Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guide On Runes

The Runes can be used for various things, and some can be used together. When doing your affirmation be certain to speak positively, i.e. do not say "I am not ill"; instead say the positive opposite - "I am very healthy". You might want or need to add things such as "In a safe, positive, happy, healthy, beneficial way for me" and "permanently" or "always/forever/eternity".

Feel free to ask for help in forming affirmations, but make them your own.

You can either vibrate the number of the Rune in a multiple of that number, or vibrate them a multiple of 8 (for eternity) or 9 (for permanence of ending things) times. More than 20 times is OK but 108 or 216 (if you can handle and keep concentration) times is very good. You can start at a lower multiple and increase up, but never decrease multiples once you've started. If you vibrate once too many or once too few, for example, on any particular day, then don't worry very much, but you should try and be correct each time.

Workings should be done for 40 days at the same time each day without missing nor skipping any days. Another 40 days may be required. Workings should never be begun during a Void Course of the Moon, and depending on the goal it should be begun during the correct Astrological time (if it is not too far away), with the Moon in any particular, relevant Sign.

Visualising your goal/intention correctly is vital, and you can also use colour for the working goal/intention. Colours can be visualised around you in your Aura and/or into the relevant (same-colour) Chakra. e.g. money is gold or yellow, and the Solar/666 Chakra is yellow and regards money/riches. Sun, being yellow, is on Sunday, with one of the Hours of the Sun being a very good starting time. Another good time could be on Thursday, for Jupiter the greater benefic, during an Hour of Jupiter on Thursday, to begin your 40-day working. After you've finished the working each day forget about it because focusing upon it can contaminate and weaken it.

Greetings to the family of Satan.

How does one get to simultaneously use two runes together in a working to increase and magnify the strength of his working? Thank you!

KLS said:
Greetings to the family of Satan.

How does one get to simultaneously use two runes together in a working to increase and magnify the strength of his working? Thank you!
If they compliment each other, you could use one for X number of vibrations, then use the other for the same amount of vibrations, then state your affirmation.

FancyMancy said:
The Runes can be used for various things, and some can be used together. When doing your affirmation be certain to speak positively, i.e. do not say "I am not ill"; instead say the positive opposite - "I am very healthy". You might want or need to add things such as "In a safe, positive, happy, healthy, beneficial way for me" and "permanently" or "always/forever/eternity".

You can either vibrate the number of the Rune in a multiple of that number, or vibrate them a multiple of 8 (for eternity) or 9 (for permanence of ending things) times. More than 20 times is OK but 108 or 216 (if you can handle and keep concentration) times is very good. You can start at a lower multiple and increase up, but never decrease multiples once you've started. If you vibrate once too many or once too few, for example, on any particular day, then don't worry very much, but you should try and be correct each time.

Workings should be done for 40 days at the same time each day without missing nor skipping any days. Another 40 days may be required. Workings should never be begun during a Void Course of the Moon, and depending on the goal it should be begun during the correct Astrological time (if it is not too far away), with the Moon in any particular, relevant Sign.

Visualising your goal/intention correctly is vital, and you can also use colour for the working goal/intention. Colours can be visualised around you in your Aura and/or into the relevant (same-colour) Chakra. e.g. money is gold or yellow, and the Solar/666 Chakra is yellow and regards money/riches. Sun, being yellow, is on Sunday, with one of the Hours of the Sun being a very good starting time. Another good time could be on Thursday, for Jupiter the greater benefic, during an Hour of Jupiter on Thursday, to begin your 40-day working. After you've finished the working each day forget about it because focusing upon it can contaminate and weaken it.

Can I use same Rune for multiple workings at the same time?

for example:- using Ansuz for X goal in morning and Y goal in evening.

Slightning666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Can I use same Rune for multiple workings at the same time?

for example:- using Ansuz for X goal in morning and Y goal in evening.
A general rule tends to be that if you put enough time between finishing one session of a working and then doing another working, then it should be OK. I have read from as little as 15 minutes to two hours in-between. I would recommend that you test it first. e.g. do 54, 108 or 216 reps for both of the workings, separately, as a one-off. Maybe try it more than once, with a different length of time between.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back