Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global Warming A "Hoax And Scam" Pushed By Greedy Government Scientists: Greenpeace Co-Founder

Jack

The co-founder and former president of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore, says that climate change is a "complete hoax and scam," which has been "taking over science with superstition and a kind of toxic combination of religion and political ideology."
patrick%20moore%20polar%20bear.jpg

Moore, who recently made headlines for calling Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "pompous little twit" and "garden-variety hypocrite" on climate change, sat down with SiriusXM's Breitbart News Tonight with hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.

The Greenpeace co-founder's message echoes that of John Coleman, the late Weather Channel founder who called global warming "the greatest scam in history."

Moore told Breitbart how fear and guilt are driving the climate change argument, reports Breitbart News.
Fear has been used all through history to gain control of people’s minds and wallets and all else, and the climate catastrophe is strictly a fear campaign — well, fear and guilt — you’re afraid you’re killing your children because you’re driving them in your SUV and emitting carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and you feel guilty for doing that. There’s no stronger motivation than those two.

According to Moore, the climate change movement has co-opted and corrupted politicans and bureaucracies in order to exert further control over people,Moore explained - noting that "green" companies only exist on the back of taxpayers.

And so you’ve got the green movement creating stories that instill fear in the public. You’ve got the media echo chamber — fake news — repeating it over and over and over again to everybody that they’re killing their children, and then you’ve got the green politicians who are buying scientists with government money to produce fear for them in the form of scientific-looking materials, and then you’ve got the green businesses, the rent-seekers and the crony capitalists who are taking advantage of massive subsidies, huge tax write-offs, and government mandates requiring their technologies to make a fortune on this, and then of course you’ve got the scientists who are willingly, they’re basically hooked on government grants.

When they talk about the 99 percent consensus [among scientists] on climate change, that’s a completely ridiculous and false numbers, but most of the scientists — put it in quotes, scientists — who are pushing this catastrophic theory are getting paid by public money. They are not being paid by General Electric or Dupont or 3M to do this research, where private companies expect to get something useful from their research that might produce a better product and make them a profit in the end because people want it — build a better mousetrap type of idea — but most of what these so-called scientists are doing is simply producing more fear so that politicians can use it control people’s mind and get their votes because some of the people are convinced, ‘Oh, this politician can save my kid from certain doom.’

Moore also warned that manmade climate change, known scientifically as anthropogenic global warming, threatens modern reasoning itself - much like the persecution of Galileo.

"But this abomination that is occurring today in the climate issue is the biggest threat to the Enlightenment that has occurred since Galileo," said Moore. "Nothing else comes close to it. This is as bad a thing that has happened to science in the history of science."
It is the biggest lie since people thought the Earth was at the center of the universe. This is Galileo-type stuff. If you remember, Galileo discovered that the sun was at the center of the solar system and the Earth revolved around it. He was sentenced to death by the Catholic Church, and only because he recanted was he allowed to live in house arrest for the rest of his life.

So this was around the beginning of what we call the Enlightenment, when science became the way in which we gained knowledge instead of using superstition and instead of using invisible demons and whatever else, we started to understand that you have to have observation of actual events and then you have to repeat those observations over and over again, and that is basically the scientific method.

"It’s taking over science with superstition and a kind of toxic combination of religion and political ideology. There is no truth to this. It is a complete hoax and scam," Moore concluded.

Source
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-08/global-warming-hoax-and-scam-pushed-greedy-government-scientists-greenpeace-co

I was thinking that something is not right. I don't really see where is that 'warm' from the 'global warm'. In north is as cold as always was. In my natal country which is in eastern Europe the winter is as cold as always was and the summer is as hot as always was. In UK the weather is more balanced maybe because of the climate here, being next to the ocean and like this was all the time. Last summer was unusually hot but I heard this happened because they used weapons to modify the weather.

The Alchemist7 said:
I was thinking that something is not right. I don't really see where is that 'warm' from the 'global warm'. In north is as cold as always was. In my natal country which is in eastern Europe the winter is as cold as always was and the summer is as hot as always was. In UK the weather is more balanced maybe because of the climate here, being next to the ocean and like this was all the time. Last summer was unusually hot but I heard this happened because they used weapons to modify the weather.

While I am skeptical of climate change you do lack some knowledge about the theory of global warming as a whole. While the actual globe does warm, many areas that are the most affected by global warming actually become colder as the result of ice melting is that it temporary cools the regions where the cool ice ends up. So an ice berg melts due to the cold, but the ice travels down south and actually ends up cooling United States and Canada (especially in the North) until it eventually equalizes with the rest of the ocean. Death Valley actually recently had the hottest month on Earth ever recorded, but there have been a couple reports of up north having a "coldest month" (I could not find the actual reports or proof of this but it will be mentioned in an article I will post)

I personally am in between having some concern over fuel consumption and greenhouse gas theory, to believing global warming is simply a natural cycle that is barely affected, by maybe 0.001% as a consequence humanity's behavior and consumption. Because the problem in my eyes is that just because there is a new, and very solid explanation for global warming, it doesn't mean it is the correct way to think only because it is the newest, most progressive yet valid theory; and from what I understand, there is much debate in the scientific community over how much we are affecting the environment although the story is spun to have you believe that since there is no debate over whether or not we are affecting the environment at all, this is somehow supposed to mean that we are absolutely for sure doing the worst thing possible for and are the one sole reason why the environment is becoming "worse" in the sense of the globe warming up due to the ozone deteriorating. We do pollute the environment with dumping and other ways, but that has nothing to do with the topic at all.

And yes, not the best of sources here... but anyways, I know all that from elsewhere anyways.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2019/01/31/so-far-2019-has-set-33-hottest-and-0-coldest-temperature-records/#17970cc9505e

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2018/07/03/hot-planet-all-time-heat-records-have-been-set-all-over-the-world-in-last-week/?noredirect=on

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back