Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Levitation

serpentwalker666

I know levitation has been a topic a few times before. And that it's something that requires an immense amount of energy. And also that invoking air could also cause it to happen. And HPS Maxine has mentioned in a sermon that areas with a strong electromagnetic field greatly contribute to it, given the surrounding area is much more charged. I just find it an obviously amazing topic. As I'm sure everyone here would agree with me.

when focus and meditation are combined this Samadhi or meditation upon the rising currents is energy in the body called upana mainly lungs to head is focused upon one can learn to distance himself from the ground. also Samadhi on the strength of elephant will give u a similar strength.

Research upon Vayu shakti is needed. However I don't think you'll find any English translations of those kinds of tantras. Therefore you should consult a Daemon maha siddha who may guide you and tell you about this phenomenon. Its all about converting the prana into an elemental form and maintaining a dynamic homeostasis.

To levitate manually by improper methods is a feat that when you will be able to do, you will not desire to do, because to simply levitate the material body for amazement is just pointless.

There are many times of levitation, others that come from development, others from manipulation of energetic forces. Only the levitation that comes from natural development is of any importance, and the other ones, even someone who just randomly causing it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
To levitate manually by improper methods is a feat that when you will be able to do, you will not desire to do, because to simply levitate the material body for amazement is just pointless.
Exactly, at that point of development one will just be mature enough to understand that doing it just for exhibition is pointless.

It's cool to grow up in meditations - the 'Without' are not born yet/foetuses, while the n00b is a Baby or young Child, etc. It's fun to do fun things at first and play silly games, but then we no longer "need" to do it after a while. It's still fun, though - and what I think might be most important is that in a safe and secure manner, you can levitate in front of your young Children, and this shall encourage them to learn meditations for themselves. In context, exhibition is perhaps necessary - just think how often it can be difficult, mundane, boring, etc.; add fun elements into it and then things and moods can be lifted and lighter - literally!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back