Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protection against energy vampirism

Specter

As said in another post, one way the enemy likes to compel individuals away from spiritually advancing is by making them think what they are doing is negative for them. One way by draining your energies after finishing your meditation, yoga and whatever session that raises your energies.

When I'm going through periods of sudden fatigue and energy loss for no damn reason, I suspect vampirism as the case. Then I program a powerful aura of protection to specifically repel these types of entities and prevent my energy from being leeched. I'm surprised by the amount of times this worked wonders for me. I've been wondering why I felt so tired after doing yoga to the point where I started thinking it could be bad for me, I can actually make it through the day now :lol:

HoodedCobras working is also effective and a better alternative, I'd do this first and it really works.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/topics/79137?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
Same can be done for the aura, either program the energies of the rune or energies you've raised.
"I'm breathing in powerful red(or blue) energy, this energy is building an aura of protection around me, this aura repels all energy vampires and prevents my energy from being taken without my desire permanently and completely." x9 times then visualize the red aura with thorns protruding outwards. Many researches of psychic vampirism such as occultist Konstantinos claim this to be an effective means to counter these types of attacks.

Most effective to least colors that worked for me were red/blue/gold/white/. The standard aura of protection won't really help in these cases because it's an overall protection, it does do something but needs to be done in much higher repetitions to actually be effective in my opinion but having a protection like this is a good asset in my opinion. Astral armor could help too. Don't sleep with the enemy.

Hail Satan!

Energy vampirism is indeed real. My partner ended up dealing with it from a former girlfriend. Not a fun experience, from what he told me.

Unfortunately, most people don't even realize when they do this. But you definitely need to learn how to protect yourself against such people.

A strong aura of protection and cutting every contact with said person should solve the problem.

If you feel like a relationship is toxic for you or for the other person, cut it off. Completely, if it's possible.

I went through it in the past and I know how bad it can get when you refuse to do that.

I hope this'll help you with your problem!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back