Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Probably embarrassing to ask, but I'll ask anyways...

FlamingRedRose666

Would it be super rude to ask one of my GD's to help me fight this psychic attack that has been bothering me for a while?

I'm not sure what to do anymore, but I feel kinda bad for disturbing the True Gods because they are busy as it is..so I thought to ask on here..

If you can't handle it feel free to ask for help

No.

If that is something you really cannot fight off yourself, the Gods will be happy to help you.

The only problem is when attack is caused by something trivial like having dirty aura and not building AoP every day. There is no excuse for that, but even then they help and say “this would not have happened if you cared more about yourself”.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Would it be super rude to ask one of my GD's to help me fight this psychic attack that has been bothering me for a while?

I'm not sure what to do anymore, but I feel kinda bad for disturbing the True Gods because they are busy as it is..so I thought to ask on here..
Absolutely not. Your Guardian Demon(s) were sent to protect you as you know, and if there is an attack you cannot deal with yourself through regular banishing, cleaning, and AoP, it is perfectly fine to ask for help. Don't allow the enemy to keep their attacks on you for long as they are meant to delay your spiritual advancement and get you weaker and weaker to allow for more attacks to follow.

FlamingRedRose666 said:

give and take

as long as you did your aop, ac, rtr daily. If you did not, you should still ask and catch up the stuff you didn´t do. Its only rude if someone doesn´t help him self and keeps asking for help. If you feel bad for asking you could offer doing more rtrs daily.

Nop.
He is your friend?
Friends help each other ...

Thank you guys!

I'll take in your advice!

I was actually walking back home today ans thought of my GD Lord Hael and then I got an instant idea to vibrate VINASA until I reach home, so I did just that and those attacks subsided, but they are still there, but no matter, this is only a minor set back, which will be the end of the attacker(s)!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back