Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is JoS Activ?

Larissa666

Is it a private subforum for the Clergy, where they can discuss topics in private, or is it subforum for all, but it is under construction currently.

Excuse me for my curiosity, and thank you in advance.

JoS Activ is short for JoS Activism which is a forum for JoS Activism that will open soon, so we can have a board to co-ordinate internet work.

SdD said:
Real-time chat… pls?!
So that spammers, jews,xians, and whatever retard can spam and post retarded things? Thanks no

Bardhonen said:
SdD said:
Real-time chat… pls?!
There are already "JoS Discord servers", but they're all cesspools of larpers, jews, and degenerates.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17836&p=68257#p68231

If you think you can comment on this situation here, because people think this is some sort of joke.

I have heard a lot of weird shit.

There is not even a point in all that shit. People should respect their time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
JoS Activ is short for JoS Activism which is a forum for JoS Activism that will open soon, so we can have a board to co-ordinate internet work.
HP.Hoodedcobra666 I really do not want to become irritating or waste your time but is it going to open soon?I mean you made this post on February and now it is May(almsot June) :?: :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back