Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

void of course moon?

ac32598

so i have a question... i know you should not start a spell on a void of course moon but lets say for example you have a 40 day working and your first day is not void of course is it ok to continue the working on times when its void of course the rest of the days since you did not start it during a period where the moon is void of course?

Only the first day matters. That's like the RTR or any meditation you have already done or worked with daily you can do it on voc moon even if you do it more often or for longer than you normally do it. My understanding though is if you missed something for a day in normal meditation or forgot it you have to start again in a non voc moon. A day is sunrise to sunrise btw. The rtr though no matter what or anything else you and multiple people are working on every day can be done on a void moon even if you are just starting it or missed a day (try not to just giving example).
Hail Satan

Usually this isn't really a problem. The void is mostly just bad if that's when you start something. It's possible you can accidently skip a day somewhere in the middle if it's void that day, but this won't happen if you are extra careful and it's just as likely you won't have any problem. If you have a set schedule like at the same time every day, it will help avoiding a problem like this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back