Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rtr former effects?

EasternFireLion666

Trump vows to pull tropps from Syria. Then he gives up.
Salvini vows to deport half a million illegals. Nobody deported so far.
Orban kicks out Soros. But he shakes hands with Putin.
Catholic church crumbles. But xianity moves to the internet and goes all satanic illuminati and shit.
US congress in process with facebook tweeter and google over conservative censoring. Nothing happened.
Mark zuckerber process last year. Small loss of revenue but facebook stays the same overall.

Are we missing something? Should we do the rtr more often or an extra different type of ritual?

May I bring your attention to the fact that the enemy is also fighting? You are looking at it very linearly.

For one, the Zuckerberg scandal revealed the world of bottomless surveillence and jewish control to everyone.

They are far from destroyed. They are getting harmed and damaged.

What you expect here as permanent material changes are the last aspects of our work. These only happen at the last level.

These are manifestions of winning the war of information, and damaging the enemy. It will take a long time until the pogroming and actual activities begin. Information has to be won totally first.

In addition to what HP Hooded Cobra said, we've also spiritually stopped with the RTRs at least two major wars from breaking out within the past two months. First being an outright U.S invasion of Venezuela, and then stopping Pakistan and India from entering into a war which would've gone nuclear very quickly. Israel was pushing war along in both cases, supporting the Zionist puppet Guaido in Venezuela, and lobbying for U.S invasion, and then by manipulating India into attacking Pakistan in retaliation for (((terrorist))) attacks and a number of other contentions.

The majority of people in the West have begun to openly despise and hate Jews and Israel, and no amount of anti-antisemitism laws can truly stop it. We are winning the information war indeed.

There's still a long way to go however, and like HPHC mentioned, they are fighting even more desperately now. A desperate and cornered enemy gives it all they've got, forcing you to fight them with all that you have to push them beyond the breaking point. One Final RTR a day is no longer enough against the enemy's resistance. Every Satanist needs to do at least 3-5 a day at the minimum, and even that is not ideal, but ensures that every Satanist no matter how demanding their job/schedule is should be able to do it with time-management and prioritizing. 5 RTRs a day takes a total of 45 minutes, 2 in the morning, 3 at night

Scion of Atlantis said:
Every Satanist needs to do at least 3-5 a day at the minimum, and even that is not ideal, but ensures that every Satanist no matter how demanding their job/schedule is should be able to do it with time-management and prioritizing. 5 RTRs a day takes a total of 45 minutes, 2 in the morning, 3 at night
I think that is a little unreasonable. 9 minutes per RTR feels a little rushed and one RTR alone takes me at least 30 minutes plus meditation time before hand. I prefer quality over quantity but maybe I am wrong.

Vx36 said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Every Satanist needs to do at least 3-5 a day at the minimum, and even that is not ideal, but ensures that every Satanist no matter how demanding their job/schedule is should be able to do it with time-management and prioritizing. 5 RTRs a day takes a total of 45 minutes, 2 in the morning, 3 at night
I think that is a little unreasonable. 9 minutes per RTR feels a little rushed and one RTR alone takes me at least 30 minutes plus meditation time before hand. I prefer quality over quantity but maybe I am wrong.
We've been over this before in another thread, one RTR takes on average 9-15 minutes, that is vibrating everything correctly according to the MP3's pace, it's likewise the same pace most users on here have reported, that is without sacrificing any of the quality of the RTRs, otherwise I wouldn't feel an energy buzz afterwards.

Even so, complaining about it is not necessary, it is in no way unreasonable, you've got the time regardless of your pace unless it takes you 2 hours just to do 1 RTR. 5 RTRs 30 minutes each is 2.5 hours, 1 hour in the morning, 1.5 hours in the evening, or 30 minutes in the morning, 30 minutes in the evening, and 30 minutes before you go to bed for the bare minimum of 3 RTRs.

Trump openly stated they are leaving some troops in Syria to protect Israel.....Its obvious to everyone who is in charge of America everyday with Trump. Hey American the troops need to fight for Israel.

The Christian Church is vanishing that means the energy of the Jewish matrix is vanishing. The Jews are online with their agents working hard to promote the Satanic Illuminati scam because its their last desperate stand against people fully waking up.

Zuckerberg's facebook is going extinct and everyone knows its a deep state psyop run by a reptilian poster boy of Jews. Has it dawned on you they are pumping Facebook up with bots and general fake accounts and Jewish money to maintain it as front. In reality the actual people using it have dwindled down to almost nothing.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Catholic church crumbles. But xianity moves to the internet and goes all satanic illuminati and shit.
US congress in process with facebook tweeter and google over conservative censoring. Nothing happened.
Mark zuckerber process last year. Small loss of revenue but facebook stays the same overall.

Are we missing something? Should we do the rtr more often or an extra different type of ritual?

EasternFireLion666 said:

Your field of vision is so narrow, but people already pointed it out to you.

Take for example a Facebook/ Yes, Facebook is still standing, they appear unharmed, but that might only look so if you do not take a closer look. The scandal left HUGE mark which is not only visible on their market value, but their public image and trust that they have had among people.

Two years ago, nowhere did I see comments attacking Facebook when I read the tech news. Today, when there is Facebook in the news, there are bunch of comments calling out the Facebook for what they really are. Same goes for Google.

Facebook has to shift their "focus to privacy now". If they were unharmed by what happened, they would just continue to do what they were doing. To offer the same Facebook with privacy is gonna be IMPOSSIBLE, unless they ask people to pay monthly fee to use Facebook. Which almost no one will agree to.

Facebook's public image has been harmed forever. From now on, it is only gonna be worse for them, not better.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Even so, complaining about it is not necessary, it is in no way unreasonable, you've got the time regardless of your pace unless it takes you 2 hours just to do 1 RTR. 5 RTRs 30 minutes each is 2.5 hours, 1 hour in the morning, 1.5 hours in the evening, or 30 minutes in the morning, 30 minutes in the evening, and 30 minutes before you go to bed for the bare minimum of 3 RTRs.
The criticism was about the time it took not on how many to do. I agree on fitting in as many as possible and just wanted to add my 2 cents.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
One RTR takes on average 9-15 minutes.
Yeah, if you vibrate each letters 3 times.
That is with 9 times. I'm speaking only from personal experience and what others on here have reported.
Vx36 said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
The criticism was about the time it took not on how many to do. I agree on fitting in as many as possible and just wanted to add my 2 cents.
Fair enough, so as long as the length of time it takes to do an RTR doesn't dissuade anyone from putting in the effort. When I started with the Final RTR, it took about an hour to do one, I have since sped up since getting used to the pronunciations, energy, and vibration.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back