Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can non jews have hook noses?

A nose with a specific type of high bridge that looks 'hooked' can also be from Gentiles. Also, a lot of Arabs have big noses that are not jewish. Not every protruding or big nose is jewish nose, and many Gentiles and even Whites have bulky or big noses which do not have to do with jewishness. The jew nose is something recognizable on it's own.

I knew someone who was 100% gentile and had kinda of a hook nose but it was because of an injury. The cartilage just healed like that.

It’s best to look at their traits collectively to find out if they’re jewish or not.
Not to mention I’ve seen some before and after pictures of jews who got nose surgery and they still had the same “gross” energy to them.

I know a lot of gentiles who have noses that are a bit on the bigger side. The sermon on how to identify a jew says clearly that these traits can be found in gentiles as well - and that one should thread carefully when they assume a person is jewish. Just like there are quite a few jews who look like gentiles, unfortunately.

As other SS members have said, it depends a lot on the energy as well and on the whole physique, instead of taking into consideration just one aspect of it.

There have been enemy attacks on members, making them think they are jewish because they have a bit of a bigger nose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back