Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

runes of sexual lust

ENKIsson666

Quick question,what the direct rune for someone to sexually lust for you irresistable ive tried kenaz.anyone knows the main rune for sexual lust.

Instead of a rune I'd advice you to use a more powerful Sanskrit mantra. This Is the root mantra of the Deity Kama meaning the God of sex and lust,
The mantra is "Aum Klim Kamadevaya Nama".

A little different than what you ask for, but Mars and Venus squares can help you if the planets are in good positions. Not any harder than using runes and always works, you just need to count and keep the numbers correct. Mars is in Taurus now, which I think is good kind of energy for what you want. Venus will go into Taurus in the middle of May, so that will be a perfect time to do a Venus square. The squares are so strong they can be overwhelming if you aren't ready, and they keep getting stronger and stronger even long after you are done with the square. I think these work better than runes. It fills all your soul up with whatever energy you want, and naturally attracts with other people with the same kind of energy if that's what you want.

someone who isn't me might use the thought of having the girl with a chain around her neck with the other person, the caster, holding the chain while she holds a looking glass. this can charge the astral and mental spheres with the thought and energy of desire towardsthe person who imagines this image thus.

Jack said:
Instead of a rune I'd advice you to use a more powerful Sanskrit mantra. This Is the root mantra of the Deity Kama meaning the God of sex and lust,

Ooo I haven't seen that mantra before.
Thanks for sharing, Jack. :)

occultumlapidem said:
someone who isn't me might use the thought of having the girl with a chain around her neck with the other person, the caster, holding the chain while she holds a looking glass. this can charge the astral and mental spheres with the thought and energy of desire towardsthe person who imagines this image thus.
What a bunch of crap

Aquarius said:
occultumlapidem said:
What a bunch of crap
a bunch of crap? this is out of Cornelius Agrippa book occult philosophy. it is usually inscribed on lapis lazuli.t ive found with a strong enough thought it has the desired effect. there is other weird stuff like a man with a rooster on his head but I've never tried those.

Shael said:
Jack said:

Welcome broenheim

Aquarius said:
occultumlapidem said:
What a bunch of crap

That guy has been vomiting up his "knowledge" on almost every post lately.

Aquarius said:
occultumlapidem said:
What a bunch of crap

That guy has been vomiting up his "knowledge" on almost every post lately.

occultumlapidem said:
Occult philosophy based on what actual truth? Nearly everything has been deeply corrupted for over a thousand years of continuous degradation and purposeful censoring and rewriting. So any book like a whole encyclopedia of "occult knowledge" is probably just a collection of christian-authored ridiculous things that some christian monk pulled out of his ass 500 years ago.

Doesn't seem right to force a specific person to lust for you through magick.

I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. And I doubt you would either.

If I was already attracted to them, then I wouldn't need it. If I wasn't already attracted, then I'm being coerced against my will.

Why not improve your own general attractiveness? Venus squares, runes, positive life decisions. And be honest about your intentions. Then let the chips fall where they may.

If you get a yes, then it's good and you go from there. If you get a no, then that's fine too - there's many other people out there that can be a compatible sexual partner.

I don't think any of us are gandalf the white yet. cornelius agrippa books are heavy tainted but the lines about Pythagorean and their knowledge of the power of numbers may give u a glimpse into the more wicked cabbalha

LaconicLion said:

If I was already attracted to them, then I wouldn't need it. If I wasn't already attracted, then I'm being coerced against my will.

Why not improve your own general attractiveness? Venus squares, runes, positive life decisions. And be honest about your intentions. Then let the chips fall where they may.

If you get a yes, then it's good and you go from there. If you get a no, then that's fine too - there's many other people out there that can be a compatible sexual partner.
Look here brothers, another pseudo moralist comes along propagating their assumed paradigm of right and wrong. This is the ideological cancer HPhoodedcobra warned us about and thus I believe its my duty to point this out for anyone reading.

Listen to me carefully, we won't tolerate this kind of pseudo moralistic bitching about natural occult processes and we won't let this cancerous sjw mentality sweep in here. Completely denounce your past programming. Our organization is elitist and Satanic. There is no place for pseudo moralistic Christian or SJW thinking. Perform deep de programming or you won't fit in with us or like the topics we discuss and we won't tolerate your pseudo moralistic bitching on these topics either.

You've been warned

Still no has answered,my question Aum Klim kamadevayanama.does it allow anyone to lust for you that you choose specificlly

Visualisation is important in doing workings for goals/things to happen. You visualise the desired outcome/result of what you want to happen.

ENKIsson666 said:
Still no has answered,my question Aum Klim kamadevayanama.does it allow anyone to lust for you that you choose specificlly
We are not you, so we don't know what works the best for you. You sound lazy and reliant on others, instead of doing things yourself, for yourself, relying on yourself. Spiritual Satanism is a shortcut already in this jew-infested life. (Rather, the jew made life be a 'longcut', if you will.) You should use these shortcuts yourself because we can't and won't do them for you, so go and find out which works the best for you. It might not be easy but it builds up your pride, achievement, self-worth/esteem and good character.

ENKIsson666 said:
Yes. So target a specific person and affirm accordingly.

Its very simple .,
1.The Spiritual Component
1)Raise your energy .
2)Affirm 9* "In a healthy and positive manner,"Target" is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually ,physically and emotionally. She finds me completely irresistible"
(Visualize sex with the target happening. Like a scenario where you walk up to her and your eyes meet and then time skips to where your having sex. Do not provide any details like sentences or fill in the gaps,visualize just the beginning and the ending and let the unconscious decide whats best and how to do it. keep the scenario inaudible .Focus on the "feeling".KNOW that she's "ALREADY" in love with you and you already have her. Its a foregone conclusion.)
3)Vibrate Aum Klim KamaDevaya Namah" 108*
4)Same as 2)
5)Feel the energy generated for some moments with the same visualization of 2). KNOW its already done.

Do this for 40 Days. Check the SS Calendar for your country and when you should start this love working. Download Chronos XP for your place and plug in your co ordinates in the settings , so you know the ideal planetary hours for the day.(Venus or Mars).
The first day you begin this , the moon should not be void and you should start at the ideal planetary hours. The moon doesn't matter from the next day. Try to do it in the ideal hours, however just dont skip days. Thats most important .

2.The Material Component
Now the magic will do its work. However ,you also need to do your own conscious effort. If you haven't ever spoken to the girl, wait for 5-7 days after beginning the working and then start talking to her. Don't do any kind of stupid shit or anything you read on the net. You need to talk to her as you do with your friends and inject sexuality in between .Meaning, tell her she's hot or cute,compliment her on her dress,scarf,top whatever . Never make it platonic or she'll friendzone you .You don't want to be inside that.The point is gradually amp it up.

Never force compliance . Respect your boundaries and hers.Back off if shes ever uncomfortable .Give a statement of empathy and change the topic immediately. If she insults you ,put her in her place. Tell her you wont tolerate that kind of shit and she's going to keep that in mind if she's going to be around you . Dont be afraid to say that. If you let her walk all over you she'll think your a beta cuck.Your pride is more important than anyone in this world.

This is not a blueprint .Just keep this things in mind and let your relationship unfold naturally .
Do tell us after you get success in your endavours.

Jack said:
ENKIsson666 said:
Yes. So target a specific person and affirm accordingly.

Its very simple .,
1.The Spiritual Component
1)Raise your energy .
2)Affirm 9* "In a healthy and positive manner,"Target" is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually ,physically and emotionally. She finds me completely irresistible"
(Visualize sex with the target happening. Like a scenario where you walk up to her and your eyes meet and then time skips to where your having sex. Do not provide any details like sentences or fill in the gaps,visualize just the beginning and the ending and let the unconscious decide whats best and how to do it. keep the scenario inaudible .Focus on the "feeling".KNOW that she's "ALREADY" in love with you and you already have her. Its a foregone conclusion.)
3)Vibrate Aum Klim KamaDevaya Namah" 108*
4)Same as 2)
5)Feel the energy generated for some moments with the same visualization of 2). KNOW its already done.

Do this for 40 Days. Check the SS Calendar for your country and when you should start this love working. Download Chronos XP for your place and plug in your co ordinates in the settings , so you know the ideal planetary hours for the day.(Venus or Mars).
The first day you begin this , the moon should not be void and you should start at the ideal planetary hours. The moon doesn't matter from the next day. Try to do it in the ideal hours, however just dont skip days. Thats most important .

2.The Material Component
Now the magic will do its work. However ,you also need to do your own conscious effort. If you haven't ever spoken to the girl, wait for 5-7 days after beginning the working and then start talking to her. Don't do any kind of stupid shit or anything you read on the net. You need to talk to her as you do with your friends and inject sexuality in between .Meaning, tell her she's hot or cute,compliment her on her dress,scarf,top whatever . Never make it platonic or she'll friendzone you .You don't want to be inside that.The point is gradually amp it up.

Never force compliance . Respect your boundaries and hers.Back off if shes ever uncomfortable .Give a statement of empathy and change the topic immediately. If she insults you ,put her in her place. Tell her you wont tolerate that kind of shit and she's going to keep that in mind if she's going to be around you . Dont be afraid to say that. If you let her walk all over you she'll think your a beta cuck.Your pride is more important than anyone in this world.

This is not a blueprint .Just keep this things in mind and let your relationship unfold naturally .
Do tell us after you get success in your endavours.
What are your experience you using this sanskrit, Aum Klim KamaDevaya Namah"

Jack said:
Shael said:
Jack said:

Welcome broenheim

I see you using my phrase broenheim.

Lmao

Jack said:
LaconicLion said:

Look here brothers, another pseudo moralist comes along propagating their assumed paradigm of right and wrong. This is the ideological cancer HPhoodedcobra warned us about and thus I believe its my duty to point this out for anyone reading.

Listen to me carefully, we won't tolerate this kind of pseudo moralistic bitching about natural occult processes and we won't let this cancerous sjw mentality sweep in here. Completely denounce your past programming. Our organization is elitist and Satanic. There is no place for pseudo moralistic Christian or SJW thinking. Perform deep de programming or you won't fit in with us or like the topics we discuss and we won't tolerate your pseudo moralistic bitching on these topics either.

You've been warned

Remember what was discussed, there are different levels of attraction spells as well.

This person is looking at it as a linear constraint on free will rather than a compromise of energy.

There is the level of subtle attraction which highlights positive characteristics about you and draws together a genuine relationship.

Then there is the infatuation level where for better or worse they are enthralled by you.

Finally there is the level of a bind which for better or worse keeps them with you regardless of how upset you make them.

There is two sides to this as well, the person doing the magic needs to assure they are not attracting garbage.

Aquarius said:
occultumlapidem said:
What a bunch of crap

Chain the woman, like a doggy.

Wot.

ASQV13886662080 said:
Aquarius said:
occultumlapidem said:
What a bunch of crap

Chain the woman, like a doggy.

Wot.
U wit?

I've never tried it myself, but I'm wondering if you could use the Tyr Rune for lust. It corresponds to the planet Mars. I know it's generally used for revenge, but still.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back