Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy attacks?

Aquarius

I have started doing many more rtrs than I used to do, and ever since that it seems like negative thoughts try to creep in me very often, sometimes with disturbing stuff.

Are these enemy attacks? Because it looks they are restless on me. I always gotta be in void meditation mode.

Looks like more negative stuffs are coming out of your soul as you have increased doing the rtr,I would suggest you clean your aura multiple times a day and keep doing void meditation.

You can try to burn your room with Satanic flames when you feel those things or try to strengthen your protection.
When I feel attacked I always burn my room a little bit just in case :)
Sometimes if enemy is really there I can feel and see little fuckers burning around in panic ^^
If that disturbance of yours goes on no matter what you do, just call your GD or Satan.

Azorm said:
You can try to burn your room with Satanic flames when you feel those things or try to strengthen your protection.
When I feel attacked I always burn my room a little bit just in case :)
Sometimes if enemy is really there I can feel and see little fuckers burning around in panic ^^
If that disturbance of yours goes on no matter what you do, just call your GD or Satan.

Yeah I always do the same when I feel like theres some kind of enemy entity in my room. I visualize my room full of electric blue flames, along with a bunch Satan's sigils floating around with it.

I started doing a lot more rtrs recently too. I was straight up attacked by the greys. That was the first time this happened and I had to really clean my aura as the energy was bad and it kept me thinking about it. My best advice is to do this or if need be modify it a bit i added the bjork rune for me and just do one affirmation at the end and vibrate satanas into all three extentions of the chakras https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13421&p=58533&hilit=aop+aop+inanna#p58533 once each day. It's really helped. Good luck and keep up the good work with the rtrs.

I think enemy notices when someone is very active. I also upped RTR repetitions, and things changed.

What is driving me crazy is these dream attacks that got so sophisticated, I actually started to admire them.

While I used to have nightmares before, they were nothing like this: it happens that enemy can chase me in a dream, and I somehow manage to escape them, and wake up. But I actually do not wake up. They someohow make me just believe that I have woke up. I jump from my bed, looking around me, saying “phew, it’s good, that was a nightmare, everything is fine”, I get up and try to do usual activities, and they appear in front of me. “Surprise! You fell for it!”

Yeah, I can see you can pull off some tricks. That’s funny, but it’s not gonna stop me.

I have also noticed, lately it seems that they have entered into desperate mode and their attacks have become more heavier, what has worked best for me against them is to burn them with the fire element and vibrate the Vinasa mantra.

Don't feel like opening a new thread for this, but...Im feeling absurdly lazy these days, like all I want to do is lay on my bed 24/7 rotting. For some reason it's very intense - Always some sort of thought that comes and says "hey don't train today", "dont meditate today, it's fine to skip one day" this has been for almost 3 or 4 days in a row now.

Obviously I have kept on with my activities but still VERY annoying and hard to go against it nonetheless, is this some kind of attack? Because I doubt this is a planet transit or something else. My energy levels seem to be better than ever in the physical regard so thats out of the equation too

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back