Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Crown Chakra

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I haven't succeeded to open my crown chakra, neither when I started first time the meditations when I dedicated, neither when I started to meditate again after long time. I feel the chakra when I meditate on it but I don't feel that pleasure said on the program. In rest I feel normal all the other chakras.

My opinion is that is because of the fluoride and other chemicals from toothpaste and water which affected my pineal gland over the years.

Have you passed through something similar? How you opened your crown chakra?

Fluoride has nothing to do with it. The calcification of the pineal gland was already known to people before the process of fluoridation came into existence. This was talked about in certain theosophical (and other) texts. Not that I’m trying to promote Theosophy or anything.

Have you tried the Jupiter square?

The Alchemist7 said:
I haven't succeeded to open my crown chakra, neither when I started first time the meditations when I dedicated, neither when I started to meditate again after long time. I feel the chakra when I meditate on it but I don't feel that pleasure said on the program. In rest I feel normal all the other chakras.

My opinion is that is because of the fluoride and other chemicals from toothpaste and water which affected my pineal gland over the years.

Have you passed through something similar? How you opened your crown chakra?

The recommended days to do the working on your chakra is just a guide, most people will have to continue working on a single chakra for a week or even a month to feel their chakras. It depends on the individual.

Legendary Creature said:
Fluoride has nothing to do with it. The calcification of the pineal gland was already known to people before the process of fluoridation came into existence.
Would you mind sharing the sermon(s) in which the HPs have stated something like this? Because otherwise this is nothing more than blatant misinformation. It is openly stated on the JoS that fluoride calcifies the pineal gland and that it was used systematically in the water supply to dumb down the masses.

https://joyofsatan.org
or if broken,
https://spiritualsatanism.org

Legendary Creature said:
Fluoride has nothing to do with it. The calcification of the pineal gland was already known to people before the process of fluoridation came into existence. This was talked about in certain theosophical (and other) texts. Not that I’m trying to promote Theosophy or anything.

Have you tried the Jupiter square?
As far as I remember, the fluoride is affecting dirrectly the pineal gland. Industrialized toothpaste overall is made of harmfull chemicals.

Also in the opening exercise of the crown chakra, it says that the vibration is split in 3 points, i.e, vibrate a third of the expiration in the third eye, a third in the pineal gland, and a third in the crown chakra. I might be wrong, but i'm thinking that if the pineal gland is affected, the energy doesn't make it way to the crown chakra.

And no, I have't done or started a Jupiter square yet. I'm thinking to start a serious work after I organize a bit my time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back