To how you praying?.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
LightofNamlessGod777

To how you praying?.

Postby LightofNamlessGod777 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 pm

I get a confused seeing Peoples talk about Enki/Ea,Shiva,Satana,Ra, Odin?,Venus.

How is Satan?. A mean you always talk that he is in Egyptian Mythology.

Then its Hindu Mythology and then Babylonian Mythology?.

"Can we delete this?!" :lol:.

Can we call him by one name?.

A mean they may be a lot of different Manifestation of him in different Religions.

The Interesting thing is that he seems to occur different in every Religion?.

We should hold to the Yezidi and stop this confusion.

He call himself Shaitan, so we will call him like that.

shinninglight

Re: To how you praying?.

Postby shinninglight » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 pm

You look like a troll
We already call him Satan so don't understand what you mean by call him by one name.
HAIL SATAN

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:28 am

Satanama is Satan, Odin, Males Taus...'s correct, full name.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:40 am

Satan is Satan. The Gods lend themselves to the different religions and are called by different names depending on which mythology you are reading. Also a God could be represented by multiple gods. For example Satan is both Loki and Odin. Even Satan is a name that we call him by because it was lent to us as Satan means Eternal Truth.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:03 am

Did you read this sermon from HP Mageson666 ?
It explanes the different names and other important things:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=182

luis

Postby luis » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:13 am

shinninglight wrote:You look like a troll
We already call him Satan so don't understand what you mean by call him by one name.

Honestly his user name gives away that he is either a troll or an infiltrator. Soon he will say that Christ is one of the name of Satan or whatever shit...

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:33 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Satanama is Satan, Odin, Males Taus...'s correct, full name.

From a sermon by HP Mageson, I believe "nama" means name, and therefore Satanama basically means "Satan's Name". Satanas is Satan's full name, I believe. But I could be wrong.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:39 pm

The different names of Satan relate to attributes of Satan on the literal and esoteric plane. Wodan relates to the opened all seeing eye and the energy of spirit. Loki to the serpent energy that travels up the spine transforming the centers of wisdom the Loka's or chakra's and opening the mind to one hundred percent consciousness. Enki is also Anki the Ankh the symbol of eternal life. Shaitan was the name the ancient Persian's had for the kundalini energy that transforms the soul. Satan means SAT the leader of An the Gods. It also relates to the crown chakra which is the connector to infinity of the universe. And allows one to know the truth of anything they put their mind towards total Gnosis.

Satanama is the five elements that form the entire soul into being.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:48 pm

Melek Taus*

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:54 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:

From a sermon by HP Mageson, I believe "nama" means name, and therefore Satanama basically means "Satan's Name". Satanas is Satan's full name, I believe. But I could be wrong.

I think I have read both Satanama and Satanas. I should read it again.

HP Mageson666 wrote:The different names of Satan relate to attributes of Satan on the literal and esoteric plane. Wodan relates to the opened all seeing eye and the energy of spirit. Loki to the serpent energy that travels up the spine transforming the centers of wisdom the Loka's or chakra's and opening the mind to one hundred percent consciousness. Enki is also Anki the Ankh the symbol of eternal life. Shaitan was the name the ancient Persian's had for the kundalini energy that transforms the soul. Satan means SAT the leader of An the Gods. It also relates to the crown chakra which is the connector to infinity of the universe. And allows one to know the truth of anything they put their mind towards total Gnosis.

There we go! Nice.

So a member said before that an affirmation/mantra like "I am Vishnu" (if I remember correctly). Could that be used as "I am Satan", not to be LORD Satan, of course, but to have Gnosis, then, as part of meditations?

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The different names of Satan relate to attributes of Satan on the literal and esoteric plane. Wodan relates to the opened all seeing eye and the energy of spirit. Loki to the serpent energy that travels up the spine transforming the centers of wisdom the Loka's or chakra's and opening the mind to one hundred percent consciousness. Enki is also Anki the Ankh the symbol of eternal life. Shaitan was the name the ancient Persian's had for the kundalini energy that transforms the soul. Satan means SAT the leader of An the Gods. It also relates to the crown chakra which is the connector to infinity of the universe. And allows one to know the truth of anything they put their mind towards total Gnosis.

Is there much info on the meaning of the God Veles' name? I lean pretty heavily towards him being Satan's Slavic equivalent.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 pm

LightofNamlessGod777 wrote:Can we call him by one name?

You mean like how retarded xtians believe a man suposedly born in old Palestine was baptized as "Jesus" if there is no J letter in ancient Hebrew lol. Probably the only "universal" thing about this character would be he watching every being fapping in the Galaxy.