Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shouldn't we live as spirits?

Seby

Instead of being immortals in the physical world shouldn't we be spirits on the astral plane or higher dimensions?
As a spirit we would probably have more potential.
I hope this makes sense.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Instead of being immortals in the physical world shouldn't we be spirits on the astral plane or higher dimensions?
I hope this makes sense.
You can't advance in the astral plane,you need to have a physical body.that is why we reincanate when we die to continue our advancement to perfection.

shinninglight said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope this makes sense.
You can't advance in the astral plane,you need to have a physical body.that is why we reincanate when we die to continue our advancement to perfection.
So we can't become astral entities?

TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope this makes sense.
It doesn't have more potential, actualy you can't advance in the Astral Plane at all. You need a body to vibrate mantra, do pranayama and yoga...It has been explained before by the HP's.

are these the types of question we should expect more often with more people discovering Satanism?

TopoftheAbyss said:
shinninglight said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope this makes sense.
So we can't become astral entities?

You already are an astral entity as you also have an astral body aside this one, with which you can do all sorts of the things that you may think. However, you also have a material body, as this is the essence of our being, and there is nothing bad with it. Each to their own.

Tibet Rainbow Body Is Not The Magnum Opus

The main bodes are the physical body, astral body, soul and they are connected by the energy or prana body. When a person dies the astral body releases forever from the physical body and it gets a major pranic dump of energy from the releasing energy contained in the physical body that causes the person to become fully conscious on the astral plane. The astral body houses the soul which houses the mental and emotional body. After awhile the astral body dissipates like the physical body. And the soul is then reincarnated into a new body. Upon birth the Vaishnava Shakti kicks in and the old personality is walled off into the unconscious mind were the memories of past lives are stored. And the person has to start over again with amnesia. They are Yogic practices that overcome this and the personality remains intact in the new body. They are also practices which allow the person to take a new body at will and skip the womb process.

In Hinduism it was only the bodies of Sadhu's and high level Guru's that were put in tombs not average people they were and still are cremated. The reason for this the Guru's can form a stronger astral body from drawing out the energies of the physical body and its elements they developed from their practices and transmuting them into the astral body. This process takes several days or longer. This allows them to create a astral body that can last longer and some say forever.

This is what the rainbow body is in Tibet the Guru will die and be wrapped into a cloth and from here for around a week or longer the physical body dissolves totally. While this happens there are many astral phenomena going on. The Guru is able to fully dissolve the physical body to transmute it into energy for the astral body. After this the Guru then appears to many of the students from the astral plane in the dream state.

This rainbow body is not the Magnum Opus. Its just making the astral body more powerful. The Tibetans mention there are two Rainbow bodies. The lesser one that was just mentioned and the proper one which is making the physical body immortal and united with the astral and soul bodies by the pranic body as one radiant force. This illuminates the emotional and mental body as well. The five bodies united.

This proper and top level is called the Golden Buddha Body and in general the solar body. This is because the purpose of the magnum opus is to transmute all the chakra's and elements to gold. This process is also based on opening all the nadis to achieve the full flowing of the pranic energy though all bodies. Gold the sun is the highest level of energy conduction and transmutation of pranic energy into vital energy. This is what the solar chakra rules in Yoga. This is also the goal of Yoga in Hinduism to perfect the physical body into the immortal physical body and unite it with the other bodies, same in Egypt.

Source
Merging With Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Metaphysics Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswam
The Alchemical Body, White

The main bodes are the physical body, astral body, soul and they are connected by the energy or prana body. When a person dies the astral body releases forever from the physical body and it gets a major pranic dump of energy from the releasing energy contained in the physical body that causes the person to become fully conscious on the astral plane. The astral body houses the soul which houses the mental and emotional body. After awhile the astral body dissipates like the physical body. And the soul is then reincarnated into a new body. Upon birth the Vaishnava Shakti kicks in and the old personality is walled off into the unconscious mind were the memories of past lives are stored. And the person has to start over again with amnesia. They are Yogic practices that overcome this and the personality remains intact in the new body. They are also practices which allow the person to take a new body at will and skip the womb process.

In Hinduism it was only the bodies of Sadhu's and high level Guru's that were put in tombs not average people they were and still are cremated. The reason for this the Guru's can form a stronger astral body from drawing out the energies of the physical body and its elements they developed from their practices and transmuting them into the astral body. This process takes several days or longer. This allows them to create a astral body that can last longer and some say forever.

This is what the rainbow body is in Tibet the Guru will die and be wrapped into a cloth and from here for around a week or longer the physical body dissolves totally. While this happens there are many astral phenomena going on. The Guru is able to fully dissolve the physical body to transmute it into energy for the astral body. After this the Guru then appears to many of the students from the astral plane in the dream state.

This rainbow body is not the Magnum Opus. Its just making the astral body more powerful. The Tibetans mention there are two Rainbow bodies. The lesser one that was just mentioned and the proper one which is making the physical body immortal and united with the astral and soul bodies by the pranic body as one radiant force. This illuminates the emotional and mental body as well. The five bodies united.

This proper and top level is called the Golden Buddha Body and in general the solar body. This is because the purpose of the magnum opus is to transmute all the chakra's and elements to gold. This process is also based on opening all the nadis to achieve the full flowing of the pranic energy though all bodies. Gold the sun is the highest level of energy conduction and transmutation of pranic energy into vital energy. This is what the solar chakra rules in Yoga. This is also the goal of Yoga in Hinduism to perfect the physical body into the immortal physical body and unite it with the other bodies, same in Egypt.

Source
Merging With Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Metaphysics Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswam

Aquarius said:
are these the types of question we should expect more often with more people discovering Satanism?
Yes. The dirty jew shit promotes "evolving" "into a state of pure energy/consciousness" "shedding our bodies", a nonsense and bullshit unattainable impossibility.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope this makes sense.
As said, we have more than one Body, not just a Physical one, and each are joined, connected, linked to each other. Likewise, each affects the others.

HP Mageson666 said:

Source

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for me.

Mageson666 said:
They are Yogic practices that overcome this and the personality remains intact in the new body. They are also practices which allow the person to take a new body at will and skip the womb process.

I’m very interested by this. I’m kind of afraid of the reincarnation : losing a part of myself and all the memories… I kind of think I will be another person.

If I understood correctly the tarot cards, the gods told me I can reach the 1st stage of the MO, perhaps slightly more but I will not complete it in this life. So if there is a bypass available, I’m eager to learn more.

Boko99 said:
I’m very interested by this. I’m kind of afraid of the reincarnation : losing a part of myself and all the memories… I kind of think I will be another person.

If I understood correctly the tarot cards, the gods told me I can reach the 1st stage of the MO, perhaps slightly more but I will not complete it in this life. So if there is a bypass available, I’m eager to learn more.

He will not answer you because he is not here anymore.

You have to do the spiritual work to advance the soul. There is no bypass around this work. The ability that he described to go into a different body is extremely high level, and you would have to be further advanced than the 1st stage magnum opus anyway before you could do something like that.

You will not lose a part of yourself and you will not be a different person. You are always the same person because you are your soul. And there are ways to keep your memories too so that you will not lose all of them. For people who remember details of past lives, it is very clear that we are not a different or new person in each body. We each are one person who has been here for a very long time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back