Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has family ties to the Mafia

Ninja 666

An FBI investigation from 1947 into Nancy Pelosi's father shows ties to the Mafia.

Nancy Pelosi of the Democratic Party, who serves as the 52nd Speaker of the United States House of Representative, is one of the politicians opposing the border wall of Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB-MHUh6mM8

don't forget she is part owner of Goat Hill Pizza in San Francisco...where child trafficking has been documented for some time now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol:

She's like in the Cosa Nostra, this old lady. Scarface was probably her dad or something.

It's even better, J. Edgar Hoover did the investigation, and her father is:

Thomas D'Alesandro Jr.

Thomas Ludwig John D'Alesandro Jr. (August 1, 1903 – August 23, 1987) was an American politician who was a U.S. Representative from Maryland's 3rd congressional district (1939–47) and subsequently the mayor of Baltimore, Maryland (1947–59). He was the father of the current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Nancy D'Alesandro Pelosi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_D%27Alesandro_Jr.

Wow, I made an error in syntax. It should have read "Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's family has ties to the Mafia"

Her father used to hang out with a top mafia member and there's been a lot of shady things around him and other mafiosos.

From reports Hillary's father was a major mafia figure. Pelosi and Hillary are both Jewesses so the connection to the Jewish Mafia is no surprise. The Mafia has also given the ADL major donations as well. And one of the most powerful mob bosses in America ran to Israel when he was going to be arrested in America. Jack Ruby who shot Oswald was actually Jack Rubenstein a Jewish mobster and he told his Jewish lawyer who wrote a book on the subject he killed Oswald because there would be a pogrom against Jews in America if he didn't. The Mossad and the Jewish Mafia work together.

Plot twist: Pelosi wants an open border because she wants mafias to actually come in for personal or otherwise benefit.

Not at all impossible. Like, she is mad.

It's actually like a gangster movie. It involves city contracts, and accusations of providing protection to Baltimore mafia members from a police captain, receiving campaign contributions....

https://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_of_ours/benjamin-magliano/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I was just lol'ing as I find it funny. Imagine if she is actually filled with gang tattoos or something.

Ok. I liked your initial response, I laughed IRL when I saw it, so I worried when I saw the error.

It would be really weird if that old hag took her shirt off in a fit of rage to show off her gang tattoos staring down Trump or something. As you wrote later, she is mentally insane.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back