Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asmodeus, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Wulfen Stag

Paraphrase quote from Maxine: "Those in dire need will get help from the Demon/esses." Not exact quote.

I have been suffering with pain in my rib from coughing and throwing up. Last night, I was in extreme pain, but a God with black leather pants and a red shirt (very handsome) came to me last night, basically spooning me and telling me everything is going to be okay (which later came true just five minutes ago, I rushed to the computer to report this). I felt a cold hand go over the affected site and I could feel extreme comfort and healing... I asked if he was Father. He stated that Satan was busy and this person is Asmodeus. I quickly fell asleep and dreamed of four women giggling and caressing my face. In the dream, I met my spirit lover who was dressed in a fashion like, I don't know, basically oldschool, maybe the 1950's. My spirit daughter came to me and comforted me.

After waking today, I felt pain and I was trying just to make it. I sent a Algis and Sowilo orb to Satan as instructed in HP Cobras sermons and writings (thanks Cobra!) and I did the first Key in the Enochian language, monotone, did the final RTR and did the vow of allegiance from in-satans-honour.

Here is where it is VERY remarkable and I am still tripping out.

I was standing in front of the fireplace and Asmodeus returned with an ice cold hand on my chest and afflicted area. He did this for 15-30 seconds. Finally, he told me to cough. I did and there was a huge *crack*. MY RIB WAS OUT OF PLACE THE WHOLE TIME AND I DIDN'T KNOW.

I was in shock, but he was gone by the time I got myself together.

Asmodeus, THANK YOU!!! HAIL ASMODEUS! HEIL HITLER! AVE SATANAS!!!!!!!

incredible story. any dream with laughter is awesome. don't forget to fly the light

Lucia fuge is latin for fly the light. Lucifer is like light giver/holder. I'm not nonsensical I'm just far out!

occultumlapidem said:
I have noticed the same thing a number of others have on here, a lot of your posts lately have just been completely odd and nonsensical. I hope you are not abusing a drug, and I hope it's still you behind your own account. When someone says "they're far out", it usually means they're high on a drug.

Interesting Story, but what is a Spirit daughter. Because you cant have childs with Spirits over astral sex. Please explain it to me ty.

Morgenröte said:
Interesting Story, but what is a Spirit daughter. Because you cant have childs with Spirits over astral sex. Please explain it to me ty.
I was wondering the same

Aquarius said:
Morgenröte said:
I was wondering the same

Maybe a spouse and their daughter from past lives who both did the magnum opus, but Wulfen Stag was left behind because wasn't ready yet.

I actually have 4 children with my spirit lover. It was just my personal experience. From what has happened to me, we had children. Maybe it is possible. But many here wouldn't agree. Take it how you will. Hail Satan

Wulfen Stag said:
I actually have 4 children with my spirit lover. It was just my personal experience. From what has happened to me, we had children. Maybe it is possible. But many here wouldn't agree. Take it how you will. Hail Satan

I don’t know what is even going on in here, being from your artwork does not look like human(Nordic) being at all.

I have thought that your lover is Demon/Demoness, but this is something completely else. You created a thoughtform and you are having sex with “her”. That’s something I hear for the first time. And what kind of “children” do you have with her? More thoughtforms? I mean...please...

I just hope that you are not here to mock us all, because that’s the kind of feeling I am getting from you.

Larissa666 said:
Wulfen Stag said:

I don’t know what is even going on in here, being from your artwork does not look like human(Nordic) being at all.

I have thought that your lover is Demon/Demoness, but this is something completely else. You created a thoughtform and you are having sex with “her”. That’s something I hear for the first time. And what kind of “children” do you have with her? More thoughtforms? I mean...please...

I just hope that you are not here to mock us all, because that’s the kind of feeling I am getting from you.
Come to think of it this being looks like the lower order demons,they have fiery eyes and are about three foot tall.but then how do you have children with a spirit

admin please remove his signature as this guy is clearly asking to be cursed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back