Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rituals and workings to attract fame and popularity

Ignisalas

I know spiritual Satanism is about empowering the soul and reaching godhood, but theres something that ive wanted to ask for a long time, but I never got around to it, because I was afraid that everyone would just hate me for asking something like this, because its not the goal of being a Satanist.

Ive lived in bad poverty my whole life and ive really had a miserable life of being unnoticed and unpopular, but I really want to try to start some kind of working in my free time to attract fame, success and popularity. I do my meditations and work for Satan to empower myself and everything like every one of you guys do. I am a confirmed and dedicated Satanist after all. I just wanted to know if theres anything I could do to attract more fame and success to myself.

To make it short, I was thinking about starting my own youtube channel, and start being a livestreamer and things like that, ive heard and seen that youtube and Twitch-TV stars make thousands and even millions of dollars by doing nothing but make videos and stream themselves doing things like playing games, blogs, and everything like that. You can have a youtube partnership or whatever its called and start making money from making videos depending on how successful and popular you are. I really would like to get into that and ive wanted to get into that for a long time, but ive never had the right equipment and stuff for it, like cameras and microphones.
Im obviously not going to make videos exposing myself of being a Satanist or anything like that. Just normal videos, streams, and things like that, that every popular youtuber does.

Ive did my best on studying astrology for a while, and ive looked into the birth charts of some of the most famous celebrities, youtube stars, popular people, and people like that and ive noticed something that almost all of them have in common. They all either have a 10th house sun, or a 10th house pluto. extremely famous people out there like Kim Kardashian has both a 10th house sun and pluto, and in conjunction.

Its not really a surprise, the 10th house rules how we are seen by the public, our public face, fame, and public standing. The sun rules over wealth, popularity, fame, and things of that nature and pluto rules intensity, so having either of them in the 10th house is obviously going to benefit the person in those areas of life.

I was wondering how I could somehow use magic like runes, planetary squares, and things like that to empower my 10th house. Taurus rules my 10th house, and the Sun is my chart ruler, which is placed in my 8th house. The good part is my natal Sun is strong in its exalted sign of Aries.
I was thinking of trying to use a venus square to empower my 10th house, but venus alone isn't going to do much. I need a find a way to get the Suns energy into my natal 10th house somehow, but I have no clue how to do that, and im pretty sure that's kind of impossible, but if any of you guys know a way to help out then please let me know.

I could also use runes and mantras to help make my career more successful obviously, and that's what I plan on doing once I get it started.
It just sucks having to do a lot of work to achieve these things.

It is not a bad idea but here's the thing,
Doing YouTube you have to constantly make videos and always think of what to make which might distract you from your spiritual advancement,and when you do become famous you will be make journeys and will not even have time to meditate,also becoming famous can open you up to kikes,as they may sense your energy and want to go indept to find out about you.
It is still a good career though and it takes work and effort depending on what kind of videos you would want to make,so for that you can use any mantra that have to do with success in communicating or having communication skills because communication is key,however there are youtubers who post videos without showing their faces,you don't have to show your face.mercury square along with sun square is a really good combination for this.

Vedic Astrology determines a correspondence between the Signs, Houses and the Chakra system.
The Soul is the inner World, where Chakras are the planets, therefore the Signs are also different aspects of your Soul.

In vedic Astrology, the 10th and 11th house correspond to the Root Chakra, since the 10th and 11 Signs, Capicorn and Aquarius are Ruled by Saturn and Saturn is linked to the Root.

Try the following:
1. Enter into a calm, meditative state
2. Bring your attention to the Root Chakra, tune into the Root Chakra level of consciousness.
3. Think deeply and focus on the 10th house inside you, try to sense and feel it the same way you can sense Chakras and other parts of the Soul.
4. Start raising Solar energy in any way you prefer, using satanic power meditation. You can vibrate solar mantras or just simply invoke the energy of the Sun in the same manner you would do it during a Chakra work.

This being said, If you plan to become active and popular on social media, I do recommend to start working with Venus for 3 reasons:
-Venus has a lot to do with, Charm, Popularity and social connections on It’s own.
-It is the termporal ruled of your 10th house, therefore it has effect on your social status on more, than one level.
-Venus rules over media, especially social media on many levels, the emotional, “feels” side. Which is more important for you. All the glitter, bright colors, social interactions, exchange of feelings and impressions connect into Venus.

As a final advice: You should also look forward to improve your internal confidence, which can ot be replaced by outer things such as fame, popularity or status, trust me. On the other hand, having true confidence will most definelty help you in your success no matter what you do.
Don’t forget to work on your Self, your self image, the Sun, the 1st house.

I wish you the best lof luck and success with your goals. :cool:

There is nothing wrong with what you want at all. I don't know how much experience in magick you have but i would say to make a Twich (wich honestly is even more easy than youtube, like just playing videogames and that is it but if you like YouTube then do that) and do a spell with a mantra like Satanas or even Surya to become popular on Twich or YouTube in a positive way for you (obviously) and that it makes you a lot of money. An example of affirmation would be this:"In a positive way for me my Twich/YouTube channel is now popular and makes me a lot of money that are all mine and i can use as i want forever". Of course change it ad you want. This working could be done on a waxing Moon in Leo.

In addition to the magickal advice given above, I want to make some related points:

Learn everything you can about how to build your brand. Grab the Personal MBA, it's a business education in one volume. You're pretty much an entrepeneur and your own boss, so you have to gain the knowledge you need to succeed here.

You also have to delve deep into the quirks of the platform you're using. Stuff that works best on YouTube might suck on Twitch, and so on.

Savitar said:
Vedic Astrology determines a correspondence between the Signs, Houses and the Chakra system.
The Soul is the inner World, where Chakras are the planets, therefore the Signs are also different aspects of your Soul.

In vedic Astrology, the 10th and 11th house correspond to the Root Chakra, since the 10th and 11 Signs, Capicorn and Aquarius are Ruled by Saturn and Saturn is linked to the Root.

Try the following:
2. Bring your attention to the Root Chakra, tune into the Root Chakra level of consciousness.
3. Think deeply and focus on the 10th house inside you, try to sense and feel it the same way you can sense Chakras and other parts of the Soul.
4. Start raising Solar energy in any way you prefer, using satanic power meditation. You can vibrate solar mantras or just simply invoke the energy of the Sun in the same manner you would do it during a Chakra work.

This being said, If you plan to become active and popular on social media, I do recommend to start working with Venus for 3 reasons:
-Venus has a lot to do with, Charm, Popularity and social connections on It’s own.
-It is the termporal ruled of your 10th house, therefore it has effect on your social status on more, than one level.
-Venus rules over media, especially social media on many levels, the emotional, “feels” side. Which is more important for you. All the glitter, bright colors, social interactions, exchange of feelings and impressions connect into Venus.

As a final advice: You should also look forward to improve your internal confidence, which can ot be replaced by outer things such as fame, popularity or status, trust me. On the other hand, having true confidence will most definelty help you in your success no matter what you do.

Cool, I was thinking about doing a venus square when venus enters Taurus. I'll be doing a sun square when the sun enters Aries, so I wont have the time to do a venus square when it enters Pisces.
I was just wondering, since im going for popularity and things on social media, should I do a material square? Or should I try a spiritual square? Seems like a material square would be best to me, but im not sure on that. Could just use a spiritual square and affirm something like "the energy of venus is empowering my natal 10th house in a healthy and positive way for me."
I was wondering if its alright to use the shukraya mantra all by itself and vibrate it into my aura or something like that and use affirmations with it similar to the affirmation I just used. Theres so much stuff I could do but I don't know what would be best.

Sun said:
Savitar said:

Try the following:

Cool, I was thinking about doing a venus square when venus enters Taurus. I'll be doing a sun square when the sun enters Aries, so I wont have the time to do a venus square when it enters Pisces.
I was just wondering, since im going for popularity and things on social media, should I do a material square? Or should I try a spiritual square? Seems like a material square would be best to me, but im not sure on that. Could just use a spiritual square and affirm something like "the energy of venus is empowering my natal 10th house in a healthy and positive way for me."
I was wondering if its alright to use the shukraya mantra all by itself and vibrate it into my aura or something like that and use affirmations with it similar to the affirmation I just used. Theres so much stuff I could do but I don't know what would be best.
Mercury square is best because mecury has to do with communication and electric appliances,as for the material or spiritual you can do a material sun square for success and riches then a spiritual mercury square to increase your intellectual charm.

Sun said:

Try doing a Spiritual Sun Square to increase your inner strength and confidence, and a material Venus Square for externa, goal however: "the energy of venus is empowering my natal 10th house in a healthy and positive way for me." - This is more of an apparoach for a spiritual square. In my opinion the affirmation for material square should be very concrete and material in nature (“I’m sucessfully building a social media platform that attracts fame/popularity/power in a positive way”)It depends on You, swtich it up: Venus Spiritual Square with the affirmation you wrote, and a material Sun.
The important thing is that you create a repeatable process of building inner power, converting it to outer success, and convert that external energy, fullfillment and happiness that comes with sucess back to more Inner Power.

You have to unique, and offer people something of exceptional quality if you want to be successful.

Honestly, so many people today want to vlog and stream. As the competition increases, it will be harder. But it is possible. Especially with magick, which other people do not have, but they might have good natal chart which helps a lot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back