Female jews comon behavior?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
MayIAsk
Posts: 40

Female jews comon behavior?

Postby MayIAsk » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:58 pm

The video is about the "typical" jewish girl from israel

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=ArkgSDtxafU

They say the girls do not lye or cheat on the boyfriend. They can be unapologetically strong, dirext and is straight to the point. they always want a clear answer. very jellous (territorial).

Does anyone have information if there is a comon behavior ?

I know the video is stupid but it got me thinking if different jews not only share their traits, but also behave in a similar way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5819

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Female jews are from observation, simply ugly, extremely rude and generally unbearable. The negative traits they have are always on the extremes.

For one, all the 'women' who create all these social rules for women to be impolite, aggressive, disturbing, and in many ways kvetch all their life, are all jews. This is passed down as some sort of divine sociology on 'attracting men'.

There is a statement about extremely controlling mothers which is called "a jewish mother". This is when a mother completely castrates and controls their own kids as if they were slaves, not letting them exist in their own way whatsoever. This is not a jewish exclusive trait, but it is.

We have had people wonder if they can relate in anyway to these dipshits. Maybe if you want a knife in your throat or want to die or live a life of suffering, yea, sure, go ahead. The jews have no respect nor for friendship, nor for relationships.

The most vicious 'women' in regards to Gentile races are only the low average of the jews. The amount of racial psychological problems they have are insane. Behaviorally, one can trust a cockroach more than they can trust a jew.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

hailourtruegod
Posts: 1011

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:08 am

"Female goys you must have a resting bitch face at all times and if you smile and show happiness then youre weird and stuck up.

Male goys make sure to never show kindness or smile or it'll mean you're weak.

We totally aren't projecting our mentally ill traits onto your psyche at all. We know goy-I mean human behaviour and how its supposed to be done. Trust us goys."
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2206

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby Jack » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:59 am

hailourtruegod wrote:"Female goys you must have a resting bitch face at all times and if you smile and show happiness then youre weird and stuck up.

Male goys make sure to never show kindness or smile or it'll mean you're weak.

We totally aren't projecting our mentally ill traits onto your psyche at all. We know goy-I mean human behaviour and how its supposed to be done. Trust us goys."

But if you are stuck up and want to get back at the patriarchy, just caption "proud slut", strip butt naked and chimp out in public, its all right goy. Your body your choice.
Image
Image

And btw male goy you should show kindness if you want. Even if a girl doesn't like you, you should stick with her forever having sexual innuendoes while having gotten friendzoned. Its the nice guys who win in the end goy. Just drink soy, and troll the patriarchy on the net. You must believe womyn. They are never wrong even when they're wrong. Just let them walk all over you. Just join the feminists and the antifas and you'll get laid goy, definitely.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Its all good goy....
Image
Image
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

The world rn- https://youtu.be/YJRnwaEUNkM (Anarchy in the UK)
Me rn - https://youtu.be/XjQvk_R20r4 (Papa Roach Hollywood Whore)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Zygisrko
Posts: 301

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby Zygisrko » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:13 am

Legitimately if you really want to know whos a kike or not, just yell that theres a 95% off sale going on, and the ones who actually believe in you are kikes.
Also I remeber there was a girl, who I didn't know who was a jew (I had my suspisions though), that worked at this place I knew, and she once told me all the stuff she says out of her mouth is mostly bullshit. No joke. Actually said that to me, and this was after I found out she was a jew so you could imagine how much I laughed at the fact that the kike herself is admitting it to me.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.
[email protected]

Fourthreich entire libary
https://mega.nz/#F!dWgBFbpQ!kD-C4rEsSPIaZBvu-miXiQ

hailourtruegod
Posts: 1011

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:37 am

Jack wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:"Female goys you must have a resting bitch face at all times and if you smile and show happiness then youre weird and stuck up.

Male goys make sure to never show kindness or smile or it'll mean you're weak.

We totally aren't projecting our mentally ill traits onto your psyche at all. We know goy-I mean human behaviour and how its supposed to be done. Trust us goys."

But if you are stuck up and want to get back at the patriarchy, just caption "proud slut", strip butt naked and chimp out in public, its all right goy. Your body your choice.
Image
Image

And btw male goy you should show kindness if you want. Even if a girl doesn't like you, you should stick with her forever having sexual innuendoes while having gotten friendzoned. Its the nice guys who win in the end goy. Just drink soy, and troll the patriarchy on the net. You must believe womyn. They are never wrong even when they're wrong. Just let them walk all over you. Just join the feminists and the antifas and you'll get laid goy, definitely.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Its all good goy....
Image
Image



To be fair the left isn't all wrong. Women should be free to wear what they want. Ffs has any of these right wingers so called pagans seen sculptures of women and showing off their beauty? People like the Golden One (although is to be respected to an extent since he is trying to be woke) are hypocrites when it comes to saying women shouldn't be showing off their bodies but it's ok for men to when they are following a real religion that has always expressed feminity fully. They always leave that part out. Xian mindset. How insecure are these fools that they are angry at and even sometimes want to beat women for looking and dressing sexy as Hell. Xianity really is a mind virus.
Bunch of beta males LARPing (and doing a bad job at it) as alphas is what many of them are. At least a lot of the men on the left don't pretend to be alpha and know what they are lol as sad as that is.



Also every man wearing the same dull gray suit isn't better than a man wearing something that expresses himself. The photo is just a straw man. There's plenty of people on the left who have really good taste in clothing and when they express themselves thru that way can be very aesthetically pleasing to look at.

The problem is that the jews exaggerate everything in the most ugly and weird way possible and you have ugly bodied women swinging their tits around children or people putting on make up and clothes that pretty much resemble a clown and the jews say it has to be this exaggerated if not you're a loser or something like that.


I do find it fucking hilarious that there were male Democrats who didn't vote because they wanted women to have more of an "impact". How stupid are they to not see how very flawed that is to their side and that it does the opposite not only to their platform of choice but also in trying to get women to be have more of an impact.... Let's hope they keep it up so the left can be destroyed sooner rather than later. :lol: :lol:
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 250

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:01 pm

i cant stress how true HP cobra is on them not respecting thier relationships with thier friends. There are these two jewesses i know since first grade and they are real buddy buddies but at the same time doesnt have each others backs at all! Its as if "frienenemy" word was made for these "people". They are ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS at a subtle competition among themselfs and whenever they feel like they are being outdone they for a split second show thier true face.

There was even this one time, one of the girls drank a little too much and her "bestfriend" just left her throwing up in the bathroom. can you imagime that? You friend who is clearly intoxicated needs ur help; and you leave them in the middle of strangers TO GO DANCE???

Such an unimaginably gross species. The faster we eradicate them the less people they can hurt.

MayIAsk
Posts: 40

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby MayIAsk » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:56 pm

Thank you all for your replies.

I also heared they only like hard sex. That´s the reason most porn is about hard sex (the porn industry is mostly controlled by jews).

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 447

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:01 pm

Jack wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image


what is this

Is this actually a thing, this making her vote worth more bullshit? Are they actually doing that or did someone just caption that to make fun of them like that "#CutFor[X Celebrity]" shit?

They can't actually think this way, that's retarded.

That's so fucking retarded.
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

BlueLight
Posts: 197

Re: Female jews comon behavior?

Postby BlueLight » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:57 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:i cant stress how true HP cobra is on them not respecting thier relationships with thier friends. There are these two jewesses i know since first grade and they are real buddy buddies but at the same time doesnt have each others backs at all! Its as if "frienenemy" word was made for these "people". They are ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS at a subtle competition among themselfs and whenever they feel like they are being outdone they for a split second show thier true face.

There was even this one time, one of the girls drank a little too much and her "bestfriend" just left her throwing up in the bathroom. can you imagime that? You friend who is clearly intoxicated needs ur help; and you leave them in the middle of strangers TO GO DANCE???

Such an unimaginably gross species. The faster we eradicate them the less people they can hurt.


It means they aren't friends.

And don't be so shocked when it comes to this, they have managed to spread this among gentile women as well - especially the white ones.

I've seen it so, so many times around me. White women pretending to be friends and then back stabbing each other or stealing their partner, etc.

It's always a competition. It's a very, very toxic society. I've seen women who do it out of pleasure - they would steal another woman's partner only to see them suffer and boost their ego.

It's even worse with people you'd consider your friends.

It's very easy to see what the Jews have done to the female population. There is always this fight among them for men and for attention. I know a lot of women who can't truly trust their own gender anymore because they've been backstabbed that way in the past. It's easy to see how the enemy is trying to destroy our race by doing stuff like this.

Personally, I have a few very good friends that I dearly love and care for. And I know they wouldn't betray me. But there are also individuals in my class who hate me for my success and wish to see my fail only because they seem to get off through it and because of their mean nature.

One must thread carefully when it comes to this matter. What you've described is very common nowadays and, unfortunately, it affects the white race a lot.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests