata per corrispondere al sole...? E possono queste posizioni corrispondere tutte in un anno?

AryanLord said:
Hello, i do not know where to start. I have some knowledge of the occult and do some third eye practices but i do not know in what order to do the meditations and with site being taken down i need help. Does someone here have all the meditations from the site and the order i would need to go so i can advance safely?

The website is already up, but some links are broken www.joyofsatan.com , due to a recent attack it received.

Rambo said:
Peró perché HP Maxine parla delle 8 fasi lunare e non delle 8 fasi del Sole... Quali sono le fasi lunare...? Forse la luna si deve trovare in una posizione appropriata per corrispondere al sole...? E possono queste posizioni corrispondere tutte in un anno?
hahahahahahahhahahahahah oceano is back :lol:
Keeps writing italian posts to Hp Cobra who doesent speak italian. this guy is a meme.

Forse sto cominciando a capire cosa intende HP Maxine con le 8 fasi Lunare... Forse il prossimo passo del OM è seguire il movimento della luna e non piú quello del Sole... Le 13 fasi Lunari... I 13 Passi della Grande Opera... Le 8 fasi della Luna dentro i suoi 13 movimenti... Ed abbiamo di nuovo 8+5=13... I nummeri di Astaroth... Peró sono ancora un pó confuso..
. Big Don adesso ci vuole il tuo intervento...

A recent story related to my heart and the power of RTRs

Almost every night (before falling asleep) I am thinking about 'death' NOT IN TERROR OR SADNESS but with a sense of serenity, peace and acceptance. I simply picture myself hanged in a corner, automatically.

I know it's sick but can't help it, this is my sedative to fall asleep. Sometimes will come with a bad state associated, but most of the time it feels normal, like a normal routine. I feel terrible to share such a thing but I'll just do it.

Realistically, nothing is that tragic in my life, actually not at all, so I wonder why? I don't want to die, I don't feel depressive or miserable or anything too dramatic. My life is fine.

Anyways, at some point, I decided to deal with it and stop it (Imagine to manifest such a thing!!) but didn't know where is coming from, therefore I did like everything or most of the things to erase it from my mind and body by improving diet, fitness, meditations, mental state etc etc.
But it is still there almost every night. Hopefully not for long now.

Now another parallel thing:

The worse struggle I had in my life was quitting cigarettes and recently like out of the blue I decided to stop. It came out of nowhere - One day I felt like I lift something heavy out of my chest (literally) and had like a revelation

THIS IS ALL THANKS TO RTSs, it is making MIRACLES FOR ME, NO EXAGERATION.

The other night, while in bed, another 'weird' thing is happening: I connected strangely with the heart and while in the 'suicidal trance' or state, whatever called, I saw it coming from my heart. I can swear, I saw it and felt it, was coming out from that area and 'talking' to me...Like 'a sort of energy' who carried the message: 'I want to die' - for the first time I knew where my 'death wish' is coming from. Very hard to put it in words.
Now I know for a fact and therefore I am able to fix it, I am so happy!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back