Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sapphire lead talisman

Levimega

I hammered flat a lead sinker carved out a hole for a small cut oval sapphire I had and hammered it in... it's staying in for now. and carved the saturn sigil on the other side and done a few mantras for saturn and vedas like the lead destroys the demons.(evil demons not of the highest truth satan) indra gave it to me . agni gives it power. then I threaten "I will pierce you evil, the ones with karmic debts with the lead"... now I can feel saturn energy... it's slow and I went to smack my dog and stumbled like instant karma. it's heavy energy and I've ignored it to long. I think everyone should get a piece of lead before those queer kabalists get it outlawed like they did with fishing weights in America. GET THE LEAD READ THE VEDA PART AGAINST SORCERERS AND DEMONS and feel that saturn energy and over-come it. 666.

here is pic
16jplyw.jpg

Why is Jew still allowed to post here. This stuff and rituals are not all needed to get rid of negative karma. The meditations and cleansings on the Joy of Satan are all that are needed as well as you being aware of your own soul and others souls and able to sense the negative energy somehow. Then you can get rid of your negative karma and energy and send it back at the Jews or anyone you want to cause problems with.

This bullshit jew occultism helps no one and is probably damaging you further.

Hail Satan

(((occultumlapidem))) said:
I hammered flat a lead sinker carved out a hole for a small cut oval sapphire I had and hammered it in... it's staying in for now. and carved the saturn sigil on the other side and done a few mantras for saturn and vedas like the lead destroys the demons.(evil demons not of the highest truth satan) indra gave it to me . agni gives it power. then I threaten "I will pierce you evil, the ones with karmic debts with the lead"... now I can feel saturn energy... it's slow and I went to smack my dog and stumbled like instant karma. it's heavy energy and I've ignored it to long. I think everyone should get a piece of lead before those queer kabalists get it outlawed like they did with fishing weights in America. GET THE LEAD READ THE VEDA PART AGAINST SORCERERS AND DEMONS and feel that saturn energy and over-come it. 666.
Go tell your rabbis to play with the energies of Saturn we don't need your bullshit here

darkmonkey666 said:
Why is Jew still allowed to post here. This stuff and rituals are not all needed to get rid of negative karma. The meditations and cleansings on the Joy of Satan are all that are needed as well as you being aware of your own soul and others souls and able to sense the negative energy somehow. Then you can get rid of your negative karma and energy and send it back at the Jews or anyone you want to cause problems with.

This bullshit jew occultism helps no one and is probably damaging you further.

Hail Satan

This person has been banned from a lot of accounts until then. If you sniff them again, press the report button.

He possibly went insane after trying satanic meditations because he's a Jew. You'll notice as we do the rtrs more and more many infiltrators are being exposed and going mentally insane. Even if it doesn't affect a Jew instantly over time being with us even for infiltration purposes or by mistakenly, they'll eventually go batshit crazy as the Jewish soul cannot take it. Double bad if they didn't know they were Jews and tried the meditation exercises. But they deserved it so its fine.

Jack said:
He possibly went insane after trying satanic meditations because he's a Jew. You'll notice as we do the rtrs more and more many infiltrators are being exposed and going mentally insane. Even if it doesn't affect a Jew instantly over time being with us even for infiltration purposes or by mistakenly, they'll eventually go batshit crazy as the Jewish soul cannot take it. Double bad if they didn't know they were Jews and tried the meditation exercises. But they deserved it so its fine.

Apply pesticide process and repeat, repeat, repeat.

PS: Your signature I love it and it is also a cuck repeller.

Jack said:

I second what Cobra said. One of his best quotes that holds so much truth. Also, isnt the other quote in your signature from Madara?

He probably shits in a lead can, then recites the Talmud toilet prayers over it.

AldebaranDeTauro said:
Jack said:

I second what Cobra said. One of his best quotes that holds so much truth. Also, isnt the other quote in your signature from Madara?
Yes

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Apply pesticide process and repeat, repeat, repeat.

PS: Your signature I love it and it is also a cuck repeller.
Thanks man

Iv got a better idea go to a tomoro land concert and let Steve aoki throw cake at ur face it must b liberating lol ..... Fuckoff

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back