Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shapeshifting

luis

Planet of Liberty said:
What are the shapeshifters really?
I've always wondered if it has pagan origins, maybe some cult.

Or is it just a Jewish lie?
It's just a lie. They don't exist but on the Astral Plane you can shapeshift your astral body to whatever you want.

Enemy creatures if they are strong enough they can use psychic powers to make people see them as something other than they really look like. It's like putting up an aura around themselves that looks like some disguise on the outside. So it doesn't really change what they physically look like, it just makes you see something different instead of the truth. I think that it is the reptilians who could possibly have this ability, greys are too weak. I've read many "paranormal experiences" of people who have encountered shapeshifters, usually out in the middle of nowhere like in some deep forest. And overall, the behaviour I've heard of about these things seems like it could fit as something a reptilian would do. Stories like Anansi's goatman experience and various goatman/skinwalker stories seem to all fit this explanation.

I've read stories where people have seen what looks like an animal from the front, like a cayote low to the ground. But when they saw it at an angle from the side, it looked mostly like a human, but bent forward like laying hovering close above the ground, and also very very tall and deformed. This was it's real form as it tried to stay low to the ground in the dark and sneak up on people, it gave off the aura that would force people to see it from the front as a cayote. Some kind of evil creature

Planet of Liberty said:
Very interesting! I did not know that if you use the aura, on your physical body, you can create a disguise. This could already explain many things about the shapeshifter in the physical world. Interesting. Thanks for your comment.
There arent shapeshifters, at least the ones you see on youtube here on earth. Shapeshifting in the sense we’re talk about is something that happens in the astral, in which you can modify your appearance. This doesent happen in the physical unless a being is very advanced spiritually so that he may make you think that he is something or someone else. Not something you will encounter in the physical

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back