Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A curiosity about our gods

FancyMancy

If any individual is powerful enough then I think they could raise/absorb energy from their Star (Betelgeuse, for example) or from elsewhere, but still eat for pleasure.

The Gods that do have a physical body need to nourish it the same as we do. Though I understand where you are coming from. I am often full of curiosities but then I reign myself back in, "how is this relevant to what I'm doing right now?" It's good to be curious-- knowing those answers eventually is what fuels my passion to advance at times. What's important is knowing and learning what is useful and applicable to you at your current level at this time.
At least, that is how I look at it. We will know more as we advance, and maybe even learn more about our Gods and their societies and histories. We just have to get to that point first.

You can easily see how different the society of our Gods is. I have a lot of questions and curiosity when it comes to it - and some questions can be quite irrelevant or random, but it's never a bad thing to feel interested in such matters.

Once you're advanced enough, you'll be able to find our for yourself how things work. Some aspects are similar to how we live. There are Gods who are known for Their architecture, for example. Asmodeus oversees Gambling Houses, if I recall it correctly.

Planet of Liberty said:
BlueLight said:
You can easily see how different the society of our Gods is. I have a lot of questions and curiosity when it comes to it - and some questions can be quite irrelevant or random, but it's never a bad thing to feel interested in such matters.

Once you're advanced enough, you'll be able to find our for yourself how things work. Some aspects are similar to how we live. There are Gods who are known for Their architecture, for example. Asmodeus oversees Gambling Houses, if I recall it correctly.
Wow!! Guys! I have a great curiosity to find out what's beyond!
I can't wait to be advanced... Wow!! :mrgreen:

I feel really happy to discover new things!!

Mythology is quite nice to be studied, if you can understand the allegories. It's one of the things that brought be to Satanism and allowed me to keep an open mind. I've felt a connection and love for the Gods since I've first started reading about Them.

Charon, known in the Greek Mythology, is one of our Gods. And the Styx is actually a river in Hell. I found it very exciting to read about that - mainly because this is a concept we usually use in our literature work, in my high school.

Planet of Liberty said:
I am writing this discussion for my personal questions about our beloved gods. Maybe it could be stupid and without logic.
But I'm too curious. Surely our gods will have their government with their laws. Their city and nation. Their hobbies even if I imagine that because of the enemy, they have little free time available. Their cultures and art, architecture, music, etc ...
Will they need to eat and drink, like us humans? In your opinion, what do you think? I find it very interesting and curious, since I am a very curious person of nature.
The Gods' own culture has inspired the ancient cultures and civilizations of humanity in almost every way imaginable. Our cuisines, architecture, music, art, etc, anything you can think of. Before the enemy attacked our Solar System, we were a part of their interstellar civilization and becoming fully integrated into it spiritually, culturally, technologically, and physically.

Structures such as the Pyramids and Vedic temples are directly inspired by architecture on Duat and other planets ruled by the Gods. Many ancient wonders on Earth were built by spiritual masters in the Golden Age. Many of our Gods are also great warriors and you can see the same spirit in almost all ancient human civilizations.

They do have free time of course, which is how they are able to visit us and guide us when needed, as well as continue to advance themselves. In regards to other needs such as eating and drinking, I cannot say for certain. I have read before that once an individual is spiritually advanced enough (and we're talking at Magnum Opus level or beyond), they can sustain their physical bodies with energy alone. There is likely the ability to chose between either food or energy at that level.

It's fascinating to think about all of this, but remember that as we advance spiritually and establish a more personal relationship with our Gods, they will allow us to see glimpses and more of their civilization and culture. If I'm not mistaken, all who achieve the Magnum Opus and begin the ascent to Godhood become an official part of their interstellar civilization.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back