Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On meditation and sleep

Usthepeople666

Hello everyone,
Is there any meditation or set of practices that could lower the number of hours I sleep to 4-5 hours a day in 5-6 months of daily practice.
I can only do rtr at night around 2-3 am and then I like to do them multiple times for my own satisfaction.
I can't do it the remaining time because there is always someone in the house and night time is the only time I have.
I have met many sadhus as I live in India and having lived with them for a couple of weeks I noticed they sleep really really less. They say it takes years of meditation and yoga to live like them.
Can someone please guide me on how to sleep less fast .
Hail Satan
Hail the forces of hell

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,
Is there any meditation or set of practices that could lower the number of hours I sleep to 4-5 hours a day in 5-6 months of daily practice.
I can only do rtr at night around 2-3 am and then I like to do them multiple times for my own satisfaction.
I can't do it the remaining time because there is always someone in the house and night time is the only time I have.
I have met many sadhus as I live in India and having lived with them for a couple of weeks I noticed they sleep really really less. They say it takes years of meditation and yoga to live like them.
Hail Satan
Hail the forces of hell
Work on uniting your ida & pingala, as well as empowering your pineal gland.
The pineal gland, when empowered sufficiently, will periodically secrete an elixr that empowers you greatly. How much sleep you need depends largely on how pure this elixir is, and how often it is secreted.
Advancement happens at different speeds for everyone, but with daily work and focus on these things, you should most certainly be able to lower your required sleep within the time frame you've given.

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,
Hail Satan
Hail the forces of hell
The pineal gland, when empowered sufficiently, will periodically secrete an elixr that empowers you greatly. How much sleep you need depends largely on how pure this elixir is, and how often it is secreted.
Advancement happens at different speeds for everyone, but with daily work and focus on these things, you should most certainly be able to lower your required sleep within the time frame you've given.
How do you work on the Iga and pingala ? Can you direct me towards the set of knowledge in books or links which I should read ?

Jack said:
Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,
Hail Satan
Hail the forces of hell
How do you work on the Iga and pingala ? Can you direct me towards the set of knowledge in books or links which I should read ?
Personally I just focus on the attributes of the specific nadi and visualize it in my body, lighting it up with energy.

Ida is intellect and sensitivity, feminine energies, moon(silver) energies, air & water.

Pingala is power and confidence, masculine energies, sun(golden) energies, earth & fire.

Focus on one of them intently at first and empower it, then focus on the other one as well. After that, visualize them uniting in your pineal gland. Visualize your pineal shining brighly with white-gold energy. You should feel a strong pressure there.

You can vibrate "Gaum" into your pineal gland to clean & empower it.

Also, you can add the sun and moon breath to this too.
https://mirror.spiritualsatanism.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,

Could you not just go earlier to bed? get up do rtrs go to sleep again? or do the rtr more silent. you don´t have to scream it, whisper also works.
or outside the house. lonely safe place ? you even don´t need to carry more then one paper you can erase the letters in your mind. erasing on the paper and in the mind may be better but you don´t leave any trace if you take it back home. good luck with finding a solution.

Shael said:
Jack said:
Shael said:
Personally I just focus on the attributes of the specific nadi and visualize it in my body, lighting it up with energy.

Ida is intellect and sensitivity, feminine energies, moon(silver) energies, air & water.

Pingala is power and confidence, masculine energies, sun(golden) energies, earth & fire.

Focus on one of them intently at first and empower it, then focus on the other one as well. After that, visualize them uniting in your pineal gland. Visualize your pineal shining brighly with white-gold energy. You should feel a strong pressure there.

You can vibrate "Gaum" into your pineal gland to clean & empower it.

Also, you can add the sun and moon breath to this too.
https://mirror.spiritualsatanism.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html
OK thanks bro

GG Allin said:
you even don´t need to carry more then one paper you can erase the letters in your mind. erasing on the paper and in the mind may be better but you don´t leave any trace if you take it back home.
The Final RTR can also be done on the phone, which is even better for not leaving any physical traces :)

Shael said:
GG Allin said:
you even don´t need to carry more then one paper you can erase the letters in your mind. erasing on the paper and in the mind may be better but you don´t leave any trace if you take it back home.
The Final RTR can also be done on the phone, which is even better for not leaving any physical traces :)
jeah i did forget that thanks, i never tryed it personal, I´m probably more old school xD.

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,
Hail Satan
Hail the forces of hell
TY Brother ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back