Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When to Start Magnum Opus

The Magnum Opus is the Ultimate Work and requires direct guidance from the Gods to go through. Its like at the very end of the spiritual path as a Mortal i think.

The beginning steps are on the meditation stage and I've had success with them before. And raising the kundalini come naturally with the magnum opus. It rises on its own with these meditations unless directly focused on

Zeffie of the Wind said:
The Magnum Opus is the Ultimate Work and requires direct guidance from the Gods to go through. Its like at the very end of the spiritual path as a Mortal i think.

I wouldn't say its "the end", but definitely quite a remarkable thing in of itself - considering how its a complete 180 and revolution from our lower natures. To completely renew yourself spiritually wow-wee I lahv. :idea:

Well I've begun the process and I noticed profound changes within just a couple days. Instead of the electric buzzing feeling, which is still there somewhat, I mostly feel heat and a sense of conviction, like I have to push forward in order to avenge a grave injustice. It's hard to explain. I also seem to be getting hungrier, which I suspect is due to all the serious physical health issues healing all at once

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back