Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The flame vs the virus.

ASQV13886662080

The jews tell gentiles that they are the virus, the belligerent flame which swallows up resources as they grow.

The jews are projecting exactly what they are onto us.

All truths are but half truths, and the Jews couldn't totally erase the history of our Daemonic civilization, so they harbored and incorporated our history and culture into their own, and disseminated their corrupt version of existence throughout our people's from one nation to the next, confusing them and pitting them against each other as the tale of babble goes.

We are indeed a flame of consciousness.

We are hungry, we are growth, we are expansion and the reciprocal internally.

But what the Jew lies about is our faculties can be harnessed to generate more in unity than we would be as individuals.

The Jew acts like a shepard to guide and cull the masses, attempting to convince them that this is all necessary and they are somehow the answer to our existence as ordained from God.

We do not need some shepard ghouls to tell us what is possible or not, we have the fire to do what they will not, as they are the vacuum to our radiance, devoid of any lasting self worth.

I'll tell you what, our flame can sterilize this true virus which imitates our humanity while masquerading as God's chosen.

Our flame will erase them.

powerful speech. I feel they are always one step behind a mind like yours let's burn em up'

one step behind like... they can't catch it. keep it up being the jump ahead guy because what ever a great man does the whole world persues

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back