Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Realize Your Inner Power and Divinity

Shannon

In embarking on our spiritual journey through Spiritual Satanism there are many times we will find periods of doubt and discouragement when it comes to our spells, workings and carrying about our goals. It's important for us to never lose sight of perseverance, will and initiative and where these things can take us. Of course there can be delays and periods of lag on the road for spiritual transformation.

On the subject of meditation, spells, magick/witchcraft, spiritual workings, psychic work and visualization, it is very easy to have doubt, lose or lack faith in our abilities and I know there are many of you who might still be having these problems in varying degrees, especially when beginning spiritual satanism and opening and exercising the mind.

How many of you make affirmations and put energy towards manifesting things and actually believe it and *KNOW* that it will happen?

The power is in the KNOW. When applying energy and mental techniques to bring about change, trying too hard can be distracting and can cause doubts. Subconscious blocks can negate and hinder your workings: "Am I doing this wrong?", "Can I really do this?", "Will this really happen?"

Thoughts such as those already show some lack of faith.

I know it's easy to feel doubt and that a dire and time sensitive issue can make one anxious and worry but having any doubt will work against the success of your magick. No matter what, keep going and applying that energy, be patient and do not stress yourself over the results either.

Some of you have mentioned that there is a difficulty in visualizing…
You already can visualize. You do it everyday when you think of things and so on. The problem people have with visualization is that they take it too seriously and try to see all the details when you really should have fun with it and be relaxed.

For example, when people think about the Sun, they automatically get an imagine in the mind of it and it's brightness. That is all one needs initially. It is when you "zoom in" and try to visualize all the details of it that it gets frustrating.

When visualizing, pretend and know within your mind that the details have already been handled.

In going about our workings, in most cases, the mind will treat a visualization or visualized event as if it has already taken place and happened.This is why it is easier to manifest things easily after raising our energies (extra energy to fuel the thought.) This of course is how witchcraft works.

The above also applies to how we see ourselves and how we should work to change ourselves for the better. Each and every one of you should realize the God and Goddess within yourselves. Concerning your spiritual elevation, reach Godhead mentally first. Do not *try* or plan to reach Godhead and spiritual advancement, know that you are already there. It doesn't have to be out of reach...or *hard* to obtain...

The power is in the *know*

Let this change happen mentally so that it can effect the astral and the physical.

Thoughts carry the energy and you have your soul-- the super powered electro-magnetic battery that drives your workings. Keep this in mind when doing any workings or "power thinking."

And with our empowering meditations and RTRs, you can't go wrong- the sky is the limit!

Have faith in your powers. The Gods have faith in us. Our Gods who are superior beings have been throwing supportive and powerful energies towards us in favor of our success. They are cheering us on, they are on our sides. We are connected to them, and they to us.

Our connection with the true Gods are more than just mutual acknowledgement. It's no coincidence that our lives and characters change even just from doing the dedication and coming to Spiritual Satanism. We are exposed to that benevolent satanic energy. Let's use/tap into and harness their energies and work to bring about Satan's kingdom on earth.

In closing, don't forget to keep applying your aura of protection. Not only does it work to protect you but it makes more effective the protective energies that the Gods have already put on us.

Hail Satan

Loved this reminder, HP Shannon!
It's very easy to get frustrated in the details of things. I was recently feeling this, as well as "planning" my route to Godhead. I was getting kind of overwhelmed and feeling as if I were "behind" on my progress. This came at a perfect time really.

I wanted to ask: I plan on performing the freeing the soul working this 23rd. I was looking for confirmation this would a good time or if I should wait until a better time.

Cyn666 said:
I wanted to ask: I plan on performing the freeing the soul working this 23rd. I was looking for confirmation this would a good time or if I should wait until a better time.

Waning Moon in Scorpio, perfect time for freeing the soul. So is the next day, as the Sun rules the Self. It's marked on our SS Calendar, but only the Sunday for it as Saturday is listed for black magick, banishing, revenge, ending things (which also includes freeing the soul workings). There wasn't space to write everything. And in my opinion, Sundays are better than Saturdays for freeing the soul workings, as the Sun relates directly to the soul, not Saturn.

What a trip. I was literally coming to this realization the last week or so.
You posted what I was already coming to conclude.

HPS Shannon said:
In embarking on our spiritual journey through Spiritual Satanism there are many times we will find periods of doubt and discouragement when it comes to our spells, workings and carrying about our goals. It's important for us to never lose sight of perseverance, will and initiative and where these things can take us. Of course there can be delays and periods of lag on the road for spiritual transformation.

On the subject of meditation, spells, magick/witchcraft, spiritual workings, psychic work and visualization, it is very easy to have doubt, lose or lack faith in our abilities and I know there are many of you who might still be having these problems in varying degrees, especially when beginning spiritual satanism and opening and exercising the mind.

How many of you make affirmations and put energy towards manifesting things and actually believe it and *KNOW* that it will happen?

The power is in the KNOW. When applying energy and mental techniques to bring about change, trying too hard can be distracting and can cause doubts. Subconscious blocks can negate and hinder your workings: "Am I doing this wrong?", "Can I really do this?", "Will this really happen?"

I know it's easy to feel doubt and that a dire and time sensitive issue can make one anxious and worry but having any doubt will work against the success of your magick. No matter what, keep going and applying that energy, be patient and do not stress yourself over the results either.

You already can visualize. You do it everyday when you think of things and so on. The problem people have with visualization is that they take it too seriously and try to see all the details when you really should have fun with it and be relaxed.

For example, when people think about the Sun, they automatically get an imagine in the mind of it and it's brightness. That is all one needs initially. It is when you "zoom in" and try to visualize all the details of it that it gets frustrating.

When visualizing, pretend and know within your mind that the details have already been handled.

In going about our workings, in most cases, the mind will treat a visualization or visualized event as if it has already taken place and happened.This is why it is easier to manifest things easily after raising our energies (extra energy to fuel the thought.) This of course is how witchcraft works.

The above also applies to how we see ourselves and how we should work to change ourselves for the better. Each and every one of you should realize the God and Goddess within yourselves. Concerning your spiritual elevation, reach Godhead mentally first. Do not *try* or plan to reach Godhead and spiritual advancement, know that you are already there. It doesn't have to be out of reach...or *hard* to obtain...

Let this change happen mentally so that it can effect the astral and the physical.

Thoughts carry the energy and you have your soul-- the super powered electro-magnetic battery that drives your workings. Keep this in mind when doing any workings or "power thinking."

And with our empowering meditations and RTRs, you can't go wrong- the sky is the limit!

Have faith in your powers. The Gods have faith in us. Our Gods who are superior beings have been throwing supportive and powerful energies towards us in favor of our success. They are cheering us on, they are on our sides. We are connected to them, and they to us.

Our connection with the true Gods are more than just mutual acknowledgement. It's no coincidence that our lives and characters change even just from doing the dedication and coming to Spiritual Satanism. We are exposed to that benevolent satanic energy. Let's use/tap into and harness their energies and work to bring about Satan's kingdom on earth.

In closing, don't forget to keep applying your aura of protection. Not only does it work to protect you but it makes more effective the protective energies that the Gods have already put on us.

Hail Satan

I Like this sermon High Priestess.Sometimes,there can be lots of frustrations along this path that can make us to doubt our Faith and Abilities which given a doorway can cause one to Loose track of Our Goals and Purpose.
But those are the times i remind myself,if i have achieved this and that in the past,why not now and in the future? ;)

Lydia said:
Cyn666 said:

Waning Moon in Scorpio, perfect time for freeing the soul. So is the next day, as the Sun rules the Self. It's marked on our SS Calendar, but only the Sunday for it as Saturday is listed for black magick, banishing, revenge, ending things (which also includes freeing the soul workings). There wasn't space to write everything. And in my opinion, Sundays are better than Saturdays for freeing the soul workings, as the Sun relates directly to the soul, not Saturn.
Lydia will this Sunday be a good time to start a working to obliterate my Saturn?Also where should I focus when I will do the vibrations ?(to my chakras ,aura or the entire body?)

What i should also remind you Is that; our father Lord Satan wants us to be strong, confident and self sufficient. If things do not turn out your way, that is likely to mean that you need more knowledge to become much stronger. There might also be a need for one review the ways your family is treated. Our Lord Satan wants us to be justice to our children, wives, and those in our circle: this I have noticed.

When one is new and studying this and such, one may take the approach your school has given you growing up.

When making in example math tests and you have to write out what you do they sometimes want you to note it down one way, without skipping steps and such.
So one starts to think 'oh I have to do it this exact way and others are not correct'.

It doesn't work like that for this stuff. There may be slight differences between people and approaches towards things. But the end result, or the core, remains (more or less) the same.

(Im typing this as a reply to the first part of your post HPS Shannon).

It's all about programming the subconscious mind, quantum physics and make both conscious and subconscious mind work together.

I noticed when I get into alpha state and visualise the things I want ,have already been obtained by me, I get the feeling which I'd get by obtaining those things, in that alpha state while meditating. It feels real then and there is no doubt. The more I'd do this the faster the subconscious mind will be programmed to make it it believe I already have what I desired.

In beta state , you r more likely to have doubts , void meditation will help. But keeping yourself busy will also help.As an idle mind is the workshop of jewhova and big bulbheads garbage :mrgreen:

Also giving something or some goal too much importance will create troubles in achieving that goal I believe. Because it will only frustrate you.

Just have a relaxed calm but FIRM Intention that you want to achieve your desired goal. And continue working towards it. What else..

Visualise as if you already have it. But Feeling is MORE important here than visualisation.

HPS Shannon said:

Very important post, HP Shannon.

The power is indeed in the know, notwithstanding the doubt itself which ironically enough becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of failure that combats our progress.

Here is the thing with "zooming into detail", it's the signature of Mercury energies, concerned with the individual connections and synapses within the nervous system or a network.

Mercury is of the fourth "chest" chakra.

What you suggest however is the signature of Jupiter the Crown (which eventually converges with the higher octave of Saturn the Base).

To see the the complete picture is of Jupiter, the essence of the Crown which unites the entire nervous system or network into a functional system which is (felt), rather than mintuely managed.

Now, there are those who have predispositions to focusing on the minutia, and in some ways they may actually do better than trying to jump into feeling the whole picture, but I feel developmental flexibility between the great and the minute should be a goal for any elite spiritual occultist of the SS caliber.

As to the perspective of Jupiter, I'll quote a philosopher; "It is easy to be certain, one need only be sufficiently vague.".

That's not to undermine the perspective of the Crown, it's important that people know we are as we are, connected, united within, and can actively program the myriad of minutia within our being from a master controller in "the heaven" of said being.

We won't fail by easing up on the details, our umbra of a subconscious and infra of an unconscious have systems in place to automatically protect us from the worst, and can at will rectify any misgivings in whatever time frame possible.

The higher faculties of the mind can connect these things and know what works and does not, so people can stop trying to micro tweak the details all of the time they meditate, apply magic, or somewhere in between.

As for the main point about visualization, people will get more detailed naturally with practice, or for those on the reciprocal end with a Mercury signature - putting the picture together.

There is a component in our brain called the reticular activating mechanism which programs a personalized filter for information.

This component of the brain is built to affirm or negate our reality on the physical level, which proves nature gave us "ego" and identity for a reason.

The reticular activating mechanism is what the enemy - with their submit and die "philosophy" would have us attempt to destroy, which is their version of an ego death where the elements which comprise us are dissolved.

I'll cite one quote, each from two sources (which are in the Yahoo group files);

"Whether consciously, half-consciously or nearly subconsciously, everybody is executing some
actions suggested by an inner or an outer impulse without paying any attention to it.

The next exercise will teach you to accomplish actions fully consciously, little acts in the beginning, great ones later on. You ought to try to extend the duration of each conscious action. The wording “consciously” does not mean that one is all attention with the spirit, but with the imagination and the feeling that the spirit with the help of the soul and the material body is accomplishing the action.

For example, if I am walking along the road I do not think about the fact that I am walking, but that my spirit is walking and moving the astral and the material feet. The same thing happens to the arms and all the other parts of the body. If you are able to accomplish any action in this way for at least ten minutes, you are mastering the exercise perfectly. The longer you can endure this without side effect such as dizziness or disturbances of balance, all the better for you. For this particular reason it is advisable to begin first with small actions over a short spell of time and to extend them as long as you like.

This experiment is very important because it will give the scholar the possibility to accomplish any action with a mental as well as astral connection with the material body according to his working with the mental or the astral sphere. Such an action is called the magical action. The scholar will certainly understand now why magic rituals never show any success with persons who have not been initiated or who have not been trained in magic, because people like these do not own the capacity of executing the ritual magically, i.e., they are not prepared to work in connection with the material stuff in a mental and astral way."

- Initiation Into Hermetics 1987 Edition; Pages 77 / 78

"8. Imagination Versus Visualization

Let's face it, 99 percent of people can't visualize for peanuts. That is, 99 percent of people think they cannot visualize for peanuts. But, this is all wrong too, because 100 percent of people can visualize perfectly — they do it all the time — but they just don't know they are doing it! This confusion comes about simply because visualization is generally so poorly explained and taught. Visualization is very easy and does not take any time at all to master. It is a natural ability everyone uses all the time.

I have come across countless developmental problems relating to the issue of energy-body manipulation and development techniques. This problem significantly increases the difficulty encountered with any kind of serious energetic development, seriously lengthening development time. Consequently, most people give up before getting worthwhile results.

Note: I use the term energy body as simply another way to describe the pure-energetic aspect of the etheric body.
If you belong to a meditation or development group, ask people - one at a time and in private - how they really get on with visualization. Note the slightly worried and uncomfortable looks you get, especially from those teaching it. Most people, if they are completely honest, will admit they have a few problems with visualization, or that they just can't do it. You will find the occasional few who claim they have no problem whatsoever with visualization. These lucky few can easily see in their mind's eye whatever they visualize, just like watching TV behind their closed eyelids. The lucky few with this type of visual ability are unintentionally also a big part of this widespread and self-propagating problem.

Mind's-Eye Visual Ability

The commonly used term visualization is at the root of this problem. Many teachers tell their students that, with a little practice, they should be able to see what they are visualizing. Unfortunately, while this is partly true, it is not something that can be learned quickly, barring strong natural ability. To put it in a nutshell: visualization is not a visual skill. You are not supposed to actually see what you visualize. If you do see something, it is no longer visualization, but a mind's-eye vision type of ability.

During any meditation or training exercise requiring deep physical and mental relaxation and visualization, a few people will develop partial clairvoyance, or an awake semilucid dream type of visual ability, or both. These mind's-eye visual abilities enable these people to actually see what they are visualizing, as in the lucid dream state — in which the conscious mind takes creative control of the dream environment. Clairvoyance and lucid dreaming are both very visual abilities.

Now, there is nothing wrong with using this type of lucid dream-cum-clairvoyance type of ability to enhance visualization. It's very interesting and useful-but it is not an ability that most people can easily learn. The problem compounds when this type of creative visual ability becomes the accepted norm, and people think they must develop this visual ability to visualize properly. When one person, especially a group leader, tells the rest of the group that they can really see what they are visualizing, the rest of the group thinks they are doing something wrong or that they lack natural ability, and therefore cannot keep up. If they continue believing this, they never will be able to develop themselves to any significant extent.

A similar problem can arise when neophytes are exposed to more advanced students, or to those who have realized that visualization is really the constructive use of imagination. These people, although they do not truly see anything when they visualize, use visual terms when describing their visualizations or nonphysical perceptions. Development groups and the New Age movement commonly use the visual terms I see, I saw, I am seeing. More accurate terms should be used instead, such as I sense, I perceive, I feel, I intuit, I am imagining, or l am imaging. But they are not. Now, here's the other side of the problem: The vast majority of energy work, energetic developmental exercises, and projection techniques taught today completely rely on visualization techniques. Given no viable alternative, you obviously cannot do development exercises properly and simply cannot develop yourself if you have a problem with what we might call "visual visualization".

Understanding exactly what visualization is and is not thus becomes a crucial issue to all aspects of development. Yet everyone, without exception, can visualize easily and perfectly if taught correctly. The development exercises and techniques in this book are based not on visualization, but on a concise, nonvisual imaging system I developed called tactile imaging, based on the active use of the sense of touch and feel and body awareness. This is very easy to learn and is extremely effective, far more effective in energetic manipulation and development than visualization-based techniques could ever be.

People who actually see what they visualize may be at a slight disadvantage when they begin using the nonvisual tactile imaging techniques in this book, if they do not change their way of doing things. They will have to stop trying to see what they are doing and learn how to feel what they are doing for these techniques to work effectively. If you are like most people and cannot visualize very well, you are going to do very well indeed with these new techniques.

Using Your Imagination

We are all capable of easily creating and visualizing the most complex scenario in our minds, without training and with no exceptions. Over the years, I have asked many people who claim they cannot visualize if they ever reminisce, fantasize, daydream, or imagine things. The answer is always "Yes!" Everyone is perfectly capable of using imagination to build complex and detailed fantasies in the mind's eye. So, let's get something straight here: Imagination is visualization. Visualization is imagination. They are one and the same. And neither is truly a visual ability.

Visualization is not a visual ability. You do not actually see what you visualize, just as you cannot actually see your imagination or fantasy. True visualisation is pure imagination. Imagination is the generator of all daydreams and fantasies, whether memories are relived or something fictional is created based on memory. You cannot really see memories or fantasy creations, but they are so vivid and realistic that they are indistinguishable from any mind's eye creation that is more visual. Concise imagination and concise imaging are terms that are much more apt and workable for the use of imagination to construct detailed fantasies or visualizations.

Memory plays an important part in constructive imagination. Imagination is based on memory. If you have ever lost anything, you have most probably tried to re-create your past actions in your mind's eye to help you remember where you lost it. You have replayed these, using imagination, going over your every movement step by step. This is perfect visualization, concise imaging — based entirely on memory.

As a sample exercise: get up and go to the kitchen, get a drink of water, and return. As you do this, carefully take note of everything you do and see and feel along the way. Then sit down, close your eyes, and relax. Remember what you just did, from the beginning, and re-create this sequence of actions in your mind — in your mind's eye. It is important to feel everything as if you were actually doing it. This is exactly like creating a fantasy based on real-life events. Remember getting out of your chair and how the room looked as it moved around you as you turned; remember your steps as you walked to the kitchen, what you saw and felt when you arrived, and how your hand looked and felt as it reached out for a glass; remember filling it and drinking; remember how the water tasted and smelled and felt; and remember returning the glass, walking back to your original position, and sitting down again. Do this in real time, taking roughly the samelength of time to re-create it in your mind's eye as it took to actually do it. You cannot actually see these actions, but you can remember them and feel them easily. This is exactly like any fantasy you have created in your mind's eye. You can almost see a good fantasy, they can be so real. Fantasies are constructed with imagination. Today this is more commonly called visualization."

- Astral Dynamics; Pages 91 - 94

As we develop our visulization and open the soul, the energy begins to vitalize our will and so the mind's eye makes this more intense and real.

There is a transitional spectrum into this ability, not a dichotomy of either here or there.

In closing, know yourself, have conviction, be determined and affirmative, and have fun with your practice.

belthazorthemighty said:
What a trip. I was literally coming to this realization the last week or so.
You posted what I was already coming to conclude.

HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan

Our thought seem to be connected. More than likely the gods plant thoughts in our heads to inspire is to write these articles.

Just about an hour or so before this sermon was posted, I reached out to Father Satan to talk about some issues I’m trying to fix in my life. At one point I even flat out asked if my spells/workings were having any effect. Right before going to bed, I was hit with an overwhelming urge to check the forums, and lo and behold, here is this sermon.

The bonds between our Satanic family is truly an amazing thing.

Lanius said:
Just about an hour or so before this sermon was posted, I reached out to Father Satan to talk about some issues I’m trying to fix in my life. At one point I even flat out asked if my spells/workings were having any effect. Right before going to bed, I was hit with an overwhelming urge to check the forums, and lo and behold, here is this sermon.

The bonds between our Satanic family is truly an amazing thing.

:) Hail Satan <3

People need to be reminded of this constantly. This whole society is designed as a prison of the mind.

Νίκος said:
Lydia will this Sunday be a good time to start a working to obliterate my Saturn?Also where should I focus when I will do the vibrations ?(to my chakras ,aura or the entire body?)
"Obliterate Saturn" IS freeing the soul. I just gave it a catchy title for the guideline. As for vibrations, focus wherever you want, or just on the rune itself. Different people have different successful methods, you need to find what works best for you :) I generally focus on the rune and it's energy in my soul and entire being, as that is what I've been doing since I was new and it's always worked for me.

Probably. It's definitely happened more than once where i'll have a certain subject on my mind or be looking into a certain subject and clergy will post something about said subject.

HPS Shannon said:
Our thought seem to be connected. More than likely the gods plant thoughts in our heads to inspire is to write these articles.

ASQV13886662080 said:
...but I feel developmental flexibility between the great and the minute should be a goal for any elite spiritual occultist of the SS caliber.

Well said. I agree.

Perfect timing for me to read/hear this.
Thank you for the beautiful post.

Hail Satan Forever.

Ryan666RR said:
How do i summon father Satan? (I would like to summon him becouse i want to advance spiritually).
Read JoyofSatan, the only way to advance is to meditate. Father Satan will not make you advance, he and the demons can guide you and help you when you really need but like i said to advance you need to meditate.

You really have to fight hard for you want. I have seen many times people so quick to give up. If you want to be successful and accomplish things you need to meditate daily. Sometimes things take a while, just keep on working unto you get what you want.

Thank you, I really needed this reminder, especially after the stress I’ve been through the past week.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back