Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music, a gift from Satan, a weapon and shield in one

TalGonDon

I've read the "Sing for Satan" text yesterday by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.

I noticed that the majority of Satanists ... and those who call themselves "Satanists" and they don't even know what this word means, and so many Spiritual Satanists, as well as Maxine Dietrich herself and I know that from times of Joy Of Satan Radio website.

TBH, I love rock music and I enjoy it, but I simply can't handle it organically to listen to someone who shouts at microphone and call it "artificial" [I'm talking about roaring singers, I'm totally fine with rock music]

But this is not the point, the essence of the music itself is the message that a particular song has and the tone on which it is made.

Personality is crucial here. Whoever loves a particular kind of music will also listen to that particular kind of music, and therefore that type of music will help them to raise their energies.

Maxine herself said that all kinds of Metal music and Rock can help raise energy, and that's why most Satanists listen to that kind of music.

Music is a kind of vibration if it can be said so, and it can affect people's moods and emotions.

This is the place again that the enemy uses maximally to get rid of us.

Satanists definitely know how to channel, control and use energy, so it is important to raise their energy in a way that will not impose any kind of mood, energy must be pure in a way that only raises the energy by not imposing any kind of emotions and mood in it.

Again, this is why Satanists listen to the Heavy Metal / Rock type of music.

At the present time, there are many songs and genres that cause a rise in energy but also inputs and certain emotions that automatically do it's job.

We are talking about Ballads, Blues, and all other types of music that constantly exist to guide people to local taverns and control them through emotions.

It's mostly about love cries, broken hearts and other things that put people in depression, anxiety, and eventually put the person in the position to come to the hospital every night to pump alcohol out, 'cause of overdoses, and things like that.

Three Basic Steps in the Witchcraft "Rising, Programming and Directing energies" all those are in songs.

Of course, this will affect people who are more spiritual or those who have fallen out of defense of their emotions

The songs themselves do not have any occult or spiritual power, but I repeat and I'm sure that they have all three basic steps of witchcraft for those who fall into the trap of the same song. Want an example?

Let's say you have the person you love, but you just lost him/her. You will probably end up in a depression that can be expressed in millions of ways in relation to your mind. After a year, let's say that you have completely forgotten about that person, and you healed all your wounds that was caused by break.

That same day, you hear a song that just describes your situation [songs that promote all kinds of love problems are always around every radio, every second clip on trending board on jewtube and so on] it will emotionally encourage you to walk again on the paths of your memories [especially if you try to identify yourself with the song] then, depending on strength of your mind, that same song will affect your mood. If you like the song, you will replay it two or three times, and so you will call for depression on your mind which will eventually develop all kinds of it's effects on you.

Thus, through today's music, mass control is used, because the enemies try to promote every kind of music that would stick people to the chairs and hang the label "she/he left me so I'm going to fap fap alone".

Of course this doesn't have to be only the case with love songs, there are many other forms of songs that use situations in them to attract people based on similar events and to use the same for the abuse and promotion of "life is a lie" and other shit that again lead to depression.

And so, we come to the second step, which is programming, and it's obvious that programming is used through words that as I mentioned uses certain situation to attract people based on similarities, and by certain tone which is version of vibration, they use it as a mold for developing emotions.

The third step, directing .. well boy, you will definitely like to hear one or two more songs that is same genre as the last one, cuz she's a bitch .. and she left you .. so you're going to spend 24/7 drinking, doing drugs, and faping while listening to the songs that reminds you of her.

There ya go, you have one infinity loop here.

Music is a gift from Satan, and this is even mentioned in many books of the jewtrix company as it is in Fuckran "Music is a Shaitan's way of calling people to pray for him , such as "namaz" is from Fucklah"

I would like to hear the opinions of the High Priests/ess on this. This is my perspective of seeing today's music.

Hail Satan!! The Most Beautiful One!!
Hail Gods and Goddesses that are on His Side!!

Depends. I listen to blues and indie and some of the modern music just like I listen to classical music or instrumental. As long as the music makes me feel something, I'm happy.

And it's not always the case of it being negative. Some people get over a broken heart faster when they can relate to a song. Not all of the modern music is bad- I've found plenty of good songs.

The music I listen to gives me good vibes and makes me feel good and motivated. It does depends a lot on the person, in the end.

By the way, if you're a fan of classical music - check out George Enescu. He was a Romanian compositor. Not a lot of foreigners know him.

It's true, it depends on personality, but one is for sure. Enemy is trying to put tons of blasphemy against Satan through todays music. a lot of singers and all other artistic people are getting really well promoted if they use some secret subliminal messages through their song pretending to be Satanic, while in reality they are nothing more but a bunch of people wanting their sweet attention by others.

TalGonDon said:
It's true, it depends on personality, but one is for sure. Enemy is trying to put tons of blasphemy against Satan through todays music. a lot of singers and all other artistic people are getting really well promoted if they use some secret subliminal messages through their song pretending to be Satanic, while in reality they are nothing more but a bunch of people wanting their sweet attention by others.

Mainstream music is usually shit. You can find good music on the side, people who are barely known because they don't talk about side chicks and drugs and money - but I fully agree on you when it comes to just how toxic the music industry is nowadays.

I look at artists that have passed. Nowadays you see "musicians" heavily using autotune and doing playback during concerts, distracting people with how shit they are with strippers and naked women.

It depends on our individual taste, yes, but probably all SS can agree on the fact that a big part of the popular music industry is an absolute disaster.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back