Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Reborn" - My Second EP

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/album/reborn-ep

Since I got some good reception when I released my first album "Valkyries" I've come out with a 4-track EP with some improvements in my productions. Enjoy.

sounds awesome. I can play row row row your boat on my ocarina! but I can't compose.

Larissa666 said:
Good, thank you, I love synthwave. I will buy as soon as I get able too. My bills and other expenditures killed me this month.

If you want a free copy, I'll be happy to make a .zip out of it and send it to you.

Brdredr said:
Larissa666 said:
Good, thank you, I love synthwave. I will buy as soon as I get able too. My bills and other expenditures killed me this month.

If you want a free copy, I'll be happy to make a .zip out of it and send it to you.

No, do not. Your hard work deserves to be paid.

I am a content creator, too. Not a musician, but I know how it feels to invest time and energy into something.

Thank you, anyway.

Larissa666 said:

I am a content creator, too. Not a musician, but I know how it feels to invest time and energy into something.

Thank you, anyway.

It's just I feel terrible charging the community I love money for something I created when we're all about art and beauty.

Brdredr said:
Larissa666 said:

Thank you, anyway.

It's just I feel terrible charging the community I love money for something I created when we're all about art and beauty.
Money is necessary to keep you alive and on your feet. Especially you who as I've seen had financial and environmental issues in the past (or even now), you really do need to accept payment for your services.
It's great to give back to the community like this and enrich it with your work (which I quite enjoy myself by the way), but you shouldn't try to do it for free.
Here in Satanism, all our work for the community is rewarded one way or another. There is always "payment" of some kind. A way that the community gives back to you for what you do. Please do not feel bad about accepting these payments from our community for your services.
Our Astrologers here don't offer their services for free either. Their time and effort is paid for with money, so that they can continue doing what they do.

Shael said:
Money is necessary to keep you alive and on your feet. Especially you who as I've seen had financial and environmental issues in the past (or even now), you really do need to accept payment for your services.
It's great to give back to the community like this and enrich it with your work (which I quite enjoy myself by the way), but you shouldn't try to do it for free.
Here in Satanism, all our work for the community is rewarded one way or another. There is always "payment" of some kind. A way that the community gives back to you for what you do. Please do not feel bad about accepting these payments from our community for your services.
Our Astrologers here don't offer their services for free either. Their time and effort is paid for with money, so that they can continue doing what they do.

I know it's necessary for my survival, that's why I have this thing called a "job". In my music, it's difficult to achieve commercial success, that's why I've been producing for a microgenre like Fashwave (Fascist Synthwave, basically) and it's a genre small enough to where even the smallest acts can get recognition even among friends, that's why I have a following on Twitter and Bandcamp as well. However my DistroKid investments (They upload my music to Amazon, iTunes, YouTube Music, etc) aren't really paying off like I'd hoped. That's why I've collaborated and formed business relationships with similar artists (Xurious, Vanguard, The Decency, Eternal Reich, Cybernazi, Elessar, among other musicians) all I can really say is "Wow, I'm one of them now" but I produce this shit for inspiration not money.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back