Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury Retro

Taol

For those new here (and those who may not have noticed) - Mercury went retrograde yesterday (the 5th of march) and is to turn direct on the 28th of march.
As can be seen on the SS Kalendar.

Mercury retrograde can give miscommunication problems and electrical devices may break.

Keep your head cool and take it a little easy. Back up any information that may be important - just in case.

Could the retrograde have a positive inward effect, like turning focus inward to bring out subconscious knowledge? I've recently had more focus on remembering racial/past life memories of a language that I spoke in another life and have been relearning it.

I have never found MR to affect computers, phones and other devices, it only affected me, and other people, meaning there is misunderstanding, but even that is never something too serious, just minor things.

mercury retro can also make you a complete retard 1 step fowards 20 drunk barrel rolls down a set of stairs backwards. go easy on us mercury!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back