Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cell Phone Privacy

BTDubs

Since Mercury went retrograde last week I've been having all kinds of issues with technology. My smart phone's screen went black the other night and is completely unusable now. While asking around about new phones on the market and company's phone plans my brother sent me a link to a laptop security company now developing phones.

https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/

What are your feelings on most operating systems collecting and storing your data?
Are you part of the never ending lease to own cycles of the major phone companies?
We all here know jews run these corrupt corporations and like all jews they treat us like we have no rights and constantly want to enslave us by any means they can.

I don't know much about this company but what I liked is that people are tired of the jew shit. I hope to see a platform like this keep it's word and others that demand the jews give us our rights.

It's taking them forever to release that phone.

Out of two evils, I have chosen lesser one, Apple collects the least of our data, because of their business model, they do not earn through ads. Downside of this is that their devices are significantly more expensive.

Google, which owns and makes Android, collects data like crazy. They depend on it. If tomorrow, for some reason they couldn't collect any personal data, they would collapse, totally.

So, I try to not use the smartphone for things I would like to keep private. That I do on desktop, over which I have greater control.

When my iphone dies(hopefully it doesent for the next 5 years lol) I will probabily buy a librem 5, I already knew about it.

Thats wierd my phone just died last week as well it wont turn on at all. Thanks for the info I already got a new phone but ill look at that when this one dies i didnt know anything about it.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back