Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative energy in certain places

Aquarius

Hi, have you guys noticed that some places are filled with negative energy?
For example, today I was driving on a mountain and there are many little towns there, I stopped near a field to chill and I have noticed how disgusting and materialistic the energy feels there, as if all of the fucking town was inhabited by disgusting xians, then I heard a woman screaming with the most disgusting voice ever and understood what kind of people live there.

If you are sensitive enough, places with negative and ill energy are easy to notice.
Sometimes energy is so dense that we can even have some disturbing mental images or we can sense, hear or smell some things from there. Usually after some bad accidents lot of the negative energy can be left there on those places and that energy can stay there for years, even decades or even more.
Energy of Christians is usually full of ill and disturbing energies, and especially if there was some drama involved it can be felt way to easily. Those who made some progress from meditations are even more sensitive to those kind of things. I can feel Christians or really dirty person now so easily that the moment that they come few meters near me I want to attack them or vomit. I have to keep my AoP and shields almost all the time when near them -_-
It's important for us to clean ourselves after we pick up on those energies because they can put dirt on our aura and soul.

Azorm said:
If you are sensitive enough, places with negative and ill energy are easy to notice.
Sometimes energy is so dense that we can even have some disturbing mental images or we can sense, hear or smell some things from there. Usually after some bad accidents lot of the negative energy can be left there on those places and that energy can stay there for years, even decades or even more.
Energy of Christians is usually full of ill and disturbing energies, and especially if there was some drama involved it can be felt way to easily. Those who made some progress from meditations are even more sensitive to those kind of things. I can feel Christians or really dirty person now so easily that the moment that they come few meters near me I want to attack them or vomit. I have to keep my AoP and shields almost all the time when near them -_-
It's important for us to clean ourselves after we pick up on those energies because they can put dirt on our aura and soul.

I have a question how do you handle being around such a person if you had to hang out with them sometimes for a few hours. How does one keep their aura clean while around them especially if they are very involved in xtiaity. Since i can pick it up too and have a bunch of things in water signs all 3 of them so that makes this worse lol.

With that said. Yes I know what you mean there are certain places i have been through that have both very negative and quite positive energies.

I make shields of sun's energy. Like, imagine part of your energy going to the borders of your aura. You can even imagine little particles on the border getting somewhat bigger than others and looking like shattered little crystal particles. Imagine them repelling all the negative energy and program them to repell energies of those persons. If you still feel bad just toss all of that negative energy back to those idiots, every ounce of negative energy that you feel just put into their aura and bodies. You have every right to defend yourself, just be careful about who you can also hurt in that all, so sometimes just simple cleaning of your aura can be really helpful in some of those situations. Those things you should practice, in time it will get better.

Aquarius said:
Hi, have you guys noticed that some places are filled with negative energy?
For example, today I was driving on a mountain and there are many little towns there, I stopped near a field to chill and I have noticed how disgusting and materialistic the energy feels there, as if all of the fucking town was inhabited by disgusting xians, then I heard a woman screaming with the most disgusting voice ever and understood what kind of people live there.

Sounds like the place I live in at the moment lol. Different places do have different energies like small towns and places like that. Its like the area has its own aura that you can just feel even without psychic abilities because of the nastiness of the place.
The place where I live is a rural southern area and its filled with nothing but xians and drug addicts and the place has a nasty energy to it for miles. Its heavily stricken by poverty, junkies, and xians, and you can literally feel it. Ive lived in this place my whole life and ive had to suffer through it, but with all the discipline and occult knowledge ive learned over the years has made me like a diamond in pile of coal. Meaning Im really different, cleaner, and a lot more powerful at the soul level than the rest of the mindless idiots that live around me.
Sadly most of the people that live around me have very weak souls and this will most likely be the last life they live because they just don't have the power to reincarnate again, and to make it even worse, most of those people are drug addicts and it weakens them even more.
The forest and mountain areas where I live feel clean and full of life, but when you get to the small towns and things, the overall energy feels nasty and feels like its dark grayish or greenish in color.

A certain type Energy attracts the same energy, that's why you always have people who are poor and poverty stricken all around each other in the same areas, while you have rich and wealthy people and towns elsewhere that seem to cluster around the same place. People all have different auras and energies, but I believe that there are some types of energies that peoples aura give off that attracts other people with similar energies to their auras. That's how you get very rich and wealthy towns, while other towns and places are poor. The overall population most likely has either good or bad energy to them.
That's just my theory though.

My mother has very nasty and negative energy to her soul. She is a very weak soul and she has been a hardcore drug addict for most of her life, luckily she wasn't an addict before I was born. The enemy uses her a lot to attack me, because she is like the easiest person to manipulate. My childhood wasn't great living with her, she could never handle alcohol, and she is a totally different person when she gets drunk. I had a nightmarish childhood because of that bitch and because of all the times she got drunk and suddenly attacked me with knives and shit like that for no reason at all. The enemy has been attacking me for most of my life and most of the time they used my mom to attack me. I found JoS a few years ago and after that, things have settled down a lot, I had to put my foot down on her bullshit, while kicking the other foot up a few asses, and im slowly getting stronger and brighter every day. I still have to live with that bitch until I can find a home for myself, and she is a total nightmare of a person and she is to the point where I wouldn't even classify her has a human being anymore, because shes just a monster, and ive always seen her as one.

Don't know why I started talking about my mom, I guess I just have a lot on my mind right now and I feel like talking about something lol. Sorry for going off topic a bit there.

AoP must definitely be updated every single day. However, there are times some annoying people still try to get to me despite my face telling them to fuck off. Then I'm acting like a needle, verbally bursting their balloon so to speak and soon they're on their way :twisted:
I have also noticed that as I become cleaner and stronger, all kinds of funky people start avoiding me, even avoiding eye contact. There are persons who became indicators for me like some yhvh witnesses I happen to know, politicians, persons of no integrity etc.

As for negative places, being there can be exhausting to put it mildly. The best method for me has been to avoid such places if possible as I prefer to not challenge my AoP because I also need to get back home safely, through traffic and shit. Whenever I feel the need, I also do AC with Raum vibration and AoP confirmations behind the steering wheel while driving and IT WORKS. No more jackasses on my way, traffic is nice and smooth.

Some months ago I had to take a long drive in a truck I just had acquired. I was really worried about the truck and about traffic. The energies around me felt off and I felt tense. Then suddenly, going through a town, a car pulled safely into my lane with the license plate reading "666". Now that made me smile and relax :twisted: I knew I'm gonna be alright.

Sun said:
shes just a monster, and ive always seen her as one.
Mother has a huge responsibility when it comes to raising her offspring, especially male children. Not all of them acknowledge this, not all of them should even breed. I had my share and hangups with a real bitch. No alcohol, rabbi jewsus or drugs in her life but man what a manipulating, labile moron she was back then. When she couldn't get her way with me verbally, she used to manipulate with self-pity so I would feel sorry for her and yield. When that failed, well, aggravated assault was our next stop. Finally I felt nothing for her except cold hatred. I even saved her life once. She was misdiagnosed and was going to be mistreated. After my father called me, I had 30 minutes to react. She was in pain. I arranged her to the best hospital there was, where, four hours later, a talented surgeon saved her from painful death (rotten appendix about to burst). I don't think she ever felt grateful for that.
When I was in university away from home I once refused to go home for two weekends in a row and stayed in my dorm. That was before the invisible collars known as cellular phones came around. So she and my father decided to take a drive, pick me up, "condition" and humiliate me on the way home. Guess what, they never arrived. Their car lost left front wheel on a highway. Luckily there was no incoming traffic as they slid into the opposing lane. I guess my Demon interfered. I was really happy for that.
In retrospect I feel that she attacked me constantly in order to ruin my self confidence and prevent me from becoming someone of greatness who walks his own path. She wanted me to follow her dreams about education and career. We haven't met nor talked in years and I'm sure as Hell not the one to turn the other cheek.
So much for offtopic.

Thank you for your answer I will try that every time I visit my parents who are really xtian. In fact if the Hps see this I think they should talk about this on the website maybe. Cause we have aura of protection cleaning etc but not how to block out energy when you are in the area of it like right next to my dad.

With that said. I wanted to comment on this. The state I live in up north has varried places. I remember visiting some place like sun described eew it was when i was traveling through upper wisconson. The energy was grey and kind of a greenish hue but dark. It had this aweful feeling to it.

Now that I am on my own I will only live in places where the energy is ok or positive. The town i live in is ok for now. Kind of middle of the road not far out liberal or conservative and id say secular cause most people are home when the churches are open you can tell driving around sunday morning but i dont know. There is a town near me that feels straight up xtian and you can feel the bad energy but none of it is as bad as the area i describe below.

With the forest areas its usually clean especially out in the country and far up north in my state. I thought it was awesome. Even in my own city it varries from terrible (but not as bad as that) to good.

I love going on trips my whole family does. I cant comment on the south that much cause when i was there I wasnt able to sense energy but we came to this town a few years ago that was the worst ever feeling and i was driving. I was hit with this horrible nightmarish wall of black grey energy and everything felt cold and dead. I have never felt anything that bad. Even when i showed a picture of this to another psychic they were like wow.

So yeah. Definitely. I do not know if anyone could clean this energy or not.

Anyways thats my experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back