Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Proper diet

Grin

So what exactly is the ideal diet? Being healthy and having a good diet is very important, much like how meditation and yoga are important. You need all three of these things to do very well in life.

So if anyone has any diet recommendations and such leave a reply so others can see

An ideal diet is a balanced diet that has starches, greens, wheat, and everything else in it, despite of what people say, in balanced proportions.

Different races and different individuals may have different views on this, some people swear by this, others by that It's important to remember balance, which is the key to all diets.

Abolishing any form of food from one's diet comes with severe backlashes, psychologically or physically.

Nobody can tell you 'how to eat'. You have to look in the data and see around for yourself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
An ideal diet is a balanced diet that has starches, greens, wheat, and everything else in it, despite of what people say, in balanced proportions.

Different races and different individuals may have different views on this, some people swear by this, others by that It's important to remember balance, which is the key to all diets.

Abolishing any form of food from one's diet comes with severe backlashes, psychologically or physically.

Nobody can tell you 'how to eat'. You have to look in the data and see around for yourself.

Balanced proportions is definitely a huge part of it, as from what I've been able to gather, neglecting to consider that factor is what can dupe people into thinking certain diets like veganism are the way to go. They look at things like studies saying red meat ups your risk of heart disease, cancer and obesity, and then they go by their personal experience of starting to feel better after a week or so on a vegan diet, and this convinces them that meat is genuinely the problem, when in reality it's excess consumption of meat - and poisoned, processed meat from unhealthy, stressed animals at that - that was causing them issues.

Switching to veganism is also inherently accompanied with consuming more greens and fruits, obviously, and since many people are eating insufficient amounts of these, that adds to feeling healthier for the first X number of weeks.

I still struggle with trying to find reliable information out there since nutritionists can oft be all over the place (And some are (((a bit questionable.)))) but a lot of the threads here on the subject have been helpful in putting a clearer picture together.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The mediterrean/Italian diet is balanced? Because the media says "Is the perfect(most healty) diet of the world" is true?

Grin said:
So what exactly is the ideal diet? Being healthy and having a good diet is very important, much like how meditation and yoga are important. You need all three of these things to do very well in life.

So if anyone has any diet recommendations and such leave a reply so others can see

From what I have read from the work of intelligent and trustworthy scientists and from the effects I have observed on my body:

Above all, avoid polyunsaturated fats. They are literal poison and cause rapid systemic degeneration.

Second to that, avoiding foods fortified with iron (excess iron is a major cause of degeneration, along with polyunsaturated fats) is important, and supplements in general tend to do more harm than good, except for maybe the fat-soluble supplements like Vit A/D/E/K.

Aside from that, for the most part you can basically eat anything you want as long are you balanced and eat in moderation. This is why it's great to know how to cook, because you can pick foods that are low in oil and use traditional fats like butter and also select ingredients which haven't been fortified with iron (literal metal shavings).

indrasoma said:
Above all, avoid polyunsaturated fats. They are literal poison and cause rapid systemic degeneration.

Do you mean trans fats?

Because polyunsaturated fats are the healthiest type of fat for the body.. In almost every way.

Also... Iron is an essential part of blood. The human body is designed to absorb it and use it.

Without iron, your body cannot use and bind oxygen. Along with this, you might be surprised to know that the body also requires magnesium (metal), calcium (scale), phosphorus (poison) and produces toxic ammonia every time a protein is metabolised.

However none of these things lead to death or even illness except when consumed in great excess.

In fact the body relies on these processes to stay alive.

Proper diet is dependent upon the type of lifestyle you lead, constitutional make-up (including organ problems present as part of this such as stomach weakness), consideration of your local overriding climate conditions as well as the food which is available to you within your budget and reach.

These factors mean that the ideal diet varies greatly between individuals.

Centralforce666 said:
indrasoma said:

Do you mean trans fats?

Because polyunsaturated fats are the healthiest type of fat for the body.. In almost every way.

Also... Iron is an essential part of blood. The human body is designed to absorb it and use it.

Without iron, your body cannot use and bind oxygen. Along with this, you might be surprised to know that the body also requires magnesium (metal), calcium (scale), phosphorus (poison) and produces toxic ammonia every time a protein is metabolised.

However none of these things lead to death or even illness except when consumed in great excess.

In fact the body relies on these processes to stay alive.

Proper diet is dependent upon the type of lifestyle you lead, constitutional make-up (including organ problems present as part of this such as stomach weakness), consideration of your local overriding climate conditions as well as the food which is available to you within your budget and reach.

These factors mean that the ideal diet varies greatly between individuals.

If mainstream religions such as Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all actually tools to control and weaken, isn't it likely that mainstream health advice is also intentionally backwards? Here is a set of graphs.

With regard to oils:

gr1-1.jpg

https://goo.gl/images/KAg3db

https://goo.gl/images/8vPfCw

^I can't embed the last two but you can just click on them.

Butter consumption is almost literally inversely related to the incidence of heart disease, and vegetable oil (PUFA) consumption is almost perfectly correlated to heart disease incidence until the 1970s, when statins were introduced, which decrease the likelihood of heart disease but increase the likelihood of cancer.

Second, with regard to iron, I can't find copyright-free graphs to use to demonstrate my point as I did for the vegetable oils above, but the work of a researcher named Ray Peat has very well-referenced data and graphs (particularly in his book, Generative Energy: restoring the wholeness of life) that shows an almost exact correlation between iron in the tissues and all-cause mortality. The corrupt FDA knows this because they simply ignored the scientists who pointed this out to them decades ago, and instead mandated an INCREASE in iron fortification of foods.

Corrupt pharmaceutical companies are intentionally poisoning the population and then offering BS cures like "statins" and "SSRIs" when they are the ones who are causing the problems in the first place.

Usually, I try to be very empathetic when it comes to not getting angry at others even if they harm me (maybe they were just having a bad day, etc.) but the people behind these pharmaceutical conspiracies enrage me to no end. It is a purposeful, psychopathic, meticulously thought out plan to poison the population via one route and offer a bullshit solution via another route which will have you paying monthly prescription fees to these companies for the rest of your life. It has been making them billions of dollars in revenue. Obviously I don't believe in a Christian hell since I am a Satanist, but if there is any type of scum that truly deserves to burn forever in fire, it is the originators of these medical conspiracies.

It is actually this conspiracy which shocked me so much that I realized if everything we are told about health is wrong, then maybe everything we have been told about religion/spirituality is wrong, too, and brought me to Satanism.

superfoods according to me: tumeric. oats .triphala which is a ayurveda super supplement. spinich leaves . and mmm chicken. i gotta eat more oats.

There are some fundamental problems with these 'proofs'

Firstly, to state that because judaism, xianity and islam are all backwards, therefore all scientific understanding of health is also backwards is a non-sequitur.

A non-sequitur means, in Latin: does not follow after.

There is no link between these two things other than that which you have made here and this is not a reason to ignore a large body of information about human physiology.

IE there is a place for iron in the middle of hemoglobin molecules. This iron binds oxygen in the blood. There are transporter molecules for iron in the blood specifically made by DNA for the purpose of binding free iron.

Is excessive free iron toxic? Yes...

But to say that all health problems stem from this one thing is ignorant of what the graphs for both oils and iron also ignore:

The rise in sedentary lifestyles.

The increased consumption of processed foods which form free-radicals.

The lessened consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables.

The wider availability of factory farmed and antibiotic filled meat to the general public.

Cigarette smoking.

Alcohol consumption.

Car accidents (part of all-cause mortality).

Iatrogenic death (due to medical causes) (part of all-cause mortality).

Cancer (due to variable and complex mechanisms that cannot be pinned on 'iron').

Note the decline in heart disease death correlating with the increased consumption of polyunsaturated fats due to massive public education campaigns and increased availability around the year 2000 onwards...

Centralforce666 said:

Firstly, to state that because judaism, xianity and islam are all backwards, therefore all scientific understanding of health is also backwards is a non-sequitur.

There is no link between these two things other than that which you have made here and this is not a reason to ignore a large body of information about human physiology.

IE there is a place for iron in the middle of hemoglobin molecules. This iron binds oxygen in the blood. There are transporter molecules for iron in the blood specifically made by DNA for the purpose of binding free iron.

But to say that all health problems stem from this one thing is ignorant of what the graphs for both oils and iron also ignore:

The wider availability of factory farmed and antibiotic filled meat to the general public.

Cigarette smoking.

Alcohol consumption.

Cancer (due to variable and complex mechanisms that cannot be pinned on 'iron').

Note the decline in heart disease death correlating with the increased consumption of polyunsaturated fats due to massive public education campaigns and increased availability around the year 2000 onwards...

Thank you so much for this post, I read the whole thread and when I got to that guys post I could not believe what he was saying about polyunsaturated fats and iron. I thank you because it saved me from going into a long rant about diet and health. I have been a martial artist, weight lifter, gymnast and athlete playing sports for around 10 years. I can confidentially say I am the healthiest person I have ever met. I have always said that behind every great physique is an amazing diet. Their is no way I could live my life and be healthy, having to avoid iron and polyunsaturated fats. All in all, great reply. It saved me a great amount of time

Hail Satan

Heil Hitler

Ideal diet, IMO, is vegetarian. Lacto-ovo vegetarian, more precisely. You cannot live without animal products, because of things like B12, so eggs and milk are good addition to plant based diet.

You can throw in some meat here and there, but it should be the smallest part of your diet. Fish is very good addition, also, but so many fish are polluted with mercury and other heavy metals, so even fish shall be taken only occasionally.

This is my $0.02. And it is not written in stone.

Centralforce666 said:

Cigarette smoking.

Alcohol consumption.

1) I only mentioned the fact about religion as an analogy to explain that many other things we have been told by the authorities/government might also be intentionally misleading. I never said there was any "If X -> then Y" logical relation between the two.

2) I never said iron was the cause of "all health problems." I said iron retention in tissues is correlated with all-cause mortality. There are many, many things that increase the body's retention of iron that aren't related to how much iron is actually consumed, but since it is impossible to fight all of those, it is much simpler to avoid eating excess iron. The reason why tissue iron stores are a key driver of degeneration is that iron drastically increases oxidative burden in the body, so even though it is necessary in small amounts, any excess is rapidly aging you. Most people get enough iron from eating a decent amount of meat, so the fortification that the FDA mandates is for most people an excess that accelerates aging/loss of vitality.

3) I already mentioned that the decline in heart disease correlates with the use of statins and is not due to polyunsaturated fats being "heart-protective." What you are not told is that statins reduce the risk of heart disease at the cost of an increased risk of cancer.

Most people believe what they want to believe and use facts/statistics to support their pre-existing viewpoints, as opposed to doing things the other way around and using facts/statistics to arrive at unbiased conclusions. That is why neither of us is likely to convince the other, so we should just leave it at this.

Furthermore, even the facts/statistics are manipulated by government agencies to tell a certain story, so even if one takes a scientific approach and takes the 2nd route mentioned above, it is still unlikely that one will discover the actual truth of things. This intentional corruption of science is clearly mentioned in The Protocols of Zion.

indrasoma said:
Centralforce666 said:

Furthermore, even the facts/statistics are manipulated by government agencies to tell a certain story, so even if one takes a scientific approach and takes the 2nd route mentioned above, it is still unlikely that one will discover the actual truth of things. This intentional corruption of science is clearly mentioned in The Protocols of Zion.

There are tests and results published that were asked by the pharmaceutical companies to be made, and then they hired ghost writers, which could be even just your neighbourhood doctor, to write those out.

If you want to use those studies, look into those done by INDEPENDENT sources/companies.

Also, here's a book for you. Deadly Medicines and organized crime - Peter C Gotzsche .

As for the statines, they inhibit certain functions that have to do with the production of cholesterol in the body and for some people that causes muscle aches. Going off them is a pain in the butt. Compare it with going off heroin. Things need to be taken slowly to avoid damage done from suddenly quitting.
Plus the amount of 'possible heart attacks prevented' by using statins is so small that there does not seem any benefit to taking those.

As for the iron issue. Any free metal can be hazardous for the body.
There is a reason that there are chelated supplements out there, or various metal compounds bound to organic chains, as appears naturally in nature.
Now, I do not deny that there would be metal shavings used in certain products, as I've heard a similar thing in the past, but actually never looked into it.
The human body doesnt seem to be very good at making organic chains from scrap. Certainly not compared to plants, fungi and bacteria.

Ever heard of Alzheimers being related to Aluminium in the brain? I had a link in the sidebar of youtube showing up with a title that more or less stated that Alzheimers is an invented disease and is not a natural occuring phenomen.

Also thanks centralforce for the extensive replies earlier on this thread.. some of the things that were said were kind of cringy indeed.

HP HoodedCobra said that the proper diet should have a bit of everything. Meat is, of course, not to be eaten in abundance - but it is needed. Animal products are needed.

There should be a balance - for example, last time when I went to the hospital for a check up I was scolded by the doctor for the lack of proteins in my body. And that's because I'm not a huge fan of meat and I tend to kind of put it aside.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back