Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love and sex magick

BlueLight

I've had these questions in my mind for a while and I'd like the clergy's opinion on them since I haven't seen any similar discussion on this aspect of said magick.

I know that you can use it to break relationships as well - and I do understand that this doesn't seem like a big deal with xians and all that - but I find it quite unethical to do something like this with a fellow SS. Especially if they are in a perfectly happy and healthy relationship with another person - maybe another SS.

I find it slightly bad to get between two happy people in any circumstance, no matter if they're SS or not.

But the reason why I brought this up was another.

Does the aura of protection actually protect you against this type of thing? Or do you need to add something else to the affirmation, concerning this situation?

And what if a SS does try this with a happy SS couple? Would the Gods get involved to stop this? Or the GDs of said people?

I'm quite curious about how things work here. I imagine They would, since it's a bad situation and highly disrespectful towards a fellow sister and brother.

the vibrations of certain words will effect your soul permanently. but the mind and body only not as long because it is like an aroma. try kleem vibration for attraction. one I love doing is doing the \m/ Horns mudra and go hoom sound to flame shit up and burn away dross n evil because hoom spelt hum is a firey mantra and horns mudra is the mudra of warding off evil

But... I never said that I want to do a working on this. I already have a partner. I just wanted to find out the moral side of this whole thing and how it works between SS - and how potent such a working can be with a SS person. If the aura of protections works against this as well or if you need to add anything to the affirmations.

BlueLight said:
But... I never said that I want to do a working on this. I already have a partner. I just wanted to find out the moral side of this whole thing and how it works between SS - and how potent such a working can be with a SS person. If the aura of protections works against this as well or if you need to add anything to the affirmations.
Seems like my previous reply got lost/disapproved somehow, so I'll just keep it short this time x)

Basically, if such a spell is done with the genuine intent of inciting love for you in the other person, and you genuinely believe that you two are supposed to be together, the basic AoP should not ward off such attempts. Building a seperate AoP to protect against such attempts would work, but you would need to be careful with the affirmation you choose. A sloppy affirmation on something like this could lead to your AoP blocking all attempts to incite love in you, even by your partner. So stay careful if you want to do this.

As for the moral side, it's much more complicated. I would generally advise to not break up a happy SS couple under any normal conditions. There can be very few exceptions, like seeing perfect, "soulmate"-level compatibility in your natal charts, whereas his/her current partner would not be nearly as compatible. But even then, such actions should - in my opinion - only be taken after careful consideration and talks with Satan and/or your GD in regards to this. You can also be sure that the Gods would step in to prevent any disasters in regards to this if an immature SS was to attempt such a thing on another SS couple.

Hope this was helpful to you in some way.

BlueLight said:
It depends on the strength of the victim's soul, but the thing is, the Gods will definitely help you if some piece of shit retard does something like that.

Thanks for the answers! I wanted to see the opinion other SS have on this. It was very helpful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back