Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tongue placement for Crown chakra

Astralnaut

When the tongue is placed towards the front right behind the teeth there is a noticable energy circuit redirecting energy flow towards the third eye. I tried some thing new the other day and placed my tongue toward the back/roof of my mouth and I felt a noticable current go toward my crown. I could even feel/taste the sensation in my tongue. Try it out see if it works for you. I pretty much just breathed energy into my crown while holding my tongue there, but I definitely felt it and have read about this no where.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17061&p=64530#p64530

Yes, this is even done in Falun Gong. It creates an energy connection from your lower chakras to your chakras in your head/above.
HP Lucius had written to me about it before on a Falun Gong thread we had on the older forum that explained its history and application.
I dont have the link to it before (probably gone from the archives anyway), so hopefully he has the time to come here and perhaps re-iterate it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back