Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Zealand Mosque Shooting, 40 dead 20 Injured, hhhmmm...

Ignisalas

Anyone know anything about the mosque shooting that just happened? Was this done by jews? after all, 40 dead 20 injured. 4+2=6 So im just throwing this out there that its a huge possibility that it was done by jews.
With all the nasty events, murders, and shit that's happened since the beginning of this year, and last year, it seems that we are doing serious damage to the jews. The Vegas country music festival massacre, the synagogue shooting (where they literally told the world what they are planning for it), some jewish kid shooting up a school. There is a very desperate and intense nasty energy covering the world the past 2 years, and its coming from the jews and their panic over the truth getting out.
They keep using kabalistic numbers and things with all these recent bad events, and theres a lot of people in the world right now that are catching on to this type of thing. The jews keep trying to use this method in all of the bad things they are doing around the world, but all they are really doing is fucking themselves hard do to all the people who are waking up and noticing things, like the use of certain numbers, dates, and other things.

Still too early for final victim count. But, yeah, it smells like another ritual murder.

To be honest, I watched the video of shooting, without any kind of empathy towards victims. I don’t know why. I would have had same reaction if he shot dummies for target practice. The most disturbing thing is how fucked up in the head this guy is, he keeps emptying rounds into bodies which do not keep moving at all. Talk about really being mentally ill.

Whether this was a private upset person or an enemy false flag, the bad thing here is he wore a Black Sun symbol. The media is probably going to turn this into another Utøya and encourage more acceptance and love towards the mudslimes. What is is with people and their need to wear fucking symbols all the time.

This screams just Mossad operation. They pay people to Larp as Nazis and connect symbols and other things to deadly events. I did not see the video however, it is removed from anywhere. I will write something on this. As stated, that shit is numerology infested.

40 and 20 injured, yadda yadda.

Why can't we really watch videos that were literally aired on jewbook?

After watching the video many times it feels like 100% False Flag. Read the guys manifesto. Reads like it is straight out of the Jew playbook. He flashed the Sun Wheel many times.

This is just the Breivik incident all over again, just more sophisticated 'ideologically' from the enemy this time. They have done their studying since 2011 it appears to be the case.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Something strange I noticed was this. 00:11:45. He exits the mosque for the second time (after having circled back in), and he fires at two individuals who were walking towards the mosque on the street, through the fence. He then runs out to the street, and only one person is seen lying down with her arms reaching out to the cars on the opposite side of the street begging for help. But he fired at two people, only one woman is there. It literally took him a few seconds to get out onto the street. Where is the other person?

And something really strange. The woman lying on the street was barefooted. A pair of shoes is seen behind her, meaning over her head. From the way she is positioned, she fell towards the shoes, running away from the mosque entrance. This would mean she left her shoes on the sidewalk before proceeding towards the mosque barefooted, which (I believe) is not normal to do. If this pair of shoes had been the other individuals' (the one who ran away), where are the shoes of the woman lying on the street barefooted? And, again, why are the shoes behind her head? Suppose she was running away and she didn't just leave her shoes, this would require her feet to be facing the shoes, not her head. It doesn't make sense to me. The only reasonable explanation would be she ran away with her shoes in her hands, but then again - the shoes are positioned further away from her body than the length of her arms. And one of the shoes are positioned with the sole of the shoe on the ground. So that is not a reasonable possibility either.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
I didn't watch the video and I'm not going to so I don't know how strange it looks. But Muslims usually take their shoes off before they go pray, because they get down and put their face on the carpet, so they don't want dogshit and whatever else from on people's shoes getting where they are going to put their face. So it might be common to take the shoes off outside and walk in barefoot. One time a muslim person explained this to me because I unknowingly stepped on the carpet with my shoes on in some "prayer room" somewhere.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This screams just Mossad operation. They pay people to Larp as Nazis and connect symbols and other things to deadly events. I did not see the video however, it is removed from anywhere. I will write something on this. As stated, that shit is numerology infested.

I found this link to the video on another video sharing platform. Feel free to not let this reply go thru. If you do then,

WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT

Innocent people do not deserve to get in the middle of the mayhem that the jews has caused.

hailourtruegod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I found this link to the video on another video sharing platform. Feel free to not let this reply go thru. If you do then,

WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT

Innocent people do not deserve to get in the middle of the mayhem that the jews has caused.

For the jews this is only a rubbing hand operation. Gentiles randomly being killed for it is only a plus for them. This scene here is what daily takes place in their borders in Pissrael.

More Arabs dead, more Whites suppressed, and less enemies for jews. Also, they can now pretend to be friends to Muslims in Europe and elsewhere while they exterminate them, and jews can walk with their head up and pretend they are the great judges and warriors against "hate" which causes all of the above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back