Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What the Jew sends to space

StraitShot47

More nefarious than a virus, more devestating than any nuclear arm, and it can survive the cold/hot reaches of space.

Climb aboard the USS Bearshit.

Israel is to launch its first moon mission this week, sending an unmanned spacecraft to collect data to be shared with NASA, organisers said Monday.

The 585-kilogram (1,290-pound) Beresheet (Genesis) spacecraft is to lift off atop a Falcon 9 rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida at around 0145 GMT on Friday.

It will serve as a way-station for trips to and from the lunar surface, but will not be permanently crewed.

Genesis will make its 6.5-million kilometre (one million-mile) journey at a maximum speed of 10 kilometres per second (36,000 kilometres per hour), according to an IAI statement.

It will carry a "time capsule" loaded with digital files containing a Bible, children's drawings, Israeli songs, memories of a Holocaust survivor and the blue-and-white Israeli flag.

https://m.phys.org/news/2019-02-private-israel-lunar-mission-week.html

And then people ask why I am against developing the planet further before they are gone. I wonder why?

Do any want many bibles spread on the galaxy or what?

StraitShot47 said:
More nefarious than a virus, more devestating than any nuclear arm, and it can survive the cold/hot reaches of space.

Climb aboard the USS Bearshit.

Israel is to launch its first moon mission this week, sending an unmanned spacecraft to collect data to be shared with NASA, organisers said Monday.

The 585-kilogram (1,290-pound) Beresheet (Genesis) spacecraft is to lift off atop a Falcon 9 rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida at around 0145 GMT on Friday.

It will serve as a way-station for trips to and from the lunar surface, but will not be permanently crewed.

Genesis will make its 6.5-million kilometre (one million-mile) journey at a maximum speed of 10 kilometres per second (36,000 kilometres per hour), according to an IAI statement.

It will carry a "time capsule" loaded with digital files containing a Bible, children's drawings, Israeli songs, memories of a Holocaust survivor and the blue-and-white Israeli flag.

https://m.phys.org/news/2019-02-private-israel-lunar-mission-week.html
Well i guess we can call them 'The last not needed memory of israel'.

At the correct time, the first Empowered mission to Moon shall be Locate and Destroy - that kike capsule! ^^

By the why - what does "god" say about reaching for the sky, seeing as someone (the kike) has poisoned the waterhole because the kike found a snake in its boots? I tell you - this planet ain't big enough for the two of us. The kike thinks it can spread its faecal crap around the galaxy, but the jew will lose and cry, "Years of destroying the Earth is wasted!" and only the Empowered shall be moving on to infinity...and beyond!

Indeed - it is farcical and an immature, pathetic attempt, the jew thinking it is the beginnings of Space Exploration to Moon, Mars and More. What did I say before? If I didn't post it, then I realised that the jew would have to be the first out there to keep a short lead on the Goyim, so as not to let us escape and live and be free. The jew must remain in control. Genesis, my arse. How will it end? With a Revelation of cryptic, occult messages and a final battle?! Do you suppose Trump wants to create a "space force" to try and gun down our Gods' and Goddesses' ships when they arrive?!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is the spaceship actually called the Bear Shit? :lol:
My guess is that Goldilocks was torn apart all bloodied, halal-style, and eaten because she didn't give the bear in the woods some privacy.

I recognised the word "bereshit" and searching for it tells us,

Bereshit, Bereishit, Bereshis, Bereishis, B'reshith, Beresh't, Beresheet, or Bereishees is the first weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading. The parashah consists of Genesis 1:1–6:8. In the parashah, God creates the...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereshit_(parsha)

Can we please all raise energy for that rocket to explode with the kike in it......... lol that would be my n1 most funny video ever

FancyMancy said:
My guess is that Goldilocks was torn apart all bloodied, halal-style, and eaten because she didn't give the bear in the woods some privacy.

Bereshit, Bereishit, Bereshis, Bereishis, B'reshith, Beresh't, Beresheet, or Bereishees is the first weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading. The parashah consists of Genesis 1:1–6:8. In the parashah, God creates the...

The name is confirmed in the second paragraph of the article.

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:

The name is confirmed in the second paragraph of the article.
I saw. :) I was just checking, as well.

The Israelis should be so proud...lol after all they are launching from American soil on an "American" Falcon that is undoubtedly build on stolen technology from a company founded by another opportunistic con artist Jew...

Pure theft, always the modus operandi of the Jew nation.

EasternFireLion666 said:
If hypotetically something goes boom then the athmosphere is anti semitic and it must pay reparations :)

:lol: lmfao ! :lol:

EasternFireLion666 said:
If hypotetically something goes boom then the athmosphere is anti semitic and it must pay reparations :)
The pressure of the isobars would be up in the 6 millions.

EasternFireLion666 said:
'Athmosphere' is writen with 'A' of ADOLF Hitler.
But for real it would be fun the pack gets screwed somehow.

StraitShot47 said:
szX8R2j.gif

The space is anti-semitic confirmed.

Egon said:

Jews can never build that shit right.

Probably one jew had to buy more ram for this pc, but he was too fond of his 50 shekels, and kept them.

"Fuck the space mission! These kikes be thieving me, oy vey! Where are the nazis when you need them! These jews try to steal my 50 shekels to put this thing into space! Oy vey!!!" -Rabbi Shlomo Shekelstein

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back