Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I allowed to create a secret society?

Antichrist

I live in a country full of stupid muslim asholes ... Muslims are so stupid, they are 10 times more stupid than christians. They lack of idealism, the quality which I appreciate the most. And honestly saying I'm very tired of living next to them, I'm tired to pretend to be one of them... Sometimes I think why Gods made me born in this retarded country... I feel myself so lonely, i feel like I'm living on the planet of monkeys. The sad thing is that I have not yet met a person who has a mindset like mine. I'd like to create my own secret society based on Satanic teachings but I'm afraid it's too dangerous, especially in a post soviet state. But i'd like to do it in the near future and recruit persons who has the same worldview as mine. Any constructive advice will, of course, be most welcome.

Hail Satan!

You feel as any high IQ and better person would feel amongst their "own people" who are basically too low to even be bothered.

You need to really think everything around for the reasons you said. You don't want to disappear on the midst of them and be eaten. Try to think of different planning, as one of these dumbasses may defect and you will be in life threatening trouble.

Did you get confirmation that the Gods and Goddesses made you be born there and then? Regardless, you are there now and you can do things to fix things there and now. To make your own secret society soon means you would have to be very powerful already. If you want to do big things, you must do big works and advance yourself very far first - and this may take much longer than the remainder of your current Physical life.

Your best bet is to just get on with yourself, empowering and advancing yourself consistently every day and growing to be a powerful Person. As hard as it may be, try to have a bit of compassion for those...clever people. If you allow the annoyance and frustration, etc., to overwhelm you, then you'd probably be in a lot of very dangerous trouble. Shift your mindset into realising and thinking that they are handicapped and crippled, and that you can be very much more powerful than they. You must continue to keep it a secret, unfortunately, however. In a sense, you're behind enemy lines, so don't be fucking stupid! Keep your head on squarely and don't focus on getting bogged-down by the crap. Whatever you focus on consumses you; what do you want to be consumed by, or better yet - do you want to be consumed by anything at all? You could be 'bigger' or 'higher' or 'above' such consumption; you can be in control, so focus on positive things and building yourself up, and not on the crap that you have to put-up with. Also later on, when you're more powerful and able to do things, do not try and be cocky, saying that you are more powerful than "allah" and any stupid things, trying to prothletise to those around you; instead, continue on carefully and sensibly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back