Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy

Eric13

Joy is kind of like a muscle that can be trained with positivite affirmations directed. The outcomes of a lot of our endeavors are predicated on our attitude before hand. Because that paints the energy that is being applied to those pursuits.

With that said, it’s important to be kind to yourself and reinforce this for success. Man I’ve had troubles with this in the past and have lost a lot with a bad attitude, but it’s important otherwise you go in circles.

Sometimes we highlight mistakes and flaws in our practices, whatever they may be, and let that demotivate us, but instead focus and highlight the things you did right. And keep the optimism especially if the goals you’re going for you really love. If you really love it it’s for a reason. Instincts come from within, if the road is hard that’s okay, doesn’t mean give up. Growth doesn’t just happen. It has to be jumpstarted. Always keep going if you care. You may be worried if you’ll succeed, but surely you won’t by giving up. That’s for sure.

Obvious truths my stubbornness has in past prevented me from digesting, but it is truth. Why not follow it, we are followers of truth. SATANISTS.

To my friends, march on! In the light! It’s so pretty out there in the light!

March in the light with joy!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back