Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you guys think?

Jihiji12

I found this website http://www.jesuswasnotajew.org/the-holocaust-exposed.html

The author is obviously a deluded xian but theres some pretty good resources and evidence the holohoax was a lie. Probably a dumb question but would it be a good resource to prove to people it was a lie? People seem to be more willing to click links than read long ass posts or copy & paste download links to pdf's. Also is there a Jos website like this one? I looked but cant find any

Jesus is in the story, the son of the Jewish God. Which literally means he was a Jew. Apart from that, the historical jewsus was a random dude among thousands of zealots who were once crucified for separatist crimes against the Romans. No superpowers, no godly intervention, nothing. He just randomly one day decided to become a zealot and was crucified asap. End of story.

Apart from that, records have been manipulated to an extreme degree and I won't go into detail,but its all detailed in the atheist investigative chronologies. Its better to read their books which go into much detail than just blog posts.

Btw, there's a widely regarded view among the Jews that Jesus (who was a random dude who got crucified) ,was born of an illicit affair between a roman soldier and Mary ,who was an ethnic Jewess according to the Jewish belief. The early Christians who converted this random dude into a Messiah were the Jews. Religious Talmudic Jews in their own texts (as covered in depth by our HPMageson) know Christianity is just an arm of Talmudic Judaism and its all just an occult organization. They look down upon the stupid goyim who believe this shit and laugh neurotically while in contact with their reptilian overlords .

Jack said:
Jesus is in the story, the son of the Jewish God. Which literally means he was a Jew. Apart from that, the historical jewsus was a random dude among thousands of zealots who were once crucified for separatist crimes against the Romans. No superpowers, no godly intervention, nothing. He just randomly one day decided to become a zealot and was crucified asap. End of story.

Apart from that, records have been manipulated to an extreme degree and I won't go into detail,but its all detailed in the atheist investigative chronologies. Its better to read their books which go into much detail than just blog posts.

Btw, there's a widely regarded view among the Jews that Jesus (who was a random dude who got crucified) ,was born of an illicit affair between a roman soldier and Mary ,who was an ethnic Jewess according to the Jewish belief. The early Christians who converted this random dude into a Messiah were the Jews. Religious Talmudic Jews in their own texts (as covered in depth by our HPMageson) know Christianity is just an arm of Talmudic Judaism and its all just an occult organization. They look down upon the stupid goyim who believe this shit and laugh neurotically while in contact with their reptilian overlords .

Lol I know jesus was a jew & xianity is a hoax & all that shit already ive been around jos for 3-4 years and read every sermon pretty much as soon as its posted. I was asking if his research on the holocaust & his evidence exposing it was good enough to use as a resource for showing people the truth. As far as i read he doesnt go into detail about anything other than exposing the lies in this particular article

The page you shared has too many bad colours and font changes in it to be taken seriously, regardless of whether it is accurate or not. Conspiracy theory does not equal bad page design. Search my posts for @le_crif, and go through it, to have a good idea. It contains TGSNT.tv which you can also look at, but ignore the xian shyte in that.

It's not a good idea to send people to a site that has so much Xian disinfo. There are a lot of good links debunking the holohoax that don't contain Xian disinfo, Satan's Library should have some. Xian websites having articles that debunk the holohoax is like using bait to catch fish, even if the information on the holohoax is true, the site can still be used to infect people with Xianity. The Jews play both sides against the middle.

And yes, "Jesus" never existed, but the texts that depict him promote him as the Jewish messiah.

Jihiji12 said:
Jack said:

Lol I know jesus was a jew & xianity is a hoax & all that shit already ive been around jos for 3-4 years and read every sermon pretty much as soon as its posted. I was asking if his research on the holocaust & his evidence exposing it was good enough to use as a resource for showing people the truth. As far as i read he doesnt go into detail about anything other than exposing the lies in this particular article
No don't use weird shit like this. This guy might have copied a legitimate holohoax revisionists work. You always want to link clean articles and clean sites that don't have imminent agendas such as this guy who seems to think Jesus was not a Jewish cocksucker

Use this and search other clean sites, there are many
https://holocausthandbooks.com

Alright thanks everyone for the answers. I never thought about all that other bs counter acting what i was trying to do but it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the links too ill definitely use those instead.
Hail Satan!

The author of that site admits hes a Jew several places it didnt take long to find. Also it's better to link to sites that dont promote xtianity. On this page he says quote http://www.jesuswasnotajew.org/i-am-yhwhs-sovereign-man.html

"I am by my father a Norwegian Israelite and by mother,

of the tribe of Simeon and Rueben. Let that sink in"

Sounds Jewish to me. Not to mention the title of the article.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back